Diablo King3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

00001.png

Yes I'm opening another server (though using same files as used for TiLung) and no their isn't an ETA on the server, it will be ready when I feel it ready to be open and not until, so don't ask for an ETA as you won't get one.

This is whats going to be on the server

FORUM: Diablo King3G

The EXP rate will be x8 - x16, but goes to x32 on Guild and Group Hunting.

NO I will not change the EXP rate to something higher, as I'm not making a "High" rate server. If you want a high rate server, then go play one of the crappy not thought about servers. There are plenty in the advert list and so don't bother posting if this server is not for you.

I'm building this server, as I'm bored of the same servers coming out over and over again. No one has any imagination anymore to produce a decent server and not be about money, as this is where most of the servers are coming from. I will not be hosting my own server forums, as most of the player base will come from lomcn, so will use the option of having the server forums hosted on lomcn (saves me money).

If you have an idea for the server, then post it here and I'll see if it fit in with what I'm doing. Though I'm producing this server as a server for me to play, without getting bored to quick, its also about you the players, so give me your ideas.

If your going to "Flame" or "Spam" this post, don't bother and save yourself time from posting. As I've heard it all before and more than likely said it myself enough times.

Now the server does have a GameShop and I'm not going to hide it, but as I've said before time and time again. I don't do servers for donation, as I don't see why its needed. I've added a GameShop as some players do like to help towards the up keep of the server and so it's a reward system for them.

Just to add the details of the two servers being used for this project.

Development Server:

Quad Core AMD 3.2ghz
4GB Memory
x2 SSD 240GB

Live Server:

Dual Core AMD 3.0ghz
2GB Memory
x2 SSD 240GB

Connection:

42Mb Down & 8Mb Up - FTTC (goes live in a month and is a business line)

Here are some screenshots of a couple of things on the server, will add more each day they are completed.

GameShop:

gameshop1.jpg gameshop2.jpg

Teleport:
Teleport.jpg

Rebirth:
Rebirth.jpg
Convert:
Convert.jpg
Exchange:
Exchange.jpg

Event Master:
Eventmaster.jpg
expevent.jpg
bossevent.jpg
pvpevent.jpg
All normal spells are available up until level 40, spells after this have to be earned (Its called working for them), something most have forgotten how to do.

Rare items will be "RARE" and not given on a plate.

Para & Pro are ingame, but these fall under "Very Rare". Just to give you an idea of how rare, your probably looking at 1/100000.

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Some spam might be coming your way, but good luck hope it goes well and gives people something to play.

mapadale

Some spam might be coming your way, but good luck hope it goes well and gives people something to play.
Cheers Rich, I expect the spam, but it won't be anything new and certainly not be anything I've not said or heard before lol.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No one has a imagination anymore?

Cash shoppers get Boss Teleports? lols awsome imagination.

Good luck anyway but i would remove that and think of something eles.

Ok hands up i read it wrong :zz, but boss teleports is bad either way, only works on very high rate servers.

mapadale

No one has a imagination anymore?

Cash shoppers get Boss Teleports? lols awsome imagination.

Good luck anyway but i would remove that and think of something eles.

Ok hands up i read it wrong :zz, but boss teleports is bad either way, only works on very high rate servers.
The boss teleport is quest based and requires the boss teleport, which is 1 per quest.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
ON TOPIC
Good luck with it, if it's any good it will be the only mir3 server advertised here that's actually worth playing. :<3

Last edited by a moderator:

mapadale

On Topic:
I'm looking for a Spanish and Polish translator, this is to help in the translation of scripts. This is so that the server is multilingual and not just for english speaking players.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
oh look another mir server mentioning DONATIONS before ANYTHING else.... what a ****ing suprise.... honestly atleast give it a month of live play before even mentioning donations... jesus christ.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
oh look another mir server mentioning DONATIONS before ANYTHING else.... what a ****ing suprise.... honestly atleast give it a month of live play before even mentioning donations... jesus christ.
Mapa always makes decent server and never asks for donations... EVERY server will have something donation related in it tbh and thats how things have gone. BUT the difference here is the fact that the donations will go towards the server(keeping it up) and for once it's a server where you can't buy kit or levels..

mapadale

The donation aspect is not me asking for donations, as I've said and maybe you can't read properly. I don't expect donations for the server and I never have done, but some players if they enjoy the server do like to offer a donation to help keep it online (though not needed) and out of respect for that, they get rewarded for it and thats all that is. It should really say "RewardShop", which I might change it to.

Also as LOMCN is changing the rules with regards to donations and adverts, then I'm not going to hide the fact they are accepted, but not necessary.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Please keep discussions on topic. I dont want to see any more posts about donations as it is now a requirement to post anything eligible for donating when advertising the server.

Peace.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Nice to see your server & good luck with it :)

Just one question, I played your previous server which you made, which was well made & enjoyed it alot BUT you closed that server as you had some CD issue for server if you recall & therefore you closed the server.

Will any thing like that happen this time ? If again that CD issue comes again mean server gone again ?

mapadale

Nice to see your server & good luck with it :)

Just one question, I played your previous server which you made, which was well made & enjoyed it alot BUT you closed that server as you had some CD issue for server if you recall & therefore you closed the server.

Will any thing like that happen this time ? If again that CD issue comes again mean server gone again ?
Hi QU33N, cheers for the comment.

To answer your question:

I'm running two servers, one is for development and the other will be used for the live server once its in a state to be live. So anything that is done on the live server, is done through the development server first. So if I screw up a database, or have problems with emulators, it won't effect the live server. Also I'm not using 3.55, as using kings. But with me using a development server, it means anything that can go wrong during the development, won't effect the main live server.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Hi QU33N, cheers for the comment.

To answer your question:

I'm running two servers, one is for development and the other will be used for the live server once its in a state to be live. So anything that is done on the live server, is done through the development server first. So if I screw up a database, or have problems with emulators, it won't effect the live server. Also I'm not using 3.55, as using kings. But with me using a development server, it means anything that can go wrong during the development, won't effect the main live server.

Sounds good then :)

Looking forward to play it again when its live :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
[/COLOR]

can i ask is this to gain or receive?
(e.g. are you receiving the feathers or trading them for gp?)
i personally think that 1000 is too much, nobody will hunt a cave that long and get 1000booty, espically for 5fp if they can get better drops / exp somewhere else, i think the requirment should be lowered unless you will make it 2-3 drop per mob or higher the gp received for the better booty / for amount needed, if you receiving them... tbh what for? quests? to sell? well thats my opinion but your choice goodluck cant wait to get on and give it a go!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.