Castalia Woool [1.9.3.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Slave system back in game just to let you know.
Here a picture on what happens when you summon and slave. But think off 2 dragons, 1 blue and 1 gold going around the slave floating in air :P i wasn't quick enough to get them in..

Will be working on the server a lot over the next 2 weeks due college breaking up for easter.
At the moment where working on a crafting system which looks nice also, i will let you any updates when i get them.

Oh and a website/forum is currently in the making also..

Any questions, don't e scared to ask :P

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
finally a woool server. I met a chinese guy once who played real woool, and he let me on his account. lv 42 tao, sooo beautiful, yet sooo confusing, and noone would speak english with me.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
finally a woool server. I met a chinese guy once who played real woool, and he let me on his account. lv 42 tao, sooo beautiful, yet sooo confusing, and noone would speak english with me.

This is probably why dude. Lol its like a Chinese bloke coming on one of our servers and asking you to speak Chinese.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Ive only attempted to play woool once, but as it was DSM, i quickly became bored of the slow levelling.

But im willing to give it another shot.

Whats the pvp scene like ingame? Is pking allowed? what features does it offer.

Your first post is abit, well, blunt.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ive only attempted to play woool once, but as it was DSM, i quickly became bored of the slow levelling.

But im willing to give it another shot.

Whats the pvp scene like ingame? Is pking allowed? what features does it offer.

Your first post is abit, well, blunt.

PK'in will be alloud, or i can just make a map where you can all go pk when your bored, Most likely low level caves will not be able to PK inside. There is Sabuk war also.

There so many things in woool, but i can't say where going to have it in-game because we have not put it in yet, our version files are 1.9.2.6 so we have to in-put all the new features our selfs, Before someone says "why don't you get better files" our files are nearly fully english and it's easyier to in-put the new features in our selfs.

What i can do is show you a few things from woool which we will try to get working but i can't count on it...

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
U should concentrate more on getting the server working and translating the items,mobs..so we can play and test it.After that u will have enough time to work on cute updates for the server...

g/l

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
U should concentrate more on getting the server working and translating the items,mobs..so we can play and test it.After that u will have enough time to work on cute updates for the server...

g/l

What do you think we are doing? adding stuff like that is simple takes a few mins if that.
And files are almost complete, even with them all translated i will need to fix a few things in the files.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I would update but there nothing to update you with, just the boring stuff really like translating, fixing scripts thats about it really.

Oh woool just released 3 new weapons il get them in game when i have time and show you.

Edit: here they are.

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
hi never played wool but the char pics look good will come have a look when th server is live.

ps do you have any ingame screenshots so i can see wot it looks and how different it is to mir2 and mir3

thank you

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hi never played wool but the char pics look good will come have a look when th server is live.

ps do you have any ingame screenshots so i can see wot it looks and how different it is to mir2 and mir3

thank you

The charecter are the same as mir, wizard,warrior and Taoist.

I will post a few screenshots of some hunting places and a few towns later.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
this may have been stated already or not but im quite eager to see what this is like, how soon can we expect it to go live?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It's impossible to say am sorry lol, i wish we did have a ETA but there a lot off stuff needs fixing, a lot the files need editing also because there out of date for the client we are using.

Were doing it as fast as we can people, sorry its taking so dam long :P.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Like other people, I've never played Wooool but it looks interesting and might try it out. Hopefully beta will be online soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.