Ayndril 2.3 Hardcore PVPVE/BossHunting/None-Leveling Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'd say check all bugs everywere around the towns then make it low rate till he add's more then we can play:P

Just an opinion you dont have to;)

Good luck with server sounds good. Hope doesnt go over board with the stats like other servers... :thumbup2:

PS: I don't see a exp rate. Is it lr, mr, hr?:) If mr-hr id probs enjoy more then low:P Only lr i would go back to is rz;)

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
PS: I don't see a exp rate. Is it lr, mr, hr?:) If mr-hr id probs enjoy more then low:P Only lr i would go back to is rz;)

It doesnt have leveling, ive put 100's of things inplace instead of leveling, as i want a balanced pvp server, only way to do that is to stop leveling all together :). + i never bloody enjoyed lvling anyway.
PVE is stil in-place in form of 3Man/6man Instances, world boss'es, 6 caves, with sub-bosses and Big Bosses, gamepoint collection for best Gear ingame, GP Rewards for takin part in an outpost war (which are every hour, mass pvp for guild rewards such as personal caves ect).

Wish it had lvling, i'd play then!

Why dont you try it anyway, you might enjoy youself :)

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
pfft it doesnt have lvling in it... Well thats a bummer i want to SD ppl in pvp's :sad: So all you can do is get kits and w.e no lvling? Well it may be funish lol. I'll give it ago. Without leveling i dunno what to call this mir:| Sounds like RUNESCAPE :mellow: Ahh well good luck ill pop on see how it goes:P Is beta soon?:)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
pfft it doesnt have lvling in it... Well thats a bummer i want to SD ppl in pvp's :sad: So all you can do is get kits and w.e no lvling? Well it may be funish lol. I'll give it ago. Without leveling i dunno what to call this mir:| Sounds like RUNESCAPE :mellow: Ahh well good luck ill pop on see how it goes:P Is beta soon?:)

Runescape has over 100 levels in it,

what kinda of comparision is that?

Its more like Endgame wow/aion, with drasticly worse graphics. (the best bits), lol

All u do in mir is get kits, and level,

Most fun bit i find is pvp/getting ktis

so ive added pvp features such as regular hourly war's over outposts in the main provinces, for guilds to fight over, solo caves and instances/raids really **** off hard caves, with better drops, ur own personal PVE Cave.

Forums Up- http://ayndrilmir.simplygaming.org/

Last edited:

Stratz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Orlando, Florida
hey guys stop complainin bout no lvling. We get to kill eachother every second of the day :thumbup2: I'm going to love this server

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
when u post ip:X
Whenever its going into beta, which will be soon, just wait.

Make sure you make body & bag drops high, don't want to pk someone 10 times and get 3 hp bundles, will not be n1 :(

HIGH BODY DROP FTW.

/Nymph

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
only concern to me is... whats the point of mobs then? atleast on other servers you got exp from clearing htem, its just going to be a mob dodging fest isnt it?

still gunna play, but maybe killing mobs could give gamepoints that unlock teleport scrolls to kr or something? Not sure, maybe you guys could give this some thought.

/gw

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
only concern to me is... whats the point of mobs then? atleast on other servers you got exp from clearing htem, its just going to be a mob dodging fest isnt it?

still gunna play, but maybe killing mobs could give gamepoints that unlock teleport scrolls to kr or something? Not sure, maybe you guys could give this some thought.

/gw

Mobs do drop gamepoints...also drop *Items of T3/T5/T7 (ONLY DROPS OF MOBS)

Which break on death from players/mobs, also mobs are the only thing ingame that drop gold, so if u want pots, gotta kill mobs.

Simplez.

Me and mits all rdy thought about this, and it is a good point lol

Also teleport KR scrolls wud be pointless, as all caves r KR's./

May add another floor, bt atm im only exspecting 30-40 people, and dont massive caves, cuz then how will u find each other?, Caves r 250x250, 1 floor'ed, and there's 6 Of them, 7 if you count AyndrilProvince

Also if u do holychalice quest, u get acess to another province, and if u do AdvisorIssa's quest get acess to another province
each province has a boss/mobs aswell. so like 9 places all together.
Dont wanna make server to big atm, till i know a usercount if need arises I WILL Add more floors, no problem, there all rdy made, and spawns r there, just mapmoveevent isnt ingame yet.

just gonna see how goes.

