C# Closed Beta Testers

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
After patching to run the game it is just a black window small, and my mouse gets stuck in it. Im running windows 8 is this why?

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
What iv played so far is very kl like Mir and myth of soma combo what could be better

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Well looks like I have plenty of people to test with now :D and indeed it feels like a Mir/Soma mix but with Droiyan way of adding stats, if anyone remembers that game lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Well looks like I have plenty of people to test with now :D and indeed it feels like a Mir/Soma mix but with Droiyan way of adding stats, if anyone remembers that game lol

I've just finished downloading client & popped on. Loving the stat idea, just need a fair few more people online to test it properly in regards to balance.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Day 2: Level 27

Even tho I had to start again it doesn't take very long at all to hit 16, so I didn't mind :P(devil check pm)

Possible bugs:

1. I have found 2 spells that require level and not a stat, Lightning is still level 26, LightBody is level 27, I did not learn lightning as I am sure it is meant to be Wisdom required, but did learn LightBody as I am a Dexterity build character. Not sure but I guess most spells past level 22 still require level.

2. Experience in Insect Cave is clearly too high from certain monsters, SpiderFrog and HoroBlaster give around 1500 exp, where KekTal, VioletKekTal and BlueHoroBlaster give 2200-2400, they clearly shouldn't be that high(yes I took advantage levelling there :p), the 1500 feels good for that cave and keeps a steady pace.

3. Experience in BugCave is far too low, around 700 for a centipede, 800 for a bee, I went straight back to insect. I feel they should give around the same exp as insects.

4. Experience in Stone Temple didn't feel up to standard either, the boars are stronger then BC/IC, but they have 1500 exp. They should possibly be giving around 2000-2200 each.

5. Prajna Island was empty, well from what I could be bothered to run around lol

6. A steel sword requires 95 dex to use and yet it feels worse then a prince sword(80 dex), steel sword is dc 6-12, prince sword is dc 5-13 acc+2. The steel sword could do with a very small buff, possibly 1-1 or 0-2 dc.

7. Oma's and Yob's seem to be mass dropping very often(not sure if this is intended) and when they do you get around 2-5k gold. The mass drops are a great way to get a nice starting kit(I got a dc0-3 iron brace from an oma), but the gold is way too much.

Other than the insects clearly giving too much exp, hence why I am 27 already, without them giving that much I would probably be around level 24. Which I feel is a great pace for leveling with this stat system in place.

The drop rates in insect is great, not too much, but enough to cover pots cost and even gain some money!

Also I have noticed I get the odd added item drop, not too often, but often enough to keep me happy when one drops. Even tho half the time it sucks it is still exciting to see what was added. This is one thing that would keep me playing a long time.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I noticed the oma gold drops yesterday and mentioned it to DK however I missed the yobs so nicely spotted.

Also noticed the insect cave exp late last night, horoblasters & kektals giving double the exp of other mobs, agree it needs adjusted.. after I'm done leveling there ofc lol.

The only other gripe I had was with the stat system but as I mentioned in PM I went over this with DK and he has came to a conclusion on what to do.

Really enjoying this so far, fresh ideas like this is what Mir needs.

Xena25

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2013
nottinghamshire
Spent all day on server leveling to 24 without using insect cave as it had been changed feel's really good, few small lag spike's here and there things i have found so far..

Don't gain gold from selling Lightning to shop.
Gold could do with being increased in places like bug cave and stone temple.

Struggling to get my head round the new stat system, I start with added +5 POW then after looking at the books (I wanted DoubleSlash etc) i started stacking DEX but now i lack accuracy, but to get the first warrior book is 25 points, so i'd have to use 4 levels of points just to increase my accuracy :( plus going all dex you can use 0-3 rings either as there like 86 POW. hopefully it'll sort itself out once im higher and can unlock more spells..

Also Servers offline as of 17:20 ish

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Spent all day on server leveling to 24 without using insect cave as it had been changed feel's really good, few small lag spike's here and there things i have found so far..

Don't gain gold from selling Lightning to shop.
Gold could do with being increased in places like bug cave and stone temple.

Struggling to get my head round the new stat system, I start with added +5 POW then after looking at the books (I wanted DoubleSlash etc) i started stacking DEX but now i lack accuracy, but to get the first warrior book is 25 points, so i'd have to use 4 levels of points just to increase my accuracy :( plus going all dex you can use 0-3 rings either as there like 86 POW. hopefully it'll sort itself out once im higher and can unlock more spells..

Also Servers offline as of 17:20 ish

You know the first sin spell gives accuracy upon being leveled?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I went 25 Pow then pure dex for now until double slash(I have 105 dex) I actually love having 29 accuracy, will be great for bosses too. You should be willing to use 5 levels of points for the accuracy at 25 power if you want it. Shall try WT tonight once I get double slash.

So far my build feels very strong, but I am thinking that if you stack for double slash then you won't be going for TDB(I hope this is the case anyway). Also I found an aspeed+1 armour, which I was pleasantly surprised to see.

Last edited:

Xena25

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2013
nottinghamshire
With SharpBracelet, PrecisionNeck, +1 acc StrainBrace I have i think 13 acc in total (Last time i looked) If i was wanting to go full DC accuracy would suffer. I am only level 23 so once i'm higher im sure i can spend the points on pow to get more acc which i will do eventually, I have +11 attack speed so helps alot, I know DK said he was at work till 10pm so cant see server being back up yet :( what's your names ingame?