Arcadia

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Based on the 10 year development of Project69 and using the latest Heroes files, Arcadia hopes to deliver a superior Mir experience that is going to be around for years to come. Arcadia will be a lunched in March this year and will be a high-rate long-term server. The start up development provides a typical player with enough content for over 2 years of enjoyment..

http://mirarcadia.com/
https://www.facebook.com/MirArcadia

SabukWallWar2.jpg

..watch this space :k

Reactions: Zifra and Tom27

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Not much information but from your other server this looks promising, good luck.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Oh wow, I shall be playing this!
I can't wait already...

Post some more information please? :'(

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Please come out on 9th of march! - My Birth Day :p

All the best! Will defently play this. A new fresh scorpion mir somet i wont feel nooby on.

-Ash

Edit: Any chance you could cap it and put live some time this week? xD Then uncap it once march is over.

Reason: I GOT A WEEK OFF FROM COLLEGE! (Probably with most people). So it's probs best time. But no rush ofcourse.

Last edited:

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Very very very very very interested in this, I Havent played a Mir server within 2 years im looking forward to this, i Was starting to realise if Scorpian had lost it, i was going to go back to p69 but seeing this Annoucement has made my day, Roll on March!

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
looks interesting and im sure with the longevity p69 has accomplished people can sink their teeth into it without fear of the server going down in a month.

good luck with this scorp, you seem to be on the ball lately with your updates :)

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Considering it's a server by Scorpion who's run p69 for 10 years, I think I'd play and not worry about it going down.. Looking forward to a long lasting high rate, espically on heroes.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Thanks everyone! Don't forget to spread the love! I will begin to post more details soon.

mir2-2013-02-13-19-50-30-51.jpg

mir2-2013-02-13-20-41-36-21.jpg

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Please come out on 9th of march! - My Birth Day :p

All the best! Will defently play this. A new fresh scorpion mir somet i wont feel nooby on.

-Ash

Edit: Any chance you could cap it and put live some time this week? xD Then uncap it once march is over.

Reason: I GOT A WEEK OFF FROM COLLEGE! (Probably with most people). So it's probs best time. But no rush ofcourse.

this is the best comment atm, and i cant wait to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-liam /zordy

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Is this just the current Project69 updated or something completely new?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Err, high rate but i guess i could try it. Does it have assassin class?

Bromen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2008
Manchester, UK
Sounds awesome scorp, can't wait to play. Just what mir needs to be honest, a fresh server from a well respected member of the community, thumbs up from me, p69 was a beast and im sure this will be!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
P69 is still running strongly to whom-ever asked above.
Scorp has made alot of changes since the first release, including exp tables, mobs, maps, spells & quests.
The server has totally been re-vamped and is by far the most outstanding server released to date in my eyes.

Also, congratulations Andy on becoming a Dedicated Member.
Well earned fella!

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Square Enix Europe.

On Topic: Good luck with the server.
Wimbledon, London* Studios...

---------- Post Merged at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:38 PM ----------

No wonder the gaming industry is stagnant and dieing with idiots like you working in it.
The idiots on here still using Delphi stagnate Mir 2. The idiots on here who bum lick them only contribute to the longer waiting periods. I guess it's fine though, i'm sure they are working on it in and amongst changing nappies or sleeping in an armchair in front of the lit fireplace. It will all be done soon, next decade...