Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Where’s salt bae when you need him, need some more salt to sprinkle!

Honestly this thread is a joke and should be closed, just seeing constant cries from elite server currently, are they that scared to lose potential players 😂😂😂

Seriously lads, grow the **** up and act your age for one, bunch of melts..

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I think this post is very valid and needs to stay open, aside from the GM big dick energy and they all have a vendetta against each other all saying they are all squeaky clean.

Players know who they like and don’t that won’t change anyway,

But in regards to data shared it’s a valid point and I believe players deserve to know that info has been passed on.

Tbh who am I to know Apoc hasn’t sold my data and isn’t storing it to sell onto other companies also? I don’t. - yes this is a ridiculous claim but there’s nothing to stop it and clearly sharing data if fine they think.

I know some people’s kids and nephews play etc (even GM’s of other servers) maybe they are “dumb and deserve to be hacked”

But I also believe they deserve a warning that info has been shared.

That should be the point of this post. No big sick energy but the point that tells players. Apoc has shared your info and may do it again.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I’d honestly reconsider your life if your getting so irate over a simple spam email, add to spam you won’t receive it again, please stop with the crying syke.

Making it into such a big deal it’s actually pathetic grow up.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
LOOL this place keeps getting better

I don't think Win likes you Ben

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I’d honestly reconsider your life if your getting so irate over a simple spam email, add to spam you won’t receive it again, please stop with the crying syke.

Making it into such a big deal it’s actually pathetic grow up.

Not irate at all just shocking how many people don’t understand. It’s not just simple spam email it’s the way the email was obtained.

I guess we shouldn’t expect so much from people
Post automatically merged:

Dam she charged me a tenner

deleted my reply I was bang out of line tbh. Lol

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Dam she charged me a tenner
I don't think you understood. It's ok, I can explain it for you.

The question was, what other services do lomcn sell.
The anime avatar guy (lol) responded with 'a go on your wife for a fiver'.

That means he / lomcn sell sexual services, not that my wife sells sexual services.
Hope you understand a little better now? Feel free to contact me for any further brain failings.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I don't think you understood. It's ok, I can explain it for you.

The question was, what other services do lomcn sell.
The anime avatar guy (lol) responded with 'a go on your wife for a fiver'.

That means he / lomcn sell sexual services, not that my wife sells sexual services.
Hope you understand a little better now? Feel free to contact me for any further brain failings.
I know exactly what he ment, that’s why I wrote what I did

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So the full lomcn menu of services for hire would be;

£100 email advertisement
£5 gigolo service

Is that a complete list?

No it's £100 per email address didn't you read?

1673955555047.png

Thinking of dropping your wife though tbh the chargebacks have been mental

• Wow
Reactions: Sanjian

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004

View attachment 30270

sorry not sorry, when i had a go it was like throwing a hot dog down euro tunnel. think shes had more pricks than a 2nd hand dart board

but seriously gonna stay on topic.

Whats wrong with Elite gms and members? you're constantly grasping at straws and picking holes in everyone elses business. i dont see bon on Elite servers thread slagging everyone off... Im sure every server we've played has our email addressess and if they happen to make V2. they'll pay LOMCN to send emails or they'll use the data they got from there old server to send out an email?

its an harmless advert thats been sent out its not like hes using it to sell us mampis mums well used dildo?. i dont see the problem tbf only problem i have is my actual email address didnt get no oldsckool invite its breaking my heart

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
I know exactly what he ment, that’s why I wrote what I did

Oh did he "ment" my wife sells said services? Hmm his responses regarding chargebacks suggests otherwise.
It's ok, it happened again. The old grey matter keeps letting you down doesn't it? Hope its not hereditary.

View attachment 30270

My question was what other services do lomcn sell. Not what has someone unrelated to lomcn posted in a discord channel which makes contextual sense speaking about multiple email accounts regardless.

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
sorry not sorry, when i had a go it was like throwing a hot dog down euro tunnel. think shes had more pricks than a 2nd hand dart board

but seriously gonna stay on topic.

Whats wrong with Elite gms and members? you're constantly grasping at straws and picking holes in everyone elses business. i dont see bon on Elite servers thread slagging everyone off... Im sure every server we've played has our email addressess and if they happen to make V2. they'll pay LOMCN to send emails or they'll use the data they got from there old server to send out an email?

its an harmless advert thats been sent out its not like hes using it to sell us mampis mums well used dildo?. i dont see the problem tbf only problem i have is my actual email address didnt get no oldsckool invite its breaking my heart

Must have reminded you of your mums over used benefit Britain birthing canal.
At least she's too old to keep dropping out any more Grumpycookies now. I'm sure her spawn will pick up the parasitical societal drain train though.

But seriously though,
I was asking which other services lomcn sell. I'm quite happy to entertain a little forum row started by Tai, but fully expect him to be the one that gets hurt first and puts a stop to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpycookie

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh did he "ment" my wife sells said services? Hmm his responses regarding chargebacks suggests otherwise.
It's ok, it happened again. The old grey matter keeps letting you down doesn't it? Hope its not hereditary.

My question was what other services do lomcn sell. Not what has someone unrelated to lomcn posted in a discord channel which makes contextual sense speaking about multiple email accounts regardless.
Not quite the full ticket are you....

Status
Not open for further replies.