Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
There is special repair npcs for certain items in different towns.

Weapons in Bichon Wall
Armour in Woomyon Wall

all i can remember for now.

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
the npc's i am talking about above have a special repair option

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
yup but i just not seen you ingame since before the server was down overnight, also noticed you still didnt upload the missing map for the quest in bdd when you said you was adding it, thats why i figured you was just busy doing something irl :)

We have been talking in game quite a lot havnt we? Or are you not going by the same name ingame?

---------- Post Merged on 10-04-2013 at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-04-2013 at 09:19 PM ----------

Can you start adding patch notes when you change things? Would make it alot easier for us to know what's been fixes / changed

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Where can I find the bandit in BichonWall? Been looking around the walls for a while but I found nothing.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Servers pretty fun. Met a random guy at level 3 and we ended up geeking it all night to level 60 in like 9 hours lol.

Gunna join a guild and see what the fights are like, with as decent a usercount as this I should expect pretty good turnouts.

Edit: You REALLY need to sort out this lag spike issue. It's the one thing holding your server back. Infrequent 5seconds freezes where I get pelted by whatever mobs/boss I'm trying to kill isn't fun.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Edit: You REALLY need to sort out this lag spike issue. It's the one thing holding your server back. Infrequent 5seconds freezes where I get pelted by whatever mobs/boss I'm trying to kill isn't fun.

I thought it was me, a problem with Windows 8 compatibility or something like that.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Everyone gets it. Warr's can stop it by using dash.

Indeed.

I'd like to point out that it isn't a server issue, it's a game client issue. Mobs don't freeze only the char does. Something isn't quite right somewhere in your DB perhaps, could simply be an Integer value stored into a string array or something retarded like that, and every time its used it crashes the character momentarily.

Could be anything though really. I know it's not Heroes files as mine and others run smooth, so it's something you've done that's caused it scorp.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Indeed.

Could be anything though really. I know it's not Heroes files as mine and others run smooth, so it's something you've done that's caused it scorp.

you cant really say that,

No heros file has EVER gone above 60-70 users, Scorp regularly has 300 Brain washed idiots on his servers.

Hero's has never been tested on this scale.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
you cant really say that,

No heros file has EVER gone above 60-70 users, Scorp regularly has 300 Brain washed idiots on his servers.

Hero's has never been tested on this scale.

It must be a killer living in a world where your the only one sane human being :lol

But you are right..this problem was noticed on other servers and it could be anything

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
guy reboots server mobs are bugged reboots again still bugged....

high five for the best gm ever .........

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
no haven't logged on since monday i just troll the forums. y so lazy ?