Created this site for my work

mapadale

Might be the lazy way, but why do more work than you have to? Makes no sence. To me atleast.

/Ash
Its all down to each persons prefrence really, I was brought up on front page so always used it.

fleacaptain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
It looks cool mate. Very sleek and modernistic. I also like that their are no ads. Though nowadays most of the smaller IT company websites look like they're promoting the same things :( You might not want to use the mouse as a symbol, maybe use a company logo that will be really cool.
Dreamweaver is probably the easiest, though I've used frontpage and find that very hard to follow. Also there are a lot of guide books etc available for adobe products, but a lot less for frontpage etc. Still I like it :)

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
I like this site its nice, only thing i hate is where you put your mouse over the dropdown menus then when you move it the menus dont close XD

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I've updated the site with the ie 6 fix, and a tidied a few bits and pieces up :)

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
only thing i noticed are that the 2 paralell grey border lines running from the header to the footer are not in line, only fractionally,,

but nice and clean :)

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Its looks simple and tidy (which i like), only annoyign thing is the menus are a little buggy.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I think I'm going to have to rework the drop-down's java code it's far too messy :(

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Blue is too bright kinda hurts my eyes tbh

Drop down menu looks very.. squished really.

The glow doesn't quite go when u hover over the topic again its cause the blue is too blue.

Sorry matey but that's my opinion on this one.

Oh and "For all your requirements" logo, the requirements was hard to read perhaps knock the text size up a notch :)

Only suggestions :)

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
FYI W3 is a programming standard that a site must adhere to if it is a credible one. Means that no paragraph tags etc are misued. All that w3 stuff means is that the site is built using W3 standard XML. Generated in some parts by Dreamweaver. If you fancy hand checking the standardization, go ahead. I won't stop you.