Ayndril 2.3 Hardcore PVPVE/BossHunting/None-Leveling Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
tbh m8, good ideas within the server so far,
but maybe not cap the lvling at 80 cap it at 100, and make it solid to level, so for those who really want to level so there better hp / mp helps them, they can still play,
to give a bigger variety to the server,
also a question i wanna ask
as theres no lvling, there has to be something you can do all the time, like constant quests,
because after a little while ppl will get bored just fighting over bosses and then w8ing for respawn to do it again...

edit,
soz didnt read ur post at the top of this page,
quest ideas,
collect horns from diff types of bosses
collect food off oma's rofl
basically collect stuff of ppl
maybe a redoable quest where u get a woomahorn, n trade for a WT pet,
to help in pve?

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
tbh m8, good ideas within the server so far,
but maybe not cap the lvling at 80 cap it at 100, and make it solid to level, so for those who really want to level so there better hp / mp helps them, they can still play,
to give a bigger variety to the server,
also a question i wanna ask
as theres no lvling, there has to be something you can do all the time, like constant quests,
because after a little while ppl will get bored just fighting over bosses and then w8ing for respawn to do it again...

edit,
soz didnt read ur post at the top of this page,
quest ideas,
collect horns from diff types of bosses
collect food off oma's rofl
basically collect stuff of ppl
maybe a redoable quest where u get a woomahorn, n trade for a WT pet,
to help in pve?

Pets = NO.

lol

rest of idea ye, wat im thinkin

atm got 2 really big long quests ingame
qeust for HolyChalice, and Stone Of Tears, each quest unlocks a different map.instance and u get a amulet/stone with uber stats at end,
each stage of the quest is rewardable with gamepoints/gold/gems ect, and it isnt just collect this, collect that

also quests use there own maps, only accessiable while doing the quest, so givin bit of variety and story line to server
I must stress I REALLY AM, trying to steer clear of the conventianal collect 10 gems kill 25 mobs, and then kill a boss, repetitive crap that other servers use, yeh there will be a few ingame, but most of mine will be interesting quests takin u different places, unlocking different tmaps,mobs, boss chambres, and use of different itemsd ingame!!

instead of just ur bog standard ****ty collect 10 woomahorns quests.

Last edited:

Stratz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Sounds like a really fun server. I like Sabuk Wars :) When do you think server will be done and ready for me to pwn your faces? ^_^

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Server will be up for Open-Beta soon,

Just testing balance/drops/fun, quests

see what i need to add, and i will takin suggestions,

if no major bugs r found, might keep it open, and not wipe, and just implement the suggestions as i go.

testing maps ect, as im surwe ive made a few errors on the maps that will need correcting!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Server will be up for Open-Beta soon,

Just testing balance/drops/fun, quests

see what i need to add, and i will takin suggestions,

if no major bugs r found, might keep it open, and not wipe, and just implement the suggestions as i go.

testing maps ect, as im surwe ive made a few errors on the maps that will need correcting!

Just wipe , plan to wipe and then if absolutely nothing goes wrong , don't wipe, but don't make one of elysians many mistakes.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Just wipe , plan to wipe and then if absolutely nothing goes wrong , don't wipe, but don't make one of elysians many mistakes.

which was what, Not wipeing or wipeing 2 many times? and saying there wasnt going to be a wipe? lol.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
they didnt tell anyone there was guna be a wipe, and just wiped p'hahaha, either that or say ur gonna wipe , then leave it open past beta, then wipe it rofl

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Just do the thing that makes sence.Since there is no lvling involved its np if u gonna wipe or not so just wipe IF there are major bugs OR if u gonna change some things majorly

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Just do the thing that makes sence.Since there is no lvling involved its np if u gonna wipe or not so just wipe IF there are major bugs OR if u gonna change some things majorly

basiclly what i said wasnt it :(

u guy have confused me fgs!!!

servers rly comeing together now, me and jaime just finishing off last bits,

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Was more or less replying to a guy who wanted to know about wipe/no wipe in advance without seeing the server and its bugs first.

Btw how soon is "soon" for the open beta?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Was more or less replying to a guy who wanted to know about wipe/no wipe in advance without seeing the server and its bugs first.

Erm, just gotta spawns for Ayndril/Dharan/Ventrian Lord, and Mobs around ayndril, and do a few more quests , and a starter quest, which gives u the story line of server.
Add a few more Items to database, random rares and defence./agil/acc ect items
and few more breakable on death Items.
Re-balance drops/strengths of mobs abit

Also, u will have to pay attention when doing quests, or u wont know were to go or what to do.

about 3-4 Days, though ive got an exam thursday, so im outta action till then,
Most likely Monday next week, as its half-term, and ive got the time.

Also thinking about adding a 2man challenge, that involves u to think, and use tactics, not just bash 20 rounds of mobs :) wont tell u idea's till u get ingame and try it tho.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

If your talking about me, I have been on the server.

Was just saying its not a good idea to say will be a wipe if theres major bugs, as people will moan and cry and say "that wasnt a major bug fs" etc.

No biggy.

Bighi

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 8, 2010
oo look's very good can u give me the ip adress or put a client pls ?? :D:X:X:X

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
oo look's very good can u give me the ip adress or put a client pls ?? :D:X:X:X
Not out yet mate, he'll post the client + ip address when it goes into open beta, which is fairly soon i beleive, just keep checking here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.