Diablo King3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Please count off the polish & spanish players since we (the 99% don't care bout em)

Stop pulling numbers out your backside please, thankyou. Sorry to hear you were in hospital mapadale, especially around christmas. Hope you're on the mend and nice to see you're working on this project again.

/Czeldabolg

mapadale

Stop pulling numbers out your backside please, thankyou. Sorry to hear you were in hospital mapadale, especially around christmas. Hope you're on the mend and nice to see you're working on this project again.

/Czeldabolg
Cheers mate, as good as can be expected really.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Really I'm pulling numbers?
Ever heard of the 99%
It means (a small group that is different) and there's the rest who thinks otherwise
Almost all English players on most server don't like Spanish /polish players
That's why I said don't include them in player counts since they have their "own " society in this game

And it's not that we dont like all but we don't like most of em

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Really I'm pulling numbers?
Ever heard of the 99%
It means (a small group that is different) and there's the rest who thinks otherwise
Almost all English players on most server don't like Spanish /polish players
That's why I said don't include them in player counts since they have their "own " society in this game

And it's not that we dont like all but we don't like most of em

Think your on the wrong forum buddy.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Doesn't matter about the Race really.... Majority Rules.. Say you run a restaurant.. Would you rather please the 10 people who want pizza? or the 60 that want Lasagna? Easy the one that will make you the most money :)

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
The polish ones pay crap so rather have some gents at my restaurant then serve in a snackbar

(it's called a good community something that u don't see anymore these days)

mapadale

If you wish to be an arse, the please don't do it on my thread, as I can be rather offensive if needs be.

@Prai don't be an antagonistic twat all your llife......

Status
Not open for further replies.