EGYMIR [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands
Re: EGYMIR Server [Heroes]

you need to update ur client using EGYMIR AutoPatcher . did not edit sdo files but added more to them.

enfinitins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010

Decent server, shame it's full of gyppos. Got pk'd by 3 different groups of people 3 times in my first 10 mins in game..What's point in killing a lvl 38?

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Decent server, shame it's full of gyppos. Got pk'd by 3 different groups of people 3 times in my first 10 mins in game..What's point in killing a lvl 38?

theres already Event in game for low lvl players to become higher easy to catch other players , also to get some good stuff to wear , See Trevor NPC Page 5 or Info NPC in BW SZ for more info.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005

theres already Event in game for low lvl players to become higher easy to catch other players , also to get some good stuff to wear , See Trevor NPC Page 5 or Info NPC in BW SZ for more info.

cant find any mobs in their :S

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

The server is set just right but personaly i got problem not with the server! I like to log on play bit and lvl on my own with no help. but I cant get no items off n e mob without jioning a guild or group or leeching off another player to get me items to the next stage I think the server would be better if the mobs dropped and u didnt have to know someone who knew someone who someone who was a beta player, this type of play estabishes a hirarchy of mega lvlers who bugger of to the next server really quick when u try to lvl the play to attract more users, lvl 44 atm and still in the same crap I got from the shop

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

The server is set just right but personaly i got problem not with the server! I like to log on play bit and lvl on my own with no help. but I cant get no items off n e mob without jioning a guild or group or leeching off another player to get me items to the next stage I think the server would be better if the mobs dropped and u didnt have to know someone who knew someone who someone who was a beta player, this type of play estabishes a hirarchy of mega lvlers who bugger of to the next server really quick when u try to lvl the play to attract more users, lvl 44 atm and still in the same crap I got from the shop

thanx for ur opinion , i will add the opinion of mobs drop items to todo list and i will tak votes in game for this idea :)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

Exp room and snake passage F2 crash's my computer and some people have the same problem :/ needs fixed asap.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

he was just fixing stuff in the dedi and the lagg was like a 5mins thing its gone now.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

ye soz , was doing some thing on dedi to fix crashed caves and event mobs also to update my client with latest edited files , should be working fine now

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

Fixed Crashed maps and guild member max Limit , will be fixed next reboot
going to add good event tonight for low lvl < 52 instead of bugged 1 and will stay 4 days. also going to add some skills to bookshop and some n1 skills to drops .
any new bug plz post here or on egymir forums or tell me on msn to fix it also any new ideas or suggestions :)

Oh.. Soz for duplicate , can any mod merage my last 2 posts plz?

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Mate don't duplicate your post so your server will go on the main screen. Use the edit button.

Tai will bumbash you.

awadhero

EGYMIR Team Dev.
Golden Oldie
Mar 17, 2009
EGYMIR Lands

was fixing the bugs i got , the game is offline for 15 minutes will back online 7:30 PM GMT.

Opened Now

Last edited:

enfinitins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010

Just logged on and i'm on a map called atlantis, nothing here and i can't get out lol