Ayndril 2.3 Hardcore PVPVE/BossHunting/None-Leveling Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I said make em easy ISH obtainable.That means if T3 is the last easy ish obtainable set from solo bosses(u still said it takes like a week) then the rest breakable sets would be rarer than that.

These items will be non-orbable(suppose orbs will be ingame ye?) and will break on ANY death.And since according to u server will be based arround pvp there should be loads of deahts.Making it non orbable would make actual items having like 30+ stats compared to a breakable 1(and a full set 300+ more stats) so ye there is a reason to hunt for normal items.

I dont like the gamepoint idea.You can put loads of things in a gamepoint shop but i want bosses soloable or not having the potential to drop something usefull at a normal ish rate.

Your idea of not having EVERY tier set with a breakable replica aint bad.

Only 2 sets in GP shop.

best 1 ingame, and Honour set, everything else drops of solo boss'es/isntance/6man boss'es.

Boss'es will drop stuff, that is useful.

Orbs are not rare, but are un-common shall we say, and drop of boss'es

All bosses have same drop files, well same items in drop files, just different rates.
regardless if there solo'able or a instance boss.

Except endgame stuff which only drops in 6man instances, put the work in and u'll be rewarded, ive tryed to place my drops like FH, as without Donations FH wud be 1 kick ass server, as he's got drops just right, except that if u got £300, ur the best ingame.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
There is no other option on a FUN ish server.I mean ye ok items should be rare but not that rare that every boss either drops pots or useless low lvl items so you wouldnt bother with em.So eventually ppl will get sooner or l8r at the top kit.Thats when a new 1 is needed...

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
Or you remove special repair? So you get a top kit but my god repairing it scares the **** out of you?

If you going to have a static "Top Kit" Then you need to make sure they dont last forever. Example: SteelArmor was the top warrior armor. There was Always demand for steel armor due to New Players hitting the level requirement and Old Players Armors where down to very low dura.

You could perhaps increase the duras to 90 for example to maek them last longer than they did in euro. But a eventual point of them becoming Weathered and old would be nice. As you have said. This is a "Hardcore" Server so it isnt about making it easy. Its about making it longterm.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Translation: If my server doesnt have new kits added people don't have to spend money every 'patch'

People played euro for 4-5 years and only stopped when GN utterly messed up. Ignore Bon, anything he say will just be a jab at your server.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Translation: If my server doesnt have new kits added people don't have to spend money every 'patch'

People played euro for 4-5 years and only stopped when GN utterly messed up. Ignore Bon, anything he say will just be a jab at your server.

Hounestly, i dont play four heroes, but you really are that obsessed arent you, ive only seen you post a few times but hearing you repeat the same thing on every thread about ben, donations and all the rest has become extremely boring.

write a letter, leave the house, do whatever will help you get over your obsession, but please stop posting the same useless ****.

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Hounestly, i dont play four heroes, but you really are that obsessed arent you, ive only seen you post a few times but hearing you repeat the same thing on every thread about ben, donations and all the rest has become extremely boring.

write a letter, leave the house, do whatever will help you get over you obsession, but please stop posting the same useless ****.

@everyone

No special repair ingame

items are dura 6, going for euro feel with that.

i also played euro for 5 years and loved every minute of it, The server will progess wit kits, obviously.but just not every 2 week, ITEMS will NOT BE donatable for either,

players can donate for stat boosts, acess to caves, with 10% better drops, but not full item sets.

There is no other option on a FUN ish server.I mean ye ok items should be rare but not that rare that every boss either drops pots or useless low lvl items so you wouldnt bother with em.So eventually ppl will get sooner or l8r at the top kit.Thats when a new 1 is needed...

ERH DURH ERMM,DI??

no offence mits, but you really do state the obvious.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Personnally i would prefer u just handing em kits for donating instead of being able to hunt in a donator cave which would trigger tons more cries even it just has 1% better drops.Just my opinion tho.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
ERH DURH ERMM,DI??

no offence mits, but you really do state the obvious.

Point i stated the obvious was cause u kept mentioning how much getting new items on FHs sucked.My point was that u cant have a fun server based arround items that wont be updated item wise while u keep talking about a long-term server.

Neway if i stated the obvious thats good really.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
@DD called freedom of speech and I'll post about it as much as I want, doesnt mean you have to read it. If it annoys you go out, read a book, etc etc.. I do post on other sections but you're just interested in the latest mir2 server to be a fool on with Nymph & chris & proof, right?

Anyway , Night realises where FH went fatally wrong and this server does look very promising.

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
@DD called freedom of speech and I'll post about it as much as I want, doesnt mean you have to read it. If it annoys you go out, read a book, etc etc.. I do post on other sections but you're just interested in the latest mir2 server to be a fool on with Nymph & chris & proof, right?

Anyway , Night realises where FH went fatally wrong and this server does look very promising.

Lmao at this kid

Anyways ill be playing sounds intresting

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Thanks for positive feedback neway
, i think i may off Over-stated the title as a "hardcore pvp" server, as it isnt,
PVE is still 50% of the server, and always be, a hardcore pvp server wud suck.

This is a group orientated server (by grp i mean 2-3), and im really working on the balance and drops, to get them just right, thats all thats rly left to do,

and quests r gonna need to be something, to keep people on track and entertained as there is no leveling!.

So ne quest ideas ect are appreciated, nething unique, not ur usually bring me 30 of theese ect.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Thanks for positive feedback neway
, i think i may off Over-stated the title as a "hardcore pvp" server, as it isnt,
PVE is still 50% of the server, and always be, a hardcore pvp server wud suck.

This is a group orientated server (by grp i mean 2-3), and im really working on the balance and drops, to get them just right, thats all thats rly left to do,

and quests r gonna need to be something, to keep people on track and entertained as there is no leveling!.

So ne quest ideas ect are appreciated, nething unique, not ur usually bring me 30 of theese ect.

Maybe have guild acheivements. Or Quests.
Such as you hold a town for say 48 hours, and you get a stat boost for say 12 hours, not as good as donation stat boost. but its just something helpful for the guild can aim for.

Cave Quest's -
Have every boss that drop's a item/ingredients Such as horn and relic etc.
For the cave quests you need to kill a certain amount of mobs and bring back the boss ingredient. Rewards are Gold and Something else. Cant think of anything right nw.

They can be just basic quests for caves and a few things for guild

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Have you found a host/dedi?

Wouldnt be a bad idea to make some sort of open beta even with loads of things missing to test how pvp/grp cave strength and balance in general works during weekend.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I love leveling :( It's how u meet ppl! it creates hunts like, in zt lvling with few ppl and some other guys come along and try pk you but they end up dead! taking away that ppl just gna camp bosses all day fighting over them, boring imo lol

FO kani I can't STAND lvling -.-

<3

This sounds interesting ;) I'll give it a bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.