Elysian

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
Day 4: Server is wiped and all characters start at lvl 58 to "test for bugs".

The free kits are mixed up and taos recieve wizz braces etc and each class needs to swap with each other. Ends up people spam the NPC and drop items all over floor eventually creating a farce with 50 people asking "why have I got Tao braces, im a wiz"

Once you get your kit (after trading with people) head on over to the book shop where u will find 2-3 spells, the rest (the best onces e.g. magic sheild, thunderstorm) u dont get to have.

Then head on over to kill some bosses, after RT'ing and getting to the KR you find the boss you want to kill. You clear the area, pull it then.....WOOPS server reboot without so much as a mention in global chat (again).

Then OOPS the server is now offline for the rest of the day with no communication to any players or anything.

All the basic bugs still about, nothing has been fixed and Iceman is BUSY WITH RL stuff to attend to the server just now.

Sorry but beta or not, the server has had about 20% uptime, constant reboots, wipes and is a total joke. Will be surprised if people stick around much longer.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Day 4: Server is wiped and all characters start at lvl 58 to "test for bugs".

The free kits are mixed up and taos recieve wizz braces etc and each class needs to swap with each other. Ends up people spam the NPC and drop items all over floor eventually creating a farce with 50 people asking "why have I got Tao braces, im a wiz"

Once you get your kit (after trading with people) head on over to the book shop where u will find 2-3 spells, the rest (the best onces e.g. magic sheild, thunderstorm) u dont get to have.

Then head on over to kill some bosses, after RT'ing and getting to the KR you find the boss you want to kill. You clear the area, pull it then.....WOOPS server reboot without so much as a mention in global chat (again).

Then OOPS the server is now offline for the rest of the day with no communication to any players or anything.

All the basic bugs still about, nothing has been fixed and Iceman is BUSY WITH RL stuff to attend to the server just now.

Sorry but beta or not, the server has had about 20% uptime, constant reboots, wipes and is a total joke. Will be surprised if people stick around much longer.

Did anyone report the bugs to the team? I know they shouldn't be there and should have been tested but people do need to report them for them to be fixed.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
This server has awesome potential, it could've surely been one of the top 2 servers, but it will be ruined by poor management, the people involved in it are... I don't know...

All the bugs this server has now are mostly typos in mob names that clash with quests (eg. you have to kill CaveBats, but mobs are named cavebats), so it's pretty funny to see a bug list full of mob typos, that's surely something people shouldnt need to report as a bug, and something that needs testing and then a wipe!??!?!?

The other big bug is tele center not working, something that can be tested by the GMs in like 5 mins in between reboots.

Also, one more thing that reallly made me quit this server. After all the reboots and wipes, and Ice saying we need to test things and report the bugs on the forum... I registered, only to receive an email that says this

Unfortunately your registration at Elysian Mir did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

WTF?!?!? I've registered on hundreds of forums and on this one I don't meet the requirements... N1....

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Unfortunately your registration at Elysian Mir did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

WTF?!?!? I've registered on hundreds of forums and on this one I don't meet the requirements... N1....

Lmao, fookin gf tbh.

x

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010

maybe your not tall enough.. pmsl at you dont meet the requirements ! :w00t:
tried this server not need i say much its all been said, i also wont be
playing :crying:

Reactions: Zer0
Status
Not open for further replies.