[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
well ofc it does, always the cool looking spells are high level and like impossible to get, what the point of adding cool new things if only 5% of the server get to use them....

Well you will be pleased to know Apocalypse feel that new spells should be varied for below 40 and above.

-Apocalypse Team.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
well ofc it does, always the cool looking spells are high level and like impossible to get, what the point of adding cool new things if only 5% of the server get to use them....

The problem low rates have is the luck of content no matter what lvl you are.
- That means there is a lack of items aka euro items with huge gaps between item lvls for minimum stat reward.
- Lack of places to hunt. Usually for any 5 lvls or sometimes even for 10lvls there is a single cave worth hunting (aka pranja temple/cave from lvl27 to eternity)
- Nothing soloable worth hunting.

If they have those things fixed and especially the item part then it could be fun even without the new spells. If not honestly i couldnt care less if im hunting WG's for drings and PB for power rings for 1 extra dc with or without new spells.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Silly little question here but will all the mob sounds be working on this server? as all the C# servers I have tried so far are missing a massive portion of the sound files even after nabbing the wav folder from other mir versions (makes finding FrostTigers etc a nightmare lol)[h=2][/h]

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Silly little question here but will all the mob sounds be working on this server? as all the C# servers I have tried so far are missing a massive portion of the sound files even after nabbing the wav folder from other mir versions (makes finding FrostTigers etc a nightmare lol)

Yes, the c# Sounds have not been coded on the open source, we have done/in the middle of doing others.

There will be sounds for all mobs.

-Apocalypse Team

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Cannot wait this server. Seems to be ticking all the boxes for me! With the leveling like squall says aslong as theres bright, cool looking new places to explore and level in, and were not forced to go to X cave from 10-25 then Y cave from 25-40 Z cave 40+ ill be happy. Variety is the spice of life!

P.S 0-10 your slaying farm animals ofc ;)

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Because I see you so active in the C# section this is the mir server I am looking forward to (DK and violent a server isnt mir so I don't include that :P still going to enjoynit though).

So saying that any ideas of how long we have to wait before it's ready? If you have already posted it can you pate your answers to questions In Your first post? Cba to read through all these pages lol.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Because I see you so active in the C# section this is the mir server I am looking forward to (DK and violent a server isnt mir so I don't include that :P still going to enjoynit though).

So saying that any ideas of how long we have to wait before it's ready? If you have already posted it can you pate your answers to questions In Your first post? Cba to read through all these pages lol.

Its a matter of weeks now.

We are testing everything we add profusely to make sure its all perfect. There will be a bigger update in a few days.

-Apocalypse Team

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Silly little question here but will all the mob sounds be working on this server? as all the C# servers I have tried so far are missing a massive portion of the sound files even after nabbing the wav folder from other mir versions (makes finding FrostTigers etc a nightmare lol)

That is something we are working on at the moment for C# open source :)

I've been going through the monster files for the open source C# and started adding all the missing ones... AI is being worked on... and sounds and effects will be added so each mob is fully working in game

It's a long task (400 monster files) but once it is complete it should fix all the monsters for servers that keep up to date with the open source

I keep checking back to this thread looking to see if it is released hehe... I've not actually played on a C# server other than my offline version, I'm really looking forward to seeing it working... good luck with the release

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
As you deleted my questions on facebook I guess I will ask here.

What sort of guarantees can you give on the server teams integrity?

Where will you stand with real life purchases? given that a core member of the team is a know pay to try to win player I presume there will be a supported rl deals section? will the server team get involved with account sales and account details manipulation?

One of the server teams brother is a know mir gold trader, will this person have access to unlimited gold to sell on the "black market" ?
How can you ensure that he will not "sort his bro out" behind your backs? will there be GM logs viewable by the player base?

Given your connection to a certain group of players on another server, ones that stole accounts, sold items for rl cash but never gave the items and exploited things for days but never reported them yet maintained your friendship.
What security can you offer the players that your previous "chums" will not be treated differently, the fact that you associate with that type of player openly gets the alarm bells ringing on the integrity front.

I'm just asking this as a concerned potential player, the work on the ready made files looks good and i'm interested to play but have that dark cloud feeling that this is going to be one of the most corrupt money grabbing short lived servers ever and would like some reassurance before i spend my time on this fantastic game.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
As you deleted my questions on facebook I guess I will ask here.

What sort of guarantees can you give on the server teams integrity?

Where will you stand with real life purchases? given that a core member of the team is a know pay to try to win player I presume there will be a supported rl deals section? will the server team get involved with account sales and account details manipulation?