Bosscrolls r ingame tho
they spawn a Boss for u with a 10% better drop file, and will be buy-able with GP.#

And by looks of it gonna need to buy a dedi for beta testing ¬¬ was only exspecting like 10 people lol, so will be up wen can find a dedi, so ne help with that wud be appreciated, as i dont have a clue :P, just blundering about checking prices.

can everyone interested also just sign up to forums link in first post, just so i got a rough number

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Will there be health on some items & mana? Or will your health all ways stick @ the level you start with?

Will Acc/Agil matter in boss/mobs? Ect will you need more acc for higher bosses/mobs?

Will slow/pa drop rarely? And will orbs be rare?

ShoulderDash/Repulsion/TaoRep will be useless in battles...

FireWall allowed in Sabuk or you not adding sabuk?

So many questions what need to be answered:P I'll jog along with you's see how things go. I don't mind a gd war :001_rolleyes:

Good luck :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Mobs do drop gamepoints...also drop *Items of T3/T5/T7 (ONLY DROPS OF MOBS)

Which break on death from players/mobs, also mobs are the only thing ingame that drop gold, so if u want pots, gotta kill mobs.

Simplez.

Me and mits all rdy thought about this, and it is a good point lol

Also teleport KR scrolls wud be pointless, as all caves r KR's./

May add another floor, bt atm im only exspecting 30-40 people, and dont massive caves, cuz then how will u find each other?, Caves r 250x250, 1 floor'ed, and there's 6 Of them, 7 if you count AyndrilProvince

Also if u do holychalice quest, u get acess to another province, and if u do AdvisorIssa's quest get acess to another province
each province has a boss/mobs aswell. so like 9 places all together.
Dont wanna make server to big atm, till i know a usercount if need arises I WILL Add more floors, no problem, there all rdy made, and spawns r there, just mapmoveevent isnt ingame yet.

just gonna see how goes.

Bosscrolls r ingame tho
they spawn a Boss for u with a 10% better drop file, and will be buy-able with GP.#

And by looks of it gonna need to buy a dedi for beta testing ¬¬ was only exspecting like 10 people lol, so will be up wen can find a dedi, so ne help with that wud be appreciated, as i dont have a clue :P, just blundering about checking prices.

can everyone interested also just sign up to forums link in first post, just so i got a rough number

maybe mobs could drop instant pots aswell>? and small dc/mc/sc boosts?

i dno just be cool to gain some reward forclearing mobs.

multi floored caves would be a good thing imo, but like u say can be added later, just think only 6 caves is gunna be boring.

/gw

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Today i played for 90mins ish so i have some feedback both for gm and ppl that follow this thread and wanna know how server is like.

Server starts off pretty well with couple quests and then u tele to the first cave.Mobs in there got the right stats with boss being soloable and mobs ok ish but its risky to lure tons of mobs in there.You will get your first set there quite fast which is a good thing.Bosses in there seem to have a chance of dropping 2nd set as well so i suppose wasting some hrs in there u will end up in full 2nd kit as well.

Got couple pieces of 2nd kit and tried hunting in rest caves.

2nd/3rd -Easy Cave-.Mobs in there have double hp ish compared to 1st cave and the same drop files(what i know off).I guess these 2 caves just offer a variety once ppl are bored in first -Easy Cave- and perhaps boss drop files are better compared to 1st cave(should be) so not whole server ends up hunting in 1 cave.

-Medium Caves-.Well im unsure of wot kit you supposed to have to hunt in this solo(supposed to be solo cave) and what drop files mobs have in there but atm it seems to me impossible to solo in there even 1on1 mobs with t1-2 set.Mobs deffo need some tweaking if this is a solo cave.

-Pvp.Had couple tests war vs wiz in diff tier sets with GM and all were pretty balanced.Wizzies DO hurt but in any set they are fragile so its more or less perfect.Wont comment on taos cause they are a support class and they supposed to help in big fights and not 1on1 tho they do pretty well 1on1 as well.

