Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Roborius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2012
Asking 'couse Scorp is a little busy at moment, I suppose, and Koriban explanation shows some "procedural holes" that must be fixed like a program bug ;)

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
I don't think you guys understand what went down. Allow me to explain.

Forspinki got caught for cheating during the war (about time frankly), and was de-levelled for 10 levels. Despite this, kept using them and remained arrogant and even admitted to using them.

He then proceeded to throw his toys out of the pram and Ddos the server due to being delvld. This is still happening.

The lag isn't scorps fault, all we can do is wait for Forspinki to grow a pair.
It's sad really that people let Mir, or any other game for that matter, bring them down to a 5 year old's level.
Don't like whats happening with a server or how chars are unbalanced, LEAVE? Seriously ffs, some people need professional counseling.

Reactions: Koriban

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
It's sad really that people let Mir, or any other game for that matter, bring them down to a 5 year old's level.
Don't like whats happening with a server or how chars are unbalanced, LEAVE? Seriously ffs, some people need professional counseling.
i guess u lack common sense when people are bored they always ruin it for others if theyre immature . so no councelig needed .
you know they play to be competitive but if people abuse exp soups and exploit buggs then you'll get bored and cheat too, why not?
you should know this

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
i guess u lack common sense when people are bored they always ruin it for others if theyre immature . so no councelig needed .
you know they play to be competitive but if people abuse exp soups and exploit buggs then you'll get bored and cheat too, why not?
you should know this
Theres no EXP soup abuse and can you tell me what bugs were exploited?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Are the forums down? i keep getting internet explorer cannot display

MirLeague

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2012
The server is being DDOS'ed, that is why the forums are down too. Basically what happened is someone was cheating and got de-leveled for it and now hes throwing his toys out the pram. Just gotta wait till Scorp can try resolve the issue or the guy gets bored.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
can i just clear up , it wasn't forspinki on , it was sitdown ( dean )

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
haha just browing the forum and seen this -,- scorp already knows it wasnt me on the char but its not like im really bothered what my reputation is the there anyway -,-

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
lol i dont get this:
he catches 1 person cheating and all this drama? usualy by the time a server hosts catches 1 person, you can be sure there's at least 10-20 others also cheating next to the guy (and since this is a 300+ count server i'd expect that number to be ALOT bigger).
funny thing is: scorp tried to make an example by publicly humiliating the guy.
so basicaly instead of just having caught a cheater, punishing that person and trying to give a more general notice saying 'dont cheat or you'll be delvled', he tried to set an example.
problem here is: it also makes the person you're using as an example much more angry, and you just know you can expect retaliiations when you start doing that :(

delvling a 'cheater' = bad idea (doesnt help server if the person can just keep going)
agrevating a 'kid' = bad idea (he just starts trying to retaliate)
punishing 1 person when you pretty much expect half the screen to be at least attempting to do the same = worse idea (anyone who doesnt know how to 'cheat' on arcadia at this stage should just go whisper forspinki and ask him to share the intel, we all know where to go now :p)
could go on but i think i'm posting to much already

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
haha just browing the forum and seen this -,- scorp already knows it wasnt me on the char but its not like im really bothered what my reputation is the there anyway -,-
lol sPinki
msg me here if u play any other serv
< Geralt
Probs I`ll get my mates too if it's good.

Last edited:

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Beat you all without cheats anyway as per usual.

/Xele

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Beat you all without cheats anyway as per usual.

/Xele
I never cheated / never died on this serv lol.
If I remember still took boss + drop from u in tongs tomb bk when I was playing and it was like 1 vs 5 ty:lol

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
servers **** neway , only thing it had going for it was the user count.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
As far as im concerned heroes is uncheathackable atm.
you can go to the limit and push the boundiary or he specifically made a bypass or has the code of heroes client to rewrite it.
which is highly unlikely^ ^
tho who blames him this guy does not make any decent changes tao were meh at start only got worse warrs have 16aspeed now ...??wtf?
wizzes have right / left guards raping everything if all max leveled bet if you get 10 wizzies to fw the hell out of the inside of sb war and all have left guards
no1 will take the room from them just block the door GG

neways server is a huge letdown hope to be expecting more of server hosted on the new fileset acem2

Your an idiot.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
you should know this
I actually have quite a lot of common sense seeing how I stopped playing this server after one day, but thanks for your concern.
Also, if people around me cheat I refuse to do the same, why would I let a scumbag turn me into one? lol (common sense)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Theres no EXP soup abuse and can you tell me what bugs were exploited?

please Define Bug, then Define exploiting.. Several exploits, doubt i can upload them all tho. Isnt there a Lev Cap on HiddenLands??

And If someone has a problem with that question flame me here, not ingame!

Raider my Post wasnt @you. When peeps exploit bugs, alot try to twist the words arround, and dont take any responabality for knowing there is a Bug, and not reporting it. Then continue to use it, and screw up gameplay!

Last edited:

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Hi, I logged in & made a char to have a look around. I ran to Bichon wall but nobody was there & hardly any npc's such as storage & auction npc? wheres the main town everybody hangs out at please?