Destiny - The Dawn of Destiny [1.9]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
It was me, and I said 98% because at that time we thought it was. Then we found we had alot more stuff to do.

This was my judgement and my mistake, I have explained this before.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
U can't really put a % on how finished the server is, cause like Gilga said, they could find things at the last minute, and making the % go back down again, making u lot moan about lieing and stuff lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cba readin thro 12 pages of crap.

ne further news on when its goin up?

im guessin not lol

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
And your post is just adding to the crap because you cant be bother'd to read the crap...

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
so is urs so y don't u stfu? im sure theres been a time u cba to read through pages and pages of stuff, ur post was pointless in telling him that when im sure ur no better lol.

and YES i know mines pointless aswell lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
haha if i was gunna cry u'd of heard a lot more :P and it's common sense not to add extra crap

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
i like the way this server is advertised lol - only showing like 3 or 4 screenshots of the server to keep the excitement going lol

great - cnt w8 till its up :P

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
sounds like a gr8 server but ican see that the server will never go online... as they keep promising it will be up soon and they put this thread on here for month's getting stupid...
btw creator's if your wondering if that the creator's of Nemsis / RageZone / Other game maker's think's it crap for not being finished screw them...
they dont have any of the grafic's you have..

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
daneo1989 said:
sounds like a gr8 server but ican see that the server will never go online... as they keep promising it will be up soon and they put this thread on here for month's getting stupid...
btw creator's if your wondering if that the creator's of Nemsis / RageZone / Other game maker's think's it crap for not being finished screw them...
nah more servers the better, it means that all the servers are going to be better, otherwise they will just go down for being awful.

Im quite looking forward to seeing it come up

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
it will come up from wat he tells me chris been working hard recently to get it up asap

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
a should hope he has aswell :P will b gd 2 have a go on the server likeee g/l 2 them wiv it (Y)

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
daneo1989 said:
None of the makers of any of these servers have said that Destiny is crap, they have never seen it in action and know as much about the server as you do which isn't enough to give an opinion.

Value

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2006
LegendsReturn
I agree with daneo1989 i dont think it will go up as it has been here for like over a year ??
and it is getting lame.

/Value

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
they have lifes n stuff so i dont think its a gud idea to run a server lal

being as they r to busy, they did get my hopes up tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.