-Instances.Didnt expect em work they way gm said they will aka war dps and other 2 classes supporting but eventually it does.A wrong move luring over 1-2mobs and u actually die.Bosses also seemed fine and it was pretty fun doing an instance with 3ppl.

-Conclusion.Server does need few touches here and there tho obv i havent seen everything, once those * items are made and put in norm drop files it would give another reason to kill norm mobs other than GP.Obviously gp shop needs tweaking but thats normal cause gm aint sure how many gp's an average player can win per day.So in my opinion server gotta be really close to beta launch and i think with 2-3hrs of work on it that can be done during weekend.

/Mitsos

Edit:Tested medium/hard caves with tier 5-7 kit as well and got raped v easy.So i guess these deffo need some tweaking

Last edited:

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Thanks for the feedback mits me and James will look into a few things. But hopefully the beta stage will help alot out. We defo need an idea of how many GP players r gonna b gettin.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Violent you need to change those 3 -Easy- Caves.2 are more than enouf and even then the 2nd should offer something different.Like better drop files from boss.

3rd 1 should go in medium caves and 1 of their medium caves should move to hard ones.

That setup with 2caves for each easy-medium-hard sections with 1 of em being easier and the other bit harder but more rewarding would be way better.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Violent you need to change those 3 -Easy- Caves.2 are more than enouf and even then the 2nd should offer something different.Like better drop files from boss.

3rd 1 should go in medium caves and 1 of their medium caves should move to hard ones.

That setup with 2caves for each easy-medium-hard sections with 1 of em being easier and the other bit harder but more rewarding would be way better.

Thanks for feedback mits

Did u try starting hoylchalice/Advisor Issa quests?

Also GP Mobs drop sunpotion(M)'s as bosses dont
Ive thought about it

and Yeah i agree medium mobs rape, gonna lower em now, and drop will need tweaking Main differents between hardness is the mobs
All bosses have the same strengths more or less,

we obvs need to tweak caves abit

and yeh instances pwn :P

Will there be health on some items & mana? Or will your health all ways stick @ the level you start with?

Will Acc/Agil matter in boss/mobs? Ect will you need more acc for higher bosses/mobs?

Will slow/pa drop rarely? And will orbs be rare?

ShoulderDash/Repulsion/TaoRep will be useless in battles...

FireWall allowed in Sabuk or you not adding sabuk?

So many questions what need to be answered I'll jog along with you's see how things go. I don't mind a gd war

Good luck

SD is still 1 of warriors most important spells, if u dont know why, then i suggest u dont play a warrior.

Taorep/Repulsion were just ****ing annoying anyway.

There is no sabuk as such i have re-designed it, completly different and yes firewall is allowed at all Outpost/ayndril war's, it is a spell after all, tho there is a delay on FW same as curse.

ACC/agil wont rly matter for 90% of bosses jsut the hardcore 6man ones
slow/pa will be **** off rare
para's aint ingame neithe r pro's instead theres health/slow rings
orbs r Not like candy like on other servers
bt still aint that uncommon.

every single items ingame has HP on it, going up at a balanced ratio per class, lvl of item

multi floored caves would be a good thing imo, but like u say can be added later, just think only 6 caves is gunna be boring.

/gw

Theres more than 6 area's ingame

theres 4 instances, 1 6man raid Ayndriltemple, Ancienttomb (BDD kinda thing) 6 solo caves, and 3 provinces ingame,

over around 20-30 different bosses'. every half an hour
And then there's alaso outpost wars every hour,

I rly dont think ull be looking for stuff to do, unless ur a none pvp'er then, sometimes looking for grpa for instances will be hard, and the solo caves will get bored wen ppl r constantly fighting around u

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Well for people who doesnt like pking you will be getting spamm of them lol. @the moan of loosing in every cave. I don't matter i just wanna put Nypmh back on her leash :):P

Will there be a starter cave? Any idea when beta? Hope it comes out some time tommoz or today if possible:)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
PVP and bosses? what im made for :P

/Tar
/NigNog
/Todd
/gandi
/Troller

Raped under all of those names :P

Last edited: