Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Drama Queen Gay GIF by StickerGiant

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Lmfao you lot are some bored grandads feeding this stupid drama. Oh no he sent an email to advertise his server? Man calling it a data breach, like are you THIS bored? Are you THIS upset he is releasing a server, just grow up. Swear some of you lot are over 35 and are very bored in your lives and it shows lmfao.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Lmfao you lot are some bored grandads feeding this stupid drama. Oh no he sent an email to advertise his server? Man calling it a data breach, like are you THIS bored? Are you THIS upset he is releasing a server, just grow up. Swear some of you lot are over 35 and are very bored in your lives and it shows lmfao.
im just here to enjoy my new pop corn machine. shits been on fire for last few hours

Deer Popcorn GIF

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Would not see this drama on mir 3 section 🤐
Never imagined Mir3 having this drama.

Was always Mir 2.

I do recall hearing there was so much less on Mir 3.

Anyone want to befriend me on xbox live, feel free and you can see my game list.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Also you lot are some Karen's crying about GDPR, we're literally playing ripped off versions of someone else's game. Grow up, nobody cares about your email addresses...Just delete the email, move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.