Diablo King3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

[/COLOR]

can i ask is this to gain or receive?
(e.g. are you receiving the feathers or trading them for gp?)
i personally think that 1000 is too much, nobody will hunt a cave that long and get 1000booty, espically for 5fp if they can get better drops / exp somewhere else, i think the requirment should be lowered unless you will make it 2-3 drop per mob or higher the gp received for the better booty / for amount needed, if you receiving them... tbh what for? quests? to sell? well thats my opinion but your choice goodluck cant wait to get on and give it a go!:)
You have to collect 1000 for the 5 GamePoints, what most players forget and with so many high rate servers ruining servers. Players have forgot a fundamental thing with any server and its certainly not about the grind to be the highest level, a server is supposed to be about fun and adding this, also adds to the fun of the server.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
but dont you think 1000 is to much? people barely have 500 on wemade mir3... its not the easiest thing to get espically with crap bag weight

mapadale

but dont you think 1000 is to much? people barely have 500 on wemade mir3... its not the easiest thing to get espically with crap bag weight
Ant Eggs & Flea Shells are very easy to come by, as Ants will be the only place to make gold. Ants has also been increased to 8 floors, with 2 subs and 2 bosses.

Mines are the only place to gain BIO and has had it's floors increased to 6 and so Zombie one will be easy to come by also.

Will add more to the list, as I further create hunting areas.

I've now got a Polish translator, so all I need now is a Spanish translater.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
good luck with it

balancing kings is alot harder though so bear it in mind or you'll have invincible wizards :)

mapadale

good luck with it

balancing kings is alot harder though so bear it in mind or you'll have invincible wizards :)
Balancing a server, is the same no matter what files you use. Its about the right balance between classes, that most server owners forget to do correctly and then have over powered classes, this has nothing to do with the files that you use.

But the server so far is on balance with all classes, though I am only currently up to level 80.

mapadale

goodluck mate, if you need a tester just drop me in a pm ;)
Will have testers on once I feel I have the content ready for a live server, this will be just to iron out any bugs before going live.

---------- Post added 15-10-2011 at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-10-2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

Added in random chests, these drop from bosses in "Outworld". They give you random items once clicked, anything from a normal TT, to a Rare Item, they also randomly give GamePoint Tokens as well.

The server also now has 4 types of currency, Gold, Diablo Points (These are gained by killing bosses), GamePoints and Integral. DiabloPoints, GamePoints & IntegralPoints, can be used as a single currency to buy items, or as a combined currency for hunting grounds, Potions & Boosts and many many other things.

"Outworld" has now been created, its a limbo between "Devils Plain" & "Heavens Plain". Once you've entered either of the two, you can't turn back, but it is a choice you would have to make.

"Mirrored" has also been created, but to find out about this you will have to wait until game release.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Another Update:

I've created 3 mobs, that when you kill them, it multiplies and continues to do so. There is only one way to kill it and it not multiplie, but you will have to find that out from one of the quests.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
[/COLOR]Another Update:

I've created 3 mobs, that when you kill them, it multiplies and continues to do so. There is only one way to kill it and it not multiplie, but you will have to find that out from one of the quests.

Poison Kill it ?

:D

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
hehe thats nice, will be like a quest "3headed dragon" cut one head off and another grows sort of thing ;)
nice tbh mate :D

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

The server also now has 4 types of currency, Gold, Diablo Points (These are gained by killing bosses), GamePoints and Integral. DiabloPoints, GamePoints & IntegralPoints, can be used as a single currency to buy items, or as a combined currency for hunting grounds, Potions & Boosts and many many other things.

is gold going to be worth something in this server then or will everyone have like 1bill ?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
mapadale said:
Another Update:

It can be done with an item in your bag which would be cool as then you could make it so you can only get right to the end after completing a quest.

Or even better make the quest give a 'special sword' just for that purpose then taken away after its killed.

Last edited:

mapadale

It can be done with an item in your bag which would be cool as then you could make it so you can only get right to the end after completing a quest.
I've got it to work with item in the bag, but ideally I want to work only when item i equipped, so still trying to figure this out.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I don't know off the top of my head, but I know the code is there, i'll take a look later.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Balancing a server, is the same no matter what files you use. Its about the right balance between classes, that most server owners forget to do correctly and then have over powered classes, this has nothing to do with the files that you use.

But the server so far is on balance with all classes, though I am only currently up to level 80.

Wrong, class imbalance has everything to do with the files. No hit delay, new class skills etc

mapadale

Wrong, class imbalance has everything to do with the files. No hit delay, new class skills etc
It's called server owners not actually knowing how to correctly balance a server, seeing as every server since kings has been x38+ Exp, with over powered items and class specific servers. There are hit delays, new skills can be balanced out to a point or removed from game. King can be balanced just as much as a 3.55 server, so no it has nothing to do with the files at all. Its always about rushed servers and not thought out correctly and guess what, I've worked on this server for nearly a year trying to get the ballance correct.

I'm just in the point now of adding everything that I want to the server and getting the scripts working how I want them, but the ballance of it is done and works perfectly fine.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
It's called server owners not actually knowing how to correctly balance a server, seeing as every server since kings has been x38+ Exp, with over powered items and class specific servers. There are hit delays, new skills can be balanced out to a point or removed from game. King can be balanced just as much as a 3.55 server, so no it has nothing to do with the files at all. Its always about rushed servers and not thought out correctly and guess what, I've worked on this server for nearly a year trying to get the ballance correct.

I'm just in the point now of adding everything that I want to the server and getting the scripts working how I want them, but the ballance of it is done and works perfectly fine.

So to confirm you've managed to put hit delay back into the kings files?

I'm sure you've worked really hard on the files Mapa and achieved a lot however your servers will never succeed in the long run simply because of your narcissism and your disgusting people skills.

You're not mature enough emotionally to run a server long term.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

I'm sure you've worked really hard on the files Mapa and achieved a lot however your servers will never succeed in the long run simply because of your narcissism and your disgusting people skills.

I Would also like to know if in fact Hit Delay has been implemented on here.

mapadale

Yes hit delay does work in the files and no I don't have narcissism, yes I have an attitude and its an attitude towards people who think they have a god given right to be nasty to everyone else, or think just becuase they are in a position of power, that it gives them the right to belittle people. But thats an endless list of the type of people I don't like, which does account for about 40% of this site, including yourself.

As for people skills, I have to disagree on that as well. For the simple fact, I've won awards as an employee and employer for outstanding customer service.

So lets see what you have, as a come back on that. Cause I know full well your little mind will think of one and Prai do me a favour and do one of my thread, as your antagonistic little twat.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Mapadale what are you going on about??

It was a question of interest if you can't answer it properly or without getting vexed then don't bother coming back.

Cya in 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.