[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Good responses glad observe isn't going to be added it got exploited way too much to grief players on Ziricon to the point they would either turn it off or quit the game.

What sort of drop rate are we looking at on player deaths for equipment and bag?

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
+1 to a sub forum , Cba to scroll through random repeated questions

---------- Post Merged at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Also any gameplay videos soon ?

Yes i have completed Archer/Assassin and wizard, but unfortunately have been delayed from completing tonight as i have found a small error in the quest chain which im sorting now. If i can get done within the hour ill have the videos up tonight. If not unfortunately will have to wait for now (got work at 6am :( need an early night tonight).

-Apocalypse Team

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
When it comes to your website it does not look like you finished working on skills and the details about what they do. However, i feel DoubleSlash is kinda buggy or something wrong with it, i don't feel it is as smooth as Assassin's DoubleSlash in Chronicles.
and for Hunter small thing need to be fix, when they hit something after the hit the character itself just stand still like he did not hit, if u did not get what i mean look at all the other classes when they hit something or cast a spell
Hope one of you guys get what i mean :abnormal:

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
hopefully we’ll know the server location asap so some ppl will have time to get ping booster or vpn, sub forum definitely needed +1

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Are there any spells missing from the lists on the website?

Yes, a few, a few ones that were not uploaded, and others we added last minute. The website will be updated soon.

hopefully we’ll know the server location asap so some ppl will have time to get ping booster or vpn, sub forum definitely needed +1

We are purchasing the final dedi tomorrow so we will release all information as soon as we know.

please tell me i can play in windowed mode like the old dog i am?

Yes windowed or full screen, you can also adjust the resolution for the size of windowed player you prefer. for example i play on quite a large windowed mode.

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 PM ----------

When it comes to your website it does not look like you finished working on skills and the details about what they do. However, i feel DoubleSlash is kinda buggy or something wrong with it, i don't feel it is as smooth as Assassin's DoubleSlash in Chronicles.
and for Hunter small thing need to be fix, when they hit something after the hit the character itself just stand still like he did not hit, if u did not get what i mean look at all the other classes when they hit something or cast a spell
Hope one of you guys get what i mean :abnormal:

Assassins are not the same as chronicles, our Assassins hit fast twice then pause. Once you have haste its much smoother.

Hunters are different than other classes, they hit with an arrow therefore the bow is doing the work and the player does not have a battle stance after the attack.

The website is not complete, but the spells are. Spells are fully working and not buggy at all.

-Apocalypse Team

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
So I have a question.

Do you have enough content completed as of right now, to satisfy the insanely hardcore players?

I feel like a lot of servers severely underestimate the amount of time players will put into a server they love. Hell, this is something even we couldn't keep up with. Having a lot of different things to do is so incredibly important to keeping players busy. I'm just wondering at what level have you got content up to? because I can guarantee you it isn't enough, and to start working on your next patch now.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
So I have a question.

Do you have enough content completed as of right now, to satisfy the insanely hardcore players?

I feel like a lot of servers severely underestimate the amount of time players will put into a server they love. Hell, this is something even we couldn't keep up with. Having a lot of different things to do is so incredibly important to keeping players busy. I'm just wondering at what level have you got content up to? because I can guarantee you it isn't enough, and to start working on your next patch now.

This is something i have thought about loads. In regards to content, i would say, at least 4 of the new bosses wont be killed for a considerable time.

With regards to next patch. Its ready. I would say:

Caves: we have enough for 3 patches providing we add 2 new caves at a time.
Spells: we have more than we will ever use.
PvPcontent: we have ideas, but also have some extra pvp content that came over with files, that as of now we are not using.
Items: well we haven't looked at next patch items, and i dont think we will need any in the first patch, but if we did, its a 45 minute job.

I imagine a lot of our time for the first month will be cleaning things up. I would love to say the server is perfect and no 1 will find any errors/issues, but im sure there are going to be little nit picky bits to sort out, such as spelling mistakes, class balancing and maybe some imagery issues.

I dont want to give too much away, but i continued to work on the files (Database side) even while we didint have a full time coder, i just enjoyed it.

-Apocalypse Team

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Rule number 1 of running a server : never assume you have enough content at launch to satisfy everyone. You don’t.

Rule number 2 : don’t talk about fight club

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Guessing spawns etc will all be upped for release? Nothing worse then a couple hundred people running round waiting for chickens/deers and cats to spawn -.-

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Judging by the likes this will be the next big thing if launch goes good! 341 likes from lomcn alone is crazy 😀

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
What to play? hunter sounds the most interesting but also the biggest gamble - at least with a wizard or a warrior u know what your gonna get less of a wild card. exciting times launch week is upon us LETS GO BABY love the buzz around a new popular server. Friday night will be an epic large scale pixel grind in the community <3

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Rule number 1 of running a server : never assume you have enough content at launch to satisfy everyone. You don’t.

Rule number 2 : don’t talk about fight club

i agree,

We defiantly have the content, but we will never please everyone, we just hope to please the majority.

Gameplay videos coming any soon ? ^_^

Working on them, hopefully some snips tonight to be uploaded.

when will the client download be available?

The auto patcher is ready, just adding last few files, id say Tuesday, latest Wednesday.

Can "I" "Play"...?

I feel like im missing some sort of play on words here, and for the life of me i cant see it! its Monday morning your going to have to break it down.

Guessing spawns etc will all be upped for release? Nothing worse then a couple hundred people running round waiting for chickens/deers and cats to spawn -.-

Yes! we will make sure the starting quest line is stacked with mobs, we have tested, and solo we can get out of the start quest line very quickly, but we accept this will not be the case on friday for most, as everyone is going to be fighting for the quest items,

The advice i give everyone, is get into groups!!!!! this might speed things up.

But asking mir players to get along and play nice is like asking a lion to not eat the zebra. :P

What to play? hunter sounds the most interesting but also the biggest gamble - at least with a wizard or a warrior u know what your gonna get less of a wild card. exciting times launch week is upon us LETS GO BABY love the buzz around a new popular server. Friday night will be an epic large scale pixel grind in the community <3

Its a hard decision, especially on a lower rate server, as starting again is never fun, but remember the first 15ish levels have been made quite easy to give people a little boost out of the boring start areas (despite the work we have done to try and make it more fun) and if you are not happy at this point with your choice, you should be able to catch up again quite quickly.

A word of advice to all: just because your class isnt doing well at 15 does not mean at 40+ its not the strongest, or vice versa. who knows ;)

-Apocalypse Team

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Sorry one last thing! Will there be a starter guild? This is always a great feature tbh! Gets everyone chatting and involved etc before they break up into there own guilds etc!

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Can "AI" "Play"...?

Fixed it for ya :)

On a serious note whats things like sub/boss spawn rates gonna be like? As in like 2 hours per WT respawn for example? lol

Also you might wanna get ontop of the chinese bots EARLY otherwise they just farm 24/7 n end up feeding the gold back to the main players who then end up having unlimited supplies, even if you have like a night time observer (GM) as thats when it takes place the most as when the majority are in bed in the early hours, its prime time in china.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.