Does KFC sell chicken

smoochy boys on tour

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Next time you are in KFC have a look at the whole menu and you will know what I mean

See Menu here only 2 things on the menu say they are chicken

BH

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
isn't this the same reason they had to change there name from Kentucky Fried Chicken, and you cant buy hedghog crisps:

Hedgehog Flavoured Crisps
In the UK in 1981, Hedgehog Foods Ltd decided, as a joke, to produce Hedgehog flavoured crisps (potato chips). To everyone's surprise, the crisps were a huge success.

Hedgehog flavoured crisps were actually flavoured with pork fat and no hedgehogs were used in the manufacturing process. Consequently, it wasn't long before Hedgehog Foods Ltd was in court (1982), up against the Office of Fair Trading, on a charge of false advertising.

Bizarrely, a settlement was finally reached when Mr Lewis, of Hedgehog Foods, interviewed gypsies who actually did eat baked hedgehogs, to ascertain the flavour of hedgehogs. Mr Lewis then commissioned a flavourings firm to duplicate the flavour as closely as possible and changed the labels from "hedgehog flavoured" to "hedgehog flavour" and all interests were satisfied!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i just looked at that KFC menu. and noticed it has 'colonels meal'

lol. colonel is so fat KFC made a meal specially for him.

HAHAHAHAHA

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i just looked at that KFC menu. and noticed it has 'colonels meal'

lol. colonel is so fat KFC made a meal specially for him.

HAHAHAHAHA

lmao.

I knew this years ago which is why I haven't had a KFC in god knows how long. I don't know whether they still do but they used to breed their chickens mutated - ie. missing parts.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
yer, interested to kno what ive been eating but tbh, wot ever it is, its good!!

+ lol @ Colonel meal =D

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Mini Fillets must be random fillets of midgets?
Love mini fillets.

I thought Colonel's crispy strips sounded more interesting.
Wonder where those strips come from.
(Haha at you dirty minded people <3)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Before in the UK we only had greggs for sarnies so Subway was a big improvement lol, meatball marinara is out of this world

the UK lol, i live nto 2 far from u! the cheese makes me sick tbh, and the choice of breads is crap i only like italian!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol @ in the UK. we all live in the uk mate. apart from unfortunate yanks like nick and the other fatty's. (colonel ought to be american tbh)

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
ooo that's where i've been going wrong in my life, everytime someone said KFC, i used to kick fat chicks =//. loveing that there fake meat is tasty tho. o and subway is naff man, cant u smell there chemical bread when u walk into that place =x. nothing better then greggs, with that bearded fat lady, working at the back, it's like the lotto when u eat there, never know if theres a hair in there for extra flavour ;).

/Darkunit