Battle of the immortals

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Clue up kid. Plenty of companies run MMO's without going as far as PW have with this. Its pure money grabbing.

But do they also let you trade in game money for Cash shop money? and most don't even allow trading cash shop items. The cash shop is big and it is a part of the game but everyone has the chance to use it, not like others which the only option is to get your credit card out.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
i play i got lvl 65 if anione wana play just say but dont remember server :D

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Should I try and get into this game Sam?

Whats the PvP like?

pvp is awful - very unbalanced

gameplay is alright untill level 65ish then its real grindy

come play 4heros mir2 with me man, LOTS of pvp there will see u on msn 2moz

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
But do they also let you trade in game money for Cash shop money? and most don't even allow trading cash shop items. The cash shop is big and it is a part of the game but everyone has the chance to use it, not like others which the only option is to get your credit card out.

Yes in theory it is possible, but in practice it just doesn't work as well as you'd think. In the space of level 1-75 I'd be lucky if I made enough cash to pay for half of a single spell. The game is dominated by pets and pets are cash shop only.

Best way I could suggest actually getting by is setting up a few accounts and farming cell beam particles on them constantly.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I played for a few days and I must give the review, the game is terrible. The Questing system of click a button and it takes you to where them all removes the exploration feature of a game I know they want to make it easy, but why not mark it on the map that way problem solved.

Leveling system, personally it just feels like it gets into a grind, not getting skills fast so just using the same stuff over doesn't give it much of a good feel to the game in the slightest. That tied with the exploration feature makes the game feel rather unfinished.

Finally I would say the graphics in itself, yes okay it's not too bad but it could be better, it's just like every F2P grind game out there currently and has the two major flaws I've stated above.

Give or take I am a WoW player though, each to there own I guess.

/Czeldabolg

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
pvp is awful - very unbalanced

gameplay is alright untill level 65ish then its real grindy

come play 4heros mir2 with me man, LOTS of pvp there will see u on msn 2moz

I won't bother trying it then if the PvP is bad, also I don't like the idea of the pet system.

New spanish high rate is opening tonight (check thread), might waste some time on there and get a grasp of it's player base, if it's crap I suppose I could try Mir 2...

Gym, be on msn from 3pm.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I won't bother trying it then if the PvP is bad, also I don't like the idea of the pet system.

New spanish high rate is opening tonight (check thread), might waste some time on there and get a grasp of it's player base, if it's crap I suppose I could try Mir 2...

Gym, be on msn from 3pm.

seriously man, ive had lots of fun last few days fighting on mir2.

outpost wars every few hours, fights at boss's and more importantly a high usercount

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Clue up kid. Plenty of companies run MMO's without going as far as PW have with this. Its pure money grabbing.

Can't take a reply that doesn't agree with you without calling them a kid? You are the kid, son.

I've leveled to 70 and can compete pvp-wise with anyone I've challenged without paying for anything.
PW haven't seemed to "grab" any money from me on any of their games, lol.

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Can't take a reply that doesn't agree with you without calling them a kid? You are the kid, son.

I've leveled to 70 and can compete pvp-wise with anyone I've challenged without paying for anything.
PW haven't seemed to "grab" any money from me on any of their games, lol.

You are level 70, well done. Thats the equivalent of level 20 on mir. Now if you were to take a whole 30 seconds and actually read my posts then it would be blatently obvious to you that I am talking about actually competing in the game. Take a look at the pvp ranks, the levels of the people in them, their kit and their pets and tell me it isn't dominated by the cash shop.

3IQ.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i tried this game, got bored at level 10 and loged off

just didnt like how u had to click witha mouse to move.. felt more like a 1 player game... didnt rly know how pvp would work

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
You can move with the WASD keys, but it doesn't really feel smooth.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
just started playing this again.

if anyone interested in playing, its a cool game

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
got a lvl 49 bezerker on aquarius realm not a bad game tbh -- just gets boring cuz i dont know ne1 on it lol

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I used to play it got to 96 i think and quit. Had the best champion, best scorpion and was leader of the best guild at the time. Got bored due to the repetitiveness of the game, pvp was fun tho.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I used to play it got to 96 i think and quit. Had the best champion, best scorpion and was leader of the best guild at the time. Got bored due to the repetitiveness of the game, pvp was fun tho.

any gold for me lol? can trade for some mir2 **** or something

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This game was pretty good actually, i quit because of the daily quests, i hate daily quests in mmorpgs, repeating the same quest everyday is really annoying, was the same for Forsaken World.