Avengers: End Game

Join Discord

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
it took a good 2 months until decent quality infinity war torrents were available

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just get disney+ in november and you have everything...only 7$

I wonder if they will continue the series for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and so on.

**** man, Iron Fist just got me started and those dumb ducks cancelled it.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I wonder if they will continue the series for Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and so on.

Not likely and even if they do they will not be in the MCU, the theory was that they will recast them to be apart of the MCU.

Really loved those series, especially The Punisher

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

You actually liked Iron Fist?

That show was a ******* mess.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You actually liked Iron Fist?

That show was a ******* mess.

The role of the actor was dumb. I actually liked the end of the last season, it finally had some meaning and the sad c.unts cancelled it...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah I can agree with that at least.

Let's not talk about Luke Cage, last season was pure trash, same ... the ending of the season was a small peep on how it would of been, Luke Cage as a mob boss ... fcking Disney man....

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
So many easter eggs!
the movie is full of easter eggs, 2 I can think of right now is''namor' (when they talk about the earthquacke in the ocean) the aquaman of marvel, adam warlock is prob going to be in the next guardians movie because thor is with them and because he and a verry few others can take him on.There are alot more...

Reactions: zedina

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Disappointing. Predictable.

Never been a huge fan of the franchise, but I did watch them all in order not so long ago.
Enjoyed the last episode of GoT more than the whole lot to be fair :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Disappointing. Predictable.

Never been a huge fan of the franchise, but I did watch them all in order not so long ago.
Enjoyed the last episode of GoT more than the whole lot to be fair :)
lol the episode wherre they spend too much money on the cgi and did not have any left for lightning ? Btw dc is ****...

And your telling me that its ''predictable'' what they did for the past 11 years?C'mon I doubt anyone in our lfietime will do a story that tie 22 films together...GTFO dc fan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tai and zedina