DeadZone[Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Re: DeadZone[Heros]

i have done that u need RoomTokens to get in there which drops of everymobs.
but i dont see the point in the rooms from lvl 1-60 cause that will be fast leveling anyways xD

I must have overlooked the RoomToken post you made, apologies.

And I was saying the level 1-60 cave would be for people like myself, who enjoy the grind. Maybe even reward people who stay in there from level 1-60 with a prize or something. Anyway, your decision.

*Edit*

Lmao at your Avatar! Epic

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

I must have overlooked the RoomToken post you made, apologies.

And I was saying the level 1-60 cave would be for people like myself, who enjoy the grind. Maybe even reward people who stay in there from level 1-60 with a prize or something. Anyway, your decision.

*Edit*

Lmao at your Avatar! Epic

Lol there will be still normal caves lol.
i ment for the FASTEXPCAVE thing but nvm :P.

And thanks theres a few my mate has done there funny xD.
heres another he made xD.

rofl.jpg

Also Wiped dedi server files all working again lost a few maps need to hunt for them again lol.
apart from that im still on track :D.

GOING TO BE TESTING SOME ITEMS/MOBS Tonight PM ME FOR CLIENT INFO/AutoPatcher for some testers :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

Sounds well worth a try out!!!

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005

Good luck mate! ill come back to try this. Never played a hero server it very different from everything else?

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Sounds well worth a try out!!!

Thanks Bud :D

Good luck mate! ill come back to try this. Never played a hero server it very different from everything else?

yea Alot Different.
So much more you can do.
Like new ways to upgrade.
Better grapichs.
new skills
new looks
LIST goes on and on xD

Was going to use Euro caves for starting but ive found small fun caves for starter caves so im a redoing them then adding mobs to go with them then doing the items to go with mobs stats. for the Members that pmed me ive told them dont expect much atm ive added in a few things but everything else is still under work.

Rb Npc is almost done just need to make items to go with it.
But for today im trying to finsh off caves/mobs (and as many items untill i get a sore head xD)

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003

I appreciate some people have already seen this kind of server, this is for people who havent (such as myself)

Some very tidy equipment from what I can see. Some armours we normally see around mir2 that looks so much better in this definition.
The upgrade system is very easy to use, so much better than just common orbs/gems/SabukRefiner.
I've been shown a few of the new skills and they are absoloutly crazy. There's a skill that taoists are going to LOVE.

I'm just on with testing some of the caves and hopefully the hero system tonight

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

I'm guessing as this is the heroes files theres no tdb for warriors? and your have to keep a close eye on cheats, also be careful with the upgrade system. But good luck and i hope this server last longer than your other short term ones.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Ive put alot of work into this much more than of my other servers tbh. i like theses files and yes ture the downside will be cheaters but as i said i dont care who it is ill ban the no 2nd chance. you should still get them poping up on m2 server anyways if not ill have a gm 99% of the time ill get one of my old mates from over seas to watch when im away or sleep ect.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

ok Caves all added in need to rename Euro caves ect still but thats not on my mind atm.
Rebrith npc is fully working and added into game all 5 stages.
Atm got about 8 Testers (Even tho only 1 is online atm) but server isnt much atm tho so i dont mind :P.

gonna start doing items again hopfuly get a few more sets done tonight :)

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Forums is Live.

Added Guides to My frist post - Linked to my Forums-

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

its mega high up to level 60 ish then slows a bit
Edit :
Fixed forum so you get Auto Verified.

ill be adding new mobs into the caves today thats my main Todo today lol :)

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Update gonna add in come Caves from Crusade/torozo/Ragezone ect since i can find any good custom maps about lol.

But ive been called up by my sister and have to go out for a few hours so ill get back to work when i get back :P.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Ok update added mobs to all leveling caves lvl10-60.
Main caves ive added about a extrxa 5+

think ive got all caves now dont wanna have to many caves lol.

Anyone good at doing mini maps only thing i cant do idk if its heroes files or just me >_<

Let me know

/paddy.

Ps.

Will be addeding mobs toto main caves then theres only a few thing to do before beta :)

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara

When is beta on? Is there any hope to be today or tomorrow. I do not have the patience to test it. I have not found a server that can be played, ben`s server proved to be a joke

n1 g/l whit u server

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

When is beta on? Is there any hope to be today or tomorrow. I do not have the patience to test it. I have not found a server that can be played, ben`s server proved to be a joke

n1 g/l whit u server

well only need to finish mobs stast and items but theres like 50 caves all in so thats alot of mobs XD.
Im working my hardest trying to crack on shouldnt be to long tho.

Thanks for the support

/paddy

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007

Ok Found a much faster way to add items/mobs in so ill try get all mobs done today/night and mabye some items depends on how fast i do mobs :D.

Also Possibly Recruting :
1 Co-worked.
1 Event Manger.

Info :
Co-worked - someone to help me run server. ie help me with scripts items mobs.
Event Manger - Someone to play/Host Events. ie Lord Spawns Pvp Comps ect...

Pm me if ur intested with some info about urself, some backround history, past experience ect ...

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Might wanna correct the spelling of your server name. Good luck with it, may give it a bash when your live.

Status
Not open for further replies.