Battle of the immortals

smoochy boys on tour

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
im currently lvl 31, almost 32. still enjoying it. still finding out new stuff daily.

Im on Abyss realm 1 under /Captaincaveman

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yeh i started playin this last week, lvl 58 zerker on Gemini..... haven't played it in a couple of days as my mates aren't playing anymore, i'll gladly come back if there's a few people on Gemini, not starting again on another server though.

/Nymph

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Im still giving away my Tao on the realm Sanity plays if anyone wants. Only way id come back to this is if the carttony **** went. I dont mind some cartoon stuff but on a game like this is just not right. Why carnt the cartoony **** stay on PokeMon/Digimon and little kids games...

Any ways i hope they change some stuff. Keep us updated what they do.

So if anyone wants. Private pm me on lomcn or add my msn: [email protected] I am not askin for anything returned.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Im still giving away my Tao on the realm Sanity plays if anyone wants. Only way id come back to this is if the carttony **** went. I dont mind some cartoon stuff but on a game like this is just not right. Why carnt the cartoony **** stay on PokeMon/Digimon and little kids games...

Any ways i hope they change some stuff. Keep us updated what they do.

So if anyone wants. Private pm me on lomcn or add my msn: [email protected] I am not askin for anything returned.

Got to remember that it's 2.5D and the graphics can never be as good as the likes of Aion and such, personally i think these are the best graphics i seen for a 2.5D mmo so far.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Tao? Someone plays far too much Mir. Called a heretic.

If anyone has a champ/slayer/zerk spare and at a decent level they want to let me bike i'll come play your realm. :)

/Nymph

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

If anyone has a champ/slayer/zerk spare and at a decent level they want to let me bike i'll come play your realm. :)

/Nymph

Can get to 50+ in 2days don't be lazy :001_tongue:.

Lol @ Tao >< Silly boy.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Can get to 50+ in 2days don't be lazy :001_tongue:.

Lol @ Tao >< Silly boy.

I know, I got to 50 in 2 days, but in the 2 days i would spend getting there again, I could easily get to 65, mabye higher. I'll probably just wait for MirEvo, then play WoW if that doesn't work out.

/Nymph

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
To be honest I'd recommend this game to anyone, it's got me slightly hooked and I've been looking for a game that does that to me for a while!

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
game gets too cash shop orientated at higher lvls, game is all about doing daily quests.

dont get me wrong, good game for the 1st 65 lvls, then just a grindy cash fest.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You say that about every game :) plus with it being f2p surely you can decide if you do or don't want to spend your cash, rather then having to pay every month.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Cash shop dose play a big part in this game i agree but that is why you can trade in game Gold for ZEN at ZEN Trade NPC and also people sell most cash shop items anyway so you don't even need to splash out.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

/Nymph

Well it heals and do tao ****. So if it does all that stuff i call it a tao. Got a problem what i call the class? Speak to my hairy ass reject.

Any updates???

EDIT: I dont play mir anymore so kiss the cheak ;)

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Well it heals and do tao ****. So if it does all that stuff i call it a tao. Got a problem what i call the class? Speak to my hairy ass reject.

Any updates???

EDIT: I dont play mir anymore so kiss the cheak ;)

Doctors heal people aswell, you don't tell people you're away to the taoists for a check up do you?

What updates do you want? This isn't the BotI forums.

Well done on not playing mir anymore, makes it even worse you're still calling things taos.

Cheek*

/Nymph

Reactions: Weikster

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Cash shop dose play a big part in this game i agree but that is why you can trade in game Gold for ZEN at ZEN Trade NPC and also people sell most cash shop items anyway so you don't even need to splash out.

Depends how competative you want to be with the game really. The game is dominated by the cash shop. It actually gets to the point where pets are stronger than players and pets are big cash shop commodity.

Another example of how the game revolves around nothing but cash is the constant opening of new servers. From the day I started to the day I quit they had opened up 3 new servers. The company is a joke.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Depends how competative you want to be with the game really. The game is dominated by the cash shop. It actually gets to the point where pets are stronger than players and pets are big cash shop commodity.

Another example of how the game revolves around nothing but cash is the constant opening of new servers. From the day I started to the day I quit they had opened up 3 new servers. The company is a joke.

Well they are a MMORPG company with several different games out, surely their goal would be all about cash, lol.

It's a pretty good game imo, took a bit to get used to the wacky camera angle but it's all good now. =p

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Ahh looks ok downloading it, what server y'all on?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Well they are a MMORPG company with several different games out, surely their goal would be all about cash, lol.

It's a pretty good game imo, took a bit to get used to the wacky camera angle but it's all good now. =p

Clue up kid. Plenty of companies run MMO's without going as far as PW have with this. Its pure money grabbing.