DC Universe Online

smoochy boys on tour

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Installed my new graphics card successfully just downloading an update for the game now, yay! Going on a wee driving lesson soon and hopefully it will be downloaded. Got another problem with my computer at the moment, my PSU fan has stopped working and sometimes the computer shuts itself down, hasn't done it in a while so hopefully it doesn't when playing the game although I'm 65% sure it will lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Computer has been running fan but I will be geytting a new PSU soon just incase, going to start playing when I get back from college at 1pm, finally!

PS : whats the details for RaidCall demonx

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
lol Virus is now a social guild for our alts and anyone who wants to join basically. Me and Edore have got into the best raiding guild EU :D one of 2 guilds to down any raiding content atm, so yeh pretty buzzing lol. They have "The Batcave" on farm and are so far the only guild EU to down a boss in Kandaq (Think thats how its spelt.) so good progression prospects are good ^^ if you still wanna join Virus i can give you an inv but it may be better going for a guild with more members for the social aspect then when you get 30, learn a bit about your class/spec then try and apply to Black Pantheon, i believe they are still recruiting tanks, dps and controllers.

blackp.enjin.com

Also ive got a couple of new videos up on my channel just me and edore facerolling some Duo bosses. The music is kinda random cause i let youtube choose it for me xD.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Nice one on the new guild, that is a big achievement getting into a guild like that, I've not long satrted and I'm level 6 Controller at the mo, finding it well fun, just going through the various quests myself getting used to the game, great fun!

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
I can assure you it is an mmo :P Nice one craig what class? mental or gadgets? :] Also whats your char name?

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
demon whats a good dps hero and fun , the whole creation thing puzzles me because i dont know which things change class or what :S

or what class would you advise for ganking :P

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
In all honesty i think the game is pretty well balanced if you know how to play your class... for example someone in my PvP Team called Kya, shes nature and everyone complains its crap, she demolishes people in pvp and generally ends up going 15-0 or so in arenas with me. Fire is also quite good because they have alot of self heals, can put out moderate damage and also have quite a bit of knockdowns. At the end of the day its all down to personal preference :] i love sorcery because of my massive burst damage and survivability but, i dont have that much control. Just remember:

Block those melee combo's for a breaker and knockdown
If someone is rolling away just use your lunge attack and it will stun them... if they roll again they are stupid. rinse and repeat.
Dont take on more than you can chew.
Supercharge/Overcharge is generally an amazing "OH S***" button.
Learn your class and get some pvp gear, its very easy to obtain t1 pvp gear (Blues)

craig ill add you to my friends list ingame and if u need a hand with anything gimme a shout :]

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
In all honesty i think the game is pretty well balanced if you know how to play your class... for example someone in my PvP Team called Kya, shes nature and everyone complains its crap, she demolishes people in pvp and generally ends up going 15-0 or so in arenas with me. Fire is also quite good because they have alot of self heals, can put out moderate damage and also have quite a bit of knockdowns. At the end of the day its all down to personal preference :] i love sorcery because of my massive burst damage and survivability but, i dont have that much control. Just remember:

Block those melee combo's for a breaker and knockdown
If someone is rolling away just use your lunge attack and it will stun them... if they roll again they are stupid. rinse and repeat.
Dont take on more than you can chew.
Supercharge/Overcharge is generally an amazing "OH S***" button.
Learn your class and get some pvp gear, its very easy to obtain t1 pvp gear (Blues)

craig ill add you to my friends list ingame and if u need a hand with anything gimme a shout :]

Cool mate thanks, got y character to level 10 then had to stop playing because i've got my driving test today, Got my 1st blue aswell, and i've been doing all the quests solo so far lol. Don't even think i've spoke to anyone in-game lol been too tuned in having fun lol.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
gone back to my lvl 8 gadget, whips people to you and dual wield.

what would i come under?

dps or what lol

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
when you hit level 10, press T and you will switch from controller to dps :P when you hit 30 just choose what you want to do for gear and spec and such :] then there ya go! :D

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
LEVEL 11 STARTED AGAIN :)

enjoying the game now , ICE / Martial arts is cool :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I'm a flying, fire dealing, hand to hand combat hero guy. Superman being my mentor. Level 9 atm.