One of the server teams brother is a know mir gold trader, will this person have access to unlimited gold to sell on the "black market" ?
How can you ensure that he will not "sort his bro out" behind your backs? will there be GM logs viewable by the player base?

Given your connection to a certain group of players on another server, ones that stole accounts, sold items for rl cash but never gave the items and exploited things for days but never reported them yet maintained your friendship.
What security can you offer the players that your previous "chums" will not be treated differently, the fact that you associate with that type of player openly gets the alarm bells ringing on the integrity front.

I'm just asking this as a concerned potential player, the work on the ready made files looks good and i'm interested to play but have that dark cloud feeling that this is going to be one of the most corrupt money grabbing short lived servers ever and would like some reassurance before i spend my time on this fantastic game.

Despite the fact most of your statements above are false and coming from hear say and are completely pathetic, you have to understand that in different environments people behave differently. Regardless of the fact that some one who is on our team used to buy gold on a server to improve his kit has no relevance to how Apocalypse will be run. (nor is it a problem considering 80% of people who play Chronicles have spent money whether it be on Game Gold or actual gold. This is just your way of having a dig because we were in different guilds on a game. Do you actually not realise how pathetic that is?)

The gameshop has been decided and is complete. Items will be small things such as exp potions and vanity Mounts.

Nothing will be gamechaning or "Pay to Win".

My frustration comes from the many posts I see from you daily that show just a complete lack of respect towards anyone on these forums other than your "guild" members. Its super childish and pathetic, and will not be tolerated anywhere near this server (hence why we deleted the silly posts on the Facebook group).

The questions about friends from other servers is once again silly, but at least worth an answer.

There will only be on person on this server who has any power in game. Nothing can be made/leved etc without sending a report. So no there is no worry of any corrupt behaviour.

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
To add to this (server side technical stuff) I will be putting in a system where all gm commands will be logged on a flat file that nobody can modify - only view. If the file is deleted we will know due to the creation date being changed. If necessary we can use this as evidence if we are accused of being corrupt. Not to say that we will be showing our command log every day to every claim against being corrupt.

Maybe we could make some agreement where the logs are posted at the end of every month for people to look at, not making any promises though.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Such a hostile response to a concerned potential player.
Is this the kind of support we as a playerbase can expect should we encounter any issues?

My questions were based on facts and genuine concern, its great that you took time between the venom spitting to answer them.
I do hope you can put the petty feud from another server behind you. I certainly have x x

If your opinions from previous server balance issues have been deployed here then Ill look forward to offering you the much needed class balance feedback when the server launches.

Thanks.

/concernedplayer
I hope noone takes my name.

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Fantastic response spud, very mature and what id expect from a potential "company" ill be spending time and money on 10/10 for customer service.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Is this the kind of support we as a playerbase can expect should we encounter any issues?

This is the kind of support players will receive. We will support constructive feedback (as you can see for the previous 18 pages), and work very hard to ensure a fun and progressive environment for Apocalypse. On the other hand we will not allow silly, childish comments with the sole purpose to discredit hard work. My response to you is the only possible way to respond to the few forum users who generate problems from nothing to attract some foolish attention.

I would also like to point out, that you have stated clearly several times, you would not come near this server, and yet you want feedback. Like I said, solely here to discredit everything based on the fact you are not interested in playing.

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Oh i see, so using fact to question integrity before dedicating my time is considered silly and childish?
Oh dear oh dear.

You do not realise that im asking the questions that people have not bothered to ask and just written you off.
You had an opportunity to display maturity and professionalism, i think that moment has gone.

I will not waste any more of you time, i can see that its true what people have been saying this server will not be supported to my liking. I hope you achieve the user count you desire.

Best of luck.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Oh i see, so using fact to question integrity before dedicating my time is considered silly and childish?
Oh dear oh dear.

You do not realise that im asking the questions that people have not bothered to ask and just written you off.
You had an opportunity to display maturity and professionalism, i think that moment has gone.

I will not waste any more of you time, i can see that its true what people have been saying this server will not be supported to my liking. I hope you achieve the user count you desire.

Best of luck.

Thanks for your concern and wishes, but there's nothing to be concerned about.

-Apocalypse Team

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh dear oh dear.

Best of luck.

On the contrary I think they have displayed maturity here. You on the other hand... Maybe your concerns would be better spent toward a server you actually intend to play, or currently play for that matter. You're as transparent as the rest of your guild and it's boring.

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
Quick question, ive read all the post and i dont recall it being asked.

Are any of the team coders? Or are the files progression based on releases by others?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.