Apolyon Legend Of Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GooR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2011
this server is very crap.. corruption 100% babolat is friend gm, and zekow too,and this servers is only for friends and spanish..

aboodman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2013
Like someone already stated no one from here will bother playing it because 99% of Spanish servers are the same or the same person hosting and one moment its English next its only Spanish but everyone has there own opinion but i don't think it should be on a English only speaking forum if it isn't English.

its like selling candy in a pub.. not gonna happen.

Whats the point on removing the thread mate? as tai said theres users from all the world so what u gonna lose if the thread stayed here or gone ,actually nothing gonna effect you and plus alot of ppl english or not go into lomcn to get help or release things or so find servers dont be selfish and stop being racist.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Suprisingly the spanish use the LOMCN forum a lot, there's plenty of proof of this, as long as english people can read the ADVERTISEMENT and know if the server is spanish, then it's perfectly acceptable.

Stop being racist and trying to exclude others for not speaking english.

Shanda

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 3, 2014
Spain, Madrid
I think , english players could probe spanish mirs and learn spanish, i was playing hasekura and i was learn english for play...

aboodman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2013
I think , english players could probe spanish mirs and learn spanish, i was playing hasekura and i was learn english for play...

Well your right , im from jordan ( arab country) and i learned english just from playin mir tbh but ignore beastieboy he always get banned in most servers retarded rager.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Well your right , im from jordan ( arab country) and i learned english just from playin mir tbh but ignore beastieboy he always get banned in most servers retarded rager.

still hopping servers i see? iv got nothing more to say to you, except you know nothing you tag along toodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.