[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
u gave it away when ya started complaining about slaying lol =p u wudnt shut up about it in town on chapters haha

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
nah dunno what ur talking about - if hes the no.1 warrior i wanna b just liek him

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
You would be surprised how often it does actually roll around on official stats, we found it one every 2/3 hits, which is crazy. We looked at it, and realised that no other class has a spell that they have no choice about using and that does worse damage because of it.

Assassins spell fatal sword was the closest in terms of random, but that's a spell you want to proc. I really do no think a spell should be on a class that lowers their damage without a choice.

-Apocalypse Team

Yes, but fatalsword works with doubleslash. Slaying doesnt work with tdb or fs..it works as a singular independent skill.

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
slaying is **** lol thats why i got the change implemented on chronicles wayyyy back with sam to make to toggle on or off ;)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Yes, but fatalsword works with doubleslash. Slaying doesnt work with tdb or fs..it works as a singular independent skill.

Fatal sword works with DoubleSlash yes. But can work without it too.. But we feel its similar to making FatalSword only work when DoubleSlash is turned off... Which would make players reduce damage, which is not what we want.

-Apocalypse Team

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
what day of the week would you plan on releasing? please dont say sunday lol dont want to have to book days off work to keep up with the benefit squad

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
what day of the week would you plan on releasing? please dont say sunday lol dont want to have to book days off work to keep up with the benefit squad

We will be releasing on a Friday evening.

We have 2 official dates in mind, just discussing which is more viable in terms of time to complete everything.

-Apocalypse team.

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
thats my weekend sorted then lol...shame cuz this is being released around the time i go bk to work but ahh well real life comes 1st =p

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
timing is key :) one thing chronicles actually did right.. build the hype and then hit everyone with solid release time and you couldnt ****in move in mizu for 600+ noobs.

p.s.
anymore showoff videos ??

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Any news on beta?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Website will be the next graphical release with the possibility of new content shown on the website. We are getting closer and closer, the excitement is clearly starting to show within the team as well as among the players. We recommend if you have not already you share the Facebook page, to help more discover Apocalypse!

- Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Fatal sword works with DoubleSlash yes. But can work without it too.. But we feel its similar to making FatalSword only work when DoubleSlash is turned off... Which would make players reduce damage, which is not what we want.

-Apocalypse Team

Sin's don't gain accuracy from fatal sword, warriors get the benefits without the hold backs on this skill now.

But what i really want to know is will assassin's have the skills that make them assassins ,

Ghost backstab ?

Other servers i have played sin's wouldn't be a warrior toe 2 toe 1v1 but if you're boss hunting and you sneak up on them(ghost) and backstab well...there dead / tt'd or got some damn fast reactions.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
So in your opinion a warrior should beat a sin 100% of time no matter what? So if a warr jumps a sin in every situation the sin should die or tt yeah? are you crazy? yea no biased opinion there clearly...You said it yourself you got high hp, high ac, and you high damage so another melee class should never be able to compete(PVP) vs u?
Do you not think there is a reason sins lack AC and HP? its because they are supposed to put out more damage quickly if they catch you, but also if they are caught they die relatively quick . Also its funny how warriors always bring pve into the scenario because its people like you who seem to think sins only supposed to pve n suck at melee vs melee pvp.

What balance is there if a certain class should(by your standards) beat another class 100% of the time regardless of skill? Stop being so biased. No one is saying Sins should smash warriors toe 2 toe in a 1v1 but a skilled sin should have the opportunity to take down a bad warrior.

Nothing biased about it no one should toe to toe a warrior. If your a skilled sin you can take a warrior anyway as you have crazy a.speed which constantly flinches warriors and high agility to dodge attacks why would you stand on the spot for a pvp anyway? Also if your fighting in a cave you have moonlight and shadow step to help you warriors can dash but if they arent high enough level they can easily get stuck.

You're biased if you think assassins should be able to jump wiz tao archer other sins AND warriors for easy kills one class that can withstand your damage and you moan about it... please.

Each class is melee but both different in so many ways if you want easy leveling and the ability to get to bosses faster than anyone else and be able to solo them when you get there make a sin. If you want to do a big more damage and have more hp at end game for pvp pick a warrior you cannot have the best of both worlds

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Sin's don't gain accuracy from fatal sword, warriors get the benefits without the hold backs on this skill now.

But what i really want to know is will assassin's have the skills that make them assassins ,

Ghost backstab ?

Other servers i have played sin's wouldn't be a warrior toe 2 toe 1v1 but if you're boss hunting and you sneak up on them(ghost) and backstab well...there dead / tt'd or got some damn fast reactions.

BackStab has been done and coded already.
Ghost we are unsure if this is going to go in game or not yet. It is ready and done, but will be a later release dependent on how the pvp at a higher level is.

-Apocalypse Team

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
BackStab has been done and coded already.
Ghost we are unsure if this is going to go in game or not yet. It is ready and done, but will be a later release dependent on how the pvp at a higher level is.

-Apocalypse Team

Cheer's for reply about that.

I honestly wouldn't play assassin class ever again without ghost, just feels like a handicapped assassin, Warrior for me i guess :P

Status
Not open for further replies.