C# Closed Beta Testers

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Just a small suggestion DK!

I think you should make Thrusting give ACC+2 each level, or give endurance their own version of fencing at 25 endurance(i prefer the thrusting option), currently you have to go 25 in power to have any chance of hitting anything as an Endurance build, where Dex builds atleast get ACC while putting points into dex(plus assassins usually wear some acc gear anyway :P).

With this you would also only end up gaining 10 ACC, which will still miss a lot on later end monsters.

Last edited:

Hyd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2013
Middlesbrough
I am interested in testing this server too, I helped test the original C# Mir that your server has been adapted from.

If you're looking for unbiased, mature testing then get in touch, otherwise I will see you in Open Beta/Live.

Wallnut

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2013
Would really like to test this! Looks like it has a lot of promise and I've been waiting for someone to implement a stat based progression system in mir for years!

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Would really like to test this! Looks like it has a lot of promise and I've been waiting for someone to implement a stat based progression system in mir for years!
+1. ave pm'd you mate, been playing since beta euro so have plenty of experience!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
sounds really interesting, best of luck DK

Have you stopped making servers for good ? 3H still 3rd most played mir 2 server lol! Need to make a new server no high rate gives me the feel of your server.

On topic: Can't wait for this DK best of luck love the unique way you've gone about this.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cant connect to server after getting connection closed is server down or somethi g

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Have you stopped making servers for good ? 3H still 3rd most played mir 2 server lol! Need to make a new server no high rate gives me the feel of your server.

On topic: Can't wait for this DK best of luck love the unique way you've gone about this.

why would any one let cheats like u lot on there server from the start?

/DK any chance we can get a log of the changes being made been to busy in last week or so to get on much

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
why would any one let cheats like u lot on there server from the start?

/DK any chance we can get a log of the changes being made been to busy in last week or so to get on much

Shut up kid your clueless these are brand new files with one of top coder in mir, where would i even get cheats from.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Shut up kid your clueless these are brand new files with one of top coder in mir, where would i even get cheats from.

Just so you know, it doesn't matter who coded them or what platform they are coded on. Cheating is very possible on every Mir server or any other game or application for that matter.

Also I think most people know now where to get hacks from.

Anyway I dont want this thread turning into another cheat discussion please. We will decide who is suitable to test our server.