Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Here we go again.

After Anomoly failed on us, the team leaving, we had no host and no interest in the server we decided to end at Christmas. But now i have a team who i can trust and willing to work hard at this am going to give it 1 more go. People been asking me to continue it for weeks now so i will, this time we will finish and have it online for the public.

We had to change the name due to someone taking our name and did not want the same name as anyone eles, if it confused anybody.

We have lost some off our work, few stuff in the DB's, also the pet system, but it want take long to get it back in again.

What i do need is people to think off a good way the pet system can work without unbalancing the server in anyway, Also if we should have 20x or 30x exp rate (Not going any higher or lower).

Will be adding a new map into woool which is tricky to get throw, but interesting while your doing it, That only if we can get it working perfectly with no folts, its a new thing in woool and the Chinese love it so we will see if we can get it in.

You already know about the new items, (some:D), Maybe il show you the latests sets.

I do not know the release date for beta test at this stage but we will not take the piss like last time i promise you that, we may ask for a few testers before if we really need too.

We hope you all show some interest and maybe give us some ideas you would like to see. we will listen and respect any ideas you may throw at us.

Thanks

Team.
Sanity (Server Owner)
Stealth (Host)
Lee (Co.Owner, Programer)
Torren (Translator & Script Work)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have started on the interface today but am not sure if the font is ok for woool, please let me know if you like it or dislike it..

I have only done the login screen because i never wanted to do more then having people disliking the font. I remember people disliking DSM font so that why am asking.

Yes i know there bottons still in Chinese, they just lead to the website, will be done soon.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
its about ****ing time a decent server comes out on WoooL
i love DSM but i hate the exp rate... just toooooo slow.
if the xp/item/gold rate is higher then that i will deffo join

and i dont mind being a beta tester ;)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am sticking to the font for the interface, i done so many and this is the best i can get..Here the settings nearly complete.

We have a perfect host for the server.

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
I'm a prick

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
People please don't start arguing in this thread. Setro got a problem with me then pm.

{Update}

We will be buying a new Engine in the next couple off days, so we may upgrade to 1.9.3.8 but tbh not that much off a update to the client, just some minor things added.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Was bored so i fort i would upload some off the items i just added today...
Oh and all these items shine just to let you know :P

Tao

Warr

Not sure which class yet.

I will show you wizz set later.

Also added a item which allows you to change your name, its simple, double click the item, brings a window up to type your new name in then just click ok and its done.

Alot more updates will be here very soon, lot more to show you but just cba uploading pictures lol :P.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Looks nice....never played wool but im willing to try anything once.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
so your saying if you double click the item you will change your "ingame" name or item names ???

if its Ingame name that just gay tbh
if its item thats good :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
so your saying if you double click the item you will change your "ingame" name or item names ???

if its Ingame name that just gay tbh
if its item thats good :)

Can change Item name or player name, but may not have the 1 where you can change the player name as this can course problems

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Can change Item name or player name, but may not have the 1 where you can change the player name as this can course problems

exactly :D

will cause loadsa problems for example if i hate some 1 called Insane
id rename my self lnsane (with a L ) and pretend to be him

just an example :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
exactly :D

will cause loadsa problems for example if i hate some 1 called Insane
id rename my self lnsane (with a L ) and pretend to be him

just an example :)

Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking.

Hopfully have a update tomorrow.

Oh and the Leopard Stall is almost complete, Instead off you waiting in town as a stall, just leave your leopard and it will act like a stall for you.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
quote'n myself kinda... i want more pritty picutres =o, and is there some sort fo ETA on this server??? and it should only be item rename....never char rename.

/Darkunit

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
quote'n myself kinda... i want more pritty picutres =o, and is there some sort fo ETA on this server??? and it should only be item rename....never char rename.

/Darkunit

More pretty pictures will come soon. No ETA time. and where not having the char re-name item in the game.

Vinny_1

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2008
never played woool and dont really know FA about it tbh. might have to do some research.

but why isnt there any interest in it?

not sure if i like the look of it, after seeing full ingame screenies

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
never played woool and dont really know FA about it tbh. might have to do some research.

but why isnt there any interest in it?

not sure if i like the look of it, after seeing full ingame screenies

No interest because no one can get hold off the resources like server files,login tools etc. Engines are always packed or ever you need to pay. There not been enough servers out to get any interest also.

I shown you nothing in the screen shots, damn lot has changed since 1.8 which is DSM server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.