DooM Gaming Recruiting for TERA

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
As with all big mmorpgs DooM is putting together a squad. This game interests us because it brings back the old school PvP that was so great about legend of mir. You can attack anyone, almost anywhere the only thing missing is death drops. Our poilcy for this game will be to attack everyone, we will start this as soon as we leave the noob zone. If your interested in coordinated group pvp feel free to apply.

We are primary a PvP guild but we also understand the need to PvE to improve your char.

head start begins at the end of the month and the final closed beta week end starts 13-4-12

Recruitment stuff

http://www.doom-gaming.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4273

About DooM:
DooM is a 14+ year old multi gaming community. We focus on teamwork, PVP and a lot of piss taking on the voice coms. We have a steady playerbase of hardcore and casual players, which we would like to expand.

DooM's aim in Tera will be to be a hardcore PVP guild in OWPVP but also BG's. Most importantly we want to be a fun and helpful guild whilst achieving this, but we want to win.. So no facerolling retards plx.

We are looking for mature(ish) players with a passion for gaming, who will fit in to our existing player base and have a laugh (drama queen's, social retards and selfish players DO NOT APPLY). Members must progress with skills/character or gear, must work as a team and actively PvP.

If you don't like the word "Cu*t" please don't apply.

What we require of you:
Must be over 18
Must PVP regularly
Must participate in guild (PVP) events when online
Must have a microphone and use teamspeak
Must be able to speak English
Must be active on our forum

If you can answer Yes to all of the above, then please make an application on our website

About you:
Char Name
Intended Race/Class
Previous MMO Experience (+link to character profile if possible)

Also some personal details such as:
Hours you can play

For further questions talk to Tashohnie, Soltus or Foo on the message board or ingame.

www.doom-gaming.co.uk

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DooM-Gaming/162705870429420

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Love that the age requirement is over 18, yet what you're doing sounds very immature. It's groups like this that make me want to only play PvE servers.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I don't see how banter and PVP are immature... Unless your a recluse.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I can't stand people who find it funny to PvP others as soon as they're out of town, to the point where they actually can't get on with the rest of the game. I don't mind banter, but that looks like a group blatantly set up to measure internet dick sizes and annoy others.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Doom is well known for geeking it the first month then all quitting the game.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I can't stand people who find it funny to PvP others as soon as they're out of town, to the point where they actually can't get on with the rest of the game. I don't mind banter, but that looks like a group blatantly set up to measure internet dick sizes and annoy others.

Thats why there are PvE servers :)
and Tash is the only person who quits within a month :P The only game we quit after a month was swtor, how many ppl here still sub to that?
I'm sorry that us having fun offends you so much, world of warcraft will better suit your gaming needs

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
and Tash is the only person who quits within a month :P The only game we quit after a month was swtor, how many ppl here still sub to that?
I'm sorry that us having fun offends you so much, world of warcraft will better suit your gaming needs

Yeah its having fun at the expense of ruining others that makes groups like that disliked by everyone. Using the dedicated PvP arenas and randomly challenging people to PvP would be fine, but i guess that wouldn't make your penis larger would it.

ps. i'm not having a personal did at you, its just the group i don't like.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Doom were awful in swtor, i remember playing against them alot, they were so bad at pvp and your guild is a pvp guild which is embarrassing which means you let anyone join.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Doom were awful in swtor, i remember playing against them alot, they were so bad at pvp and your guild is a pvp guild which is embarrassing which means you let anyone join.

Then you clearly have a bad memory. We had one of the top pvp teams with 2 of the first battlemasters. troll harder :)

Please post your char and your guild :)

posted on the 11-1-12
Currently level 46, quite enjoying it tbh, brother likes it a little more hes just hit 50. Got all my crew skills maxed out aswell. The only problem for me is warzones, i can't do them with the lagg, skills have such a huge delay on which makes it impossible.

Considering we all quit on the 12th, I love to know how you beat us with ur lvl 46 char :)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Then you clearly have a bad memory. We had one of the top pvp teams with 2 of the first battlemasters. troll harder :)

Please post your char and your guild :)

posted on the 11-1-12

Considering we all quit on the 12th, I love to know how you beat us with ur lvl 46 char :)

Like i said, you all geeked it the first month, then you all quit. I quit because the server was unbalanced plus my computer couldn't handle the wars with the insane lagg. I was level 50 after a week and half playing, rank 59, get it right bro.