Decent Comedy....

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Right , looking for New or Old comedy movie to watch, Been through alot of them recently and have ran out of ideas.

My most recently watched comedy was Jack n Jill ... which made me vomit. So the bars set pretty low at the moment.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Due Date, Grown Ups, The A-Team (comedy-action), Death at a funeral (2010 remake), Gulliver's Travels, The Other Guys (Meh, weaker but still a comedy), The Boat that rocked, Hangover I and II (I bet you saw them already but still), Miss March, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Get Smart, Harold and Kumar 1-3, Yes Man, Meet the spartans (300 parody) , Tropic Thunder, You don't mess with Zohan, Blades Of Glory, Mr. Woodcock, The Simpsons Movie, Beerfest, Date Movie (Fockers parody), Grandma's Boy, Nacho Libre, Tenacious D The Pick of Destiny, RV, Fun with Dick and Jane, The Longest Yard, Anger Management, Bruce Almighty, School of Rock, Wild Hogs, Road Trip.

Movies i watched and enjoyed, i think you might have watched a few of them already but hopefully not to many. :p

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
role models. just rewatching this now :)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks for the replys guys, think im going to watch rolemodels again, was pretty funny.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I love Superbad, such an awsome film.

Get him to the greek, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I love you man - Also all good.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sex Drive is a gooden lol and urrmm , that zombie film with the kiddie that done the film 'Social Network' w.e his freaking name is ...Can't remember the film name tho ...

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Sex Drive is a gooden lol and urrmm , that zombie film with the kiddie that done the film 'Social Network' w.e his freaking name is ...Can't remember the film name tho ...

Jesse Eisenberg - Zombieland?