Buying Files

smoochy boys on tour

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
i think we can all ignore posts by madone aka 'peppe'. we all know hes never going to have a server running.

Yes we know that but if he is willing to pay Milo or myself £100 for a set of server files, I am sure Milo can dig up some of the 100+ sets of files he has on his laptop

Hell pay me £500 and I will make a server for you, may even throw in a free website for the server too :P

BH

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sigh, wot is mir comin 2 these days.

lets face it, he just wants a good set of files that he can host, stick in a donation NPC and try make cash of it. ppl have seen lapta do it with mir revenge, daydie do it with evilmir... now ppl wanna copy. its sad rly

the whole point of bein a server creater is to have fun makin it.. not to simply buy off some1 else -.-

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Bon = Correct, This thread made me laugh reading it. To be honest i think paying for something due to lazyness is really sad.

Its one of them

*im not going to make my own pc*

*im off to pc world* LOL

Are you paying players to play the server aswell?

Hope your server fails.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
zidio you have big ears, you have no say.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol, i dont really wanna to be the one who goes against the crowd. But dudes, this is someone elses cash were talking about. Last time i checked it was up to them what they did with it :P

If someone had made a pwnage set of files and they are doing nothing with them, an extra 100 quid would be something to gain from there work ^^

Ah well, here comes the replies :P

Last edited:

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
lol, i dont really wanna to be the one who goes against the crowd. But dudes, this is someone elses cash were talking about. Last time i checked it was up to them what they did with it :P

If someone had made a pwnage set of files and they are doing nothing with them, an extra 100 quid would be something to gain from there work ^^

Ah well, here comes the replies :P

I personally have no problem with people if they want to buy files. Thats upto them at the end of the day, however this guy unfortunately if you check his recent posts has no intentions of buying any files, hes looking to seek attention and at a guess actually thinks these people will be dumb enough to scam out of their files, he would be sadly mistaken. He needs to stop trying to pretend he's different people sharing an account (for god sake its a 5minute job for someone to create an account) if he knows the person has a bad rep why use their account? Hes just a dumb attention seeker who doesnt deserve to post to be perfectly honest.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Dont be lazy do your own work.

some people dont have the time, or experience to know how to go about setting up a server, if he can afford to buy i dont see what the problem is, stop flaming him.

edit: an external site could be used for selling the files e.g. ebay, where he would HAVE to pay for them

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Carl sell him the unleashed source, if he's stupid enough to pay for it then so be it :)
You would be 100 quid richer.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
GMDigital says:
i got a offer off davidshaw on lomcn he selling lvlmefiles with all dragonchronicals on it 4 100quid

Just a note people selling my files. You think we didnt code backdoors for this reason? Meteora are the only non backdoor loaded files we have given out any server that launches with our files will be taken down.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Just a note people selling my files. You think we didnt code backdoors for this reason? Meteora are the only non backdoor loaded files we have given out any server that launches with our files will be taken down.
if you did sell your files how do people know that your not gonna hack them as you've just noted :P

/ancient

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Why would i sell my files? If i was going to sell them i'd be banned and i would never sell files in the first place.