Apolyon Legend Of Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
I am asking you like a simple player of mir comunity. Who will understand something from that spanish forum? who will understand what you will write on forum/server if you keep it on spanish

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
great no translate in english.

Bad rep from me

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
not to mention there worse than the polish for giving there mates a step up...

but ye if ur gonna advertise on a english speaking forum atleast have the ingame text english or ur gonna get nobody here playing it no matter how good the server is

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
+1 im spanish too and always did servers in english ;)

yes i know that erik, you are on a different way than the others who make servers and use their proper language without translate to official language

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
yes i know that erik, you are on a different way than the others who make servers and use their proper language without translate to official language

its because i like more the legit english speakers players as spanish one.. (we're rude not all but most of spanish are) hehe

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Any updates on English forum or server ? Need Mir 3server to join

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
remove this server no need for it to be on a English speak forum then.

Why? I know this forum is on English but i dont see any rule for post mir3 with English language... maybe ppl can put her server in his own language..

This server is very good.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Like someone already stated no one from here will bother playing it because 99% of Spanish servers are the same or the same person hosting and one moment its English next its only Spanish but everyone has there own opinion but i don't think it should be on a English only speaking forum if it isn't English.

its like selling candy in a pub.. not gonna happen.

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
tbh the ammount of spanish servers that have made fast forums to try make server seem more legit would of thought 1 of you would make your own mir forum community or maybe thats a idea you could use now make 1 then fk off i agree if your not going to post ENGLISH translated servers here because your to lazy to translate them and code for both spanish/english then just dont post here and tbh Johnathan you have said a few times in the past a server is good and then it was offline 2 days later lol

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well my main question to you would be... why would spanish players look on an english forum for servers anyways??

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
well i can only guess that they want to play english servers coz they tend to last longer altho they have do-nation system they arent just out to make money and they last alot longer than any spanish server ive seen on here

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
1) There is no rule against advertising servers in other languages
2) We have users from all around the world, not just English speakers.
3) If it puts you off and you don't want to play it, don't.

Conversation over.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Surely the server should have our language atleast to be aloud to advertise.

They mostly just say they're going to translate but they never do.

just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.