Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
It must be a killer living in a world where your the only one sane human being :lol

But you are right..this problem was noticed on other servers and it could be anything

It is, so frustrating....

I dont see the attraction personally, i've all ready played P69 to death, why would i want to repeat.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well... What more do you want than a clean confession?
Sort it out please Scorp, PK are stupidly overleveled due to all the bugs and exploits they are using and not reporting.
Please jail all their characters suspicious of exploiting and investigate further until its resolved. Possible punishment to fix and balance out the game?
Thanks
73888499.png

xele.png

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
why was any one even thinking this server would be any good ???. scorp obvs dosnt give 2 ****s about it. no effort at all in the server every thing is copy and pasted from work he did 4+ years ago.

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Sort it out please Scorp, PK are stupidly overleveled due to all the bugs and exploits they are using and not reporting.
Please jail all their characters suspicious of exploiting and investigate further until its resolved. Possible punishment to fix and balance out the game?
Thanks

Such an obvious troll, why take the bait.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Thanks
73888499.png

xele.png

Lolz you know he's taking the mick out of you so why are you entertaining him, get out of SZ and level. But fk me look at all them players!!! ;)

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:31 PM ----------

why was any one even thinking this server would be any good ???. scorp obvs dosnt give 2 ****s about it. no effort at all in the server every thing is copy and pasted from work he did 4+ years ago.

players.jpg

:k

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
you know scorp by acting like you don't give 2 shits you won't make people alot happier.
we all know arcadia = 95% copy from p69 with more bugs and exp reductions on pots and exptrees
but ppl abusing some chicken soup that still gves X6 exp while exp giems give 1.2?.
and only way to level is with massive parties?
and when you don't have a good guild to join ur left to die hmmmmm seems legit.
Server does not encourage solo lvling.
quests only bring you to 65 bdd ones to 70? but bdd is not soloable thus yeaaaaah.
tao can't lvl solo warrs can't either really and wizzes can level solo as long as they have walls to hide behind.
also the skill levels don't make sense. stun of certain spells are changed to ****. like sfb compared to lightning bolt normally they had same stun .
shinsu is crap compared to normal servers only 1 shinsu too makes it worse and u nerfed shinsu too cause they cain someone in pvp that can't kite it away then stun the tao or kite it and attack the tao simultaniously. wizzes cud be made abit tankier and warrs need their para rate lowered.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Lolz you know he's taking the mick out of you so why are you entertaining him, get out of SZ and level. But fk me look at all them players!!! ;)

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:31 PM ----------

players.jpg

:k

proving what with a week old pic from opening, the amount of idiots who are blinded by u changing ur server name and wiping all chars ??.

the fogs clearing and people are leaving. you have done nothing but **** up work u did years ago. its the same **** bon pulled but unlike u he actual put work in to a new server not just copy and pasted giving all P69 players a massive advantage when they started on here.

players are telling u things that are wrong and u have done nothing about it....

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Meh I'm not arguing with you if you can't play mir stop moaning and go play pokemon or something with less buttons.

Some of the updates that I recorded:
Castle wars translated and reconfigured 8pm 2hours
A.Speed should now go up to 16
Arcamon food now goes up to level 40
Done a lot of stability work
The weapon luck system has been revamped and changed to critical hit % - each % is 1in100 chance to hit max damage
Fixed monster item drop issue
Fixed some more quests
Fixed fencing skills to level up
Terror Temple fully updated
Trust Merchant added in Arcadia town, please do not expect too much of it yet as it still needs a lot of work and use at own risk
SoulFireball revised
Thunderbolt revised
Thunderstorm revised
IceStorm revised
FlameDisruptor revised
EtherealBlades revised
Vampirism revised
Right/Left Guards weakened
KingScorpion fixed
DarkDevil weakened
Shelob fixed
Experience gems upgraded
Taming has been made easier
TwinDragonBlade fixed
Traphexagon fixed
Healing + Mass healing upgraded
FurtherFencing, AdvancedFencing and SamuraiTraining fixed
Modification to quest systems so that hopefully you will share kills from all bosses (remember you must be on the same screen as the eventual boss killer)
Some performance changes to help with server load as it is obviously struggling at the moment!
Added more code to help find errors
Fixed all known quest issues let me know if there are any more
Fixed thrusting 1 hit kills/some other skill fixes more to come tomorrow
Fixed shinsu 1 hit kills
Shortened pets attack range so they don't go off gallivanting
Added more pet food to drops

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
http://www.mirarcadia.com/download
Soz to hyjack scorpian, did play p69 for a day tho lol.I played after mir2 and before mir3. So far I hear, spikes are better, and hear the old original files are ingame. And theirs gonna be another pvp guild.. Roorrrrrrr!

Ginger here I come:D:D:D

Last edited:

kycrapola

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 18, 2010
haven't played in years n years now, gonna give this a go :) hopefully the negative comments aren't too justified.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
ive just been running the installer, but for some reason it gives me this

"http://www.mirarcadia.com/update/!klist.txt" ¿¬°á¿¡ ½ÇÆÐÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù.

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:26 PM ----------

ok managed to patch it but for some reason it wont let me connect to the server just gives me the same error as before

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Add your Arcadia folder to your firewall exception list. Then run the autopatcher and the Mir.exe as an administrator.

Games pretty damn awesome. 200-300 players almost always on, at 5AM there was still 120 players (but I guess half were stalls lol) Freezes are fixed, Sabuk Wall / Fort Evil wall fights etc are fun.

I'd recommend giving server a go if you're looking for a long term stable server with a hell of alot of PK lol.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
The only down fall of this server is the lag, ive been on for a couple of hours today, but got nothing but lag spikes and lag outs......is this gonna be sorted?? good server over all

Roborius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2012
I suppose is an over builded server on crap (or underestimate) machines. We tryed a castel war (5 castels, all in war at same time, in game) simply unplayable... a hard oriented pay to win server like Arcadia must to be PERFECT 'couse people pay for it. A good idea but a bad try :(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I don't think you guys understand what went down. Allow me to explain.

Forspinki got caught for cheating during the war (about time frankly), and was de-levelled for 10 levels. Despite this, kept using them and remained arrogant and even admitted to using them.

He then proceeded to throw his toys out of the pram and Ddos the server due to being delvld. This is still happening.

The lag isn't scorps fault, all we can do is wait for Forspinki to grow a pair.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
As far as im concerned heroes is uncheathackable atm.
you can go to the limit and push the boundiary or he specifically made a bypass or has the code of heroes client to rewrite it.
which is highly unlikely^ ^
tho who blames him this guy does not make any decent changes tao were meh at start only got worse warrs have 16aspeed now ...??wtf?
wizzes have right / left guards raping everything if all max leveled bet if you get 10 wizzies to fw the hell out of the inside of sb war and all have left guards
no1 will take the room from them just block the door GG

neways server is a huge letdown hope to be expecting more of server hosted on the new fileset acem2

Last edited:

Roborius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2012
I don't think you guys understand what went down. Allow me to explain.

Forspinki got caught for cheating during the war (about time frankly), and was de-levelled for 10 levels. Despite this, kept using them and remained arrogant and even admitted to using them.

He then proceeded to throw his toys out of the pram and Ddos the server due to being delvld. This is still happening.

The lag isn't scorps fault, all we can do is wait for Forspinki to grow a pair.
Hello Koriban, are you a GM from Arcadia server?