[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Could u plz give some details about durability, it’s always a pain in the ass for melee classes thank you

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
And please if you can confirm that classes does not have unlimited wear weight so we don’t see a wizard with iron armor

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
And please if you can confirm that classes does not have unlimited wear weight so we don’t see a wizard with iron armor

No, wear weight will be similar to euro mir, Wizards will not be running around in IronArmour

Could u plz give some details about durability, it’s always a pain in the ass for melee classes thank you

As per usual, a warrior/assassin will take more durability lose however their items have slightly better durability than ranged classes, so there is a potential balance, that being said, there are other reasons which once in game you may come to see that this should not be too much of a problem

-Apocalypse Team

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
If anything, this is a prime example of GDPR being abused.

Selling (and i suspect purchasing) emails without the authorisation of the owner can land you with serious issues after the new legislation changes.

GDPR..... just made my job 100% more harder......

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Told you i would try troll you ♥️, when im back from lunch i will restore OG Smavid

-Ex-Apocalypse TeamMember

The-troll-is.jpg

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Deffo agree with no Hard Torch.
Nice to see items on low dura and Dura Orbs worth their penny.

If anything, Hard Torch should be available but only later on in the servers life and there from Events (and rare) or similar with very low dura themselves. Therefore people use them to protect their "special" kit during a boss hunt rather than regular everyday hunting/grinding.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Deffo agree with no Hard Torch.
Nice to see items on low dura and Dura Orbs worth their penny.

If anything, Hard Torch should be available but only later on in the servers life and there from Events (and rare) or similar with very low dura themselves. Therefore people use them to protect their "special" kit during a boss hunt rather than regular everyday hunting/grinding.

I remember farming Chocolates on Euro and selling them for a good 100k D4/4 :lol

Can we get any info on the pot set up on here? Curious now...

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I remember farming Chocolates on Euro and selling them for a good 100k D4/4 :lol

Can we get any info on the pot set up on here? Curious now...

I can confirm:
Stacks of 20 for Basic pots.
Sun pots etc are not stackable.
Sun pot Delay in place.

Do you require anymore information?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Seem to be skirting around the Hard Torch/Dura questions? Unless I've missed something....

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Are the quests worth doing ? Or is it not significantly rewarding ? You mentioned that there will be a quest chain till level 45

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I can confirm:
Stacks of 20 for Basic pots.
Sun pots etc are not stackable.
Sun pot Delay in place.

Do you require anymore information?

Lets hope for a tough bag weight ..

Aidonlee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 30, 2015
It would be good to make a thread on this forum, or your own forum, with the testers involved in a Q and A session.

Would probably be able to answer most peoples questions before launch.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I can confirm:

Sun pot Delay in place.

Oh dear. I'm of the opinion Sunnies should never be delayed but a maximum amount can be carried at all times, for Mir2. Fights are fun when people can go all-in-balls-deep and spam sunnies for that "heroic" moment. It's literally why Chronicles fights were so fun, until they ****ed it and added a delay. Then everyone just played so slow. Never willing to be the one to risk that dive for fear of not being able to atleast tank it momentarily. Gate them through how many you can carry;not how many you can use at a time.

But, alas, I am probably alone in that opinion.

**** hard torches. They can burn in hell (eh? see what I did there? eh? I'm here forever so get used to it) for all I care. Worst thing to ever be introduced. Either make your dura last forever or have it expire at a standard pace. Pick one and stick with it.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Seem to be skirting around the Hard Torch/Dura questions? Unless I've missed something....

Hi Skyline,

Not skirting :P Just tbh not even thought about game shop items. Its on our list to discuss next week. We shall keep you updated.

-The Apocalypse Team

Iglu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Skyline,

Not skirting :P Just tbh not even thought about game shop items. Its on our list to discuss next week. We shall keep you updated.

-The Apocalypse Team

A good number of future users have already advised you not to put them ingame, keep that in mind through your decision making.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
A good number of future users have already advised you not to put them ingame, keep that in mind through your decision making.

Agreed just ruins the game u get a super rare item can’t lose dura = GG till u drop it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.