England vs Slovenia

Join Discord

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
Look'ed like a england that could do well, I think Ronney need's a Goal to get him playing better.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
As bad as England have been, we've conceded 1 goal, and if it wasn't for Rob Green we'd of beat USA and walked the group.. That would be record breaking for the Irish/Scots, LOL.

Can't even remember the last time someone beat us, think it was brazil against our B team last year or sumit, anyhow, I won't lose any sleep until we meet Argentina/Brazil/Spain and even they are beatable.

ITS COMING HOME.. ITS COMING, FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Where you from? Can't wait till we beat Germany ^^

Ireland, and don't say " LOL YOUR **** YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN IT". Because:

1. I don't care
2. We were cheated out of it.

You're not beating Germany.

/Nymph

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Ireland, and don't say " LOL YOUR **** YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN IT". Because:

1. I don't care
2. We were cheated out of it.

You're not beating Germany.

/Nymph

Even if you had got through you wouldn't of passed your group so i dno what all the fuss's about :lol1:

ps- Henrys a legend

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Even if you had got through you wouldn't of passed your group so i dno what all the fuss's about :lol1:

ps- Henrys a legend

Refer back to 1. I don't care.

Besides I would of fancied Ireland to get through.

What fuss?

Yeh henrys a legend, all those goals he scored to help france qualify, kk mate :)

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
What fuss lmao? Hmm.. Where shall I start, the Irish smashing their Henry hoovers up or the Irish board asking Fifa for a rematch lmfao?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Refer back to 1. I don't care.

Besides I would of fancied Ireland to get through.

What fuss?

Yeh henrys a legend, all those goals he scored to help france qualify, kk mate :)

dont for get his hand ball.

@elohelMeight
I meant that by he hasnt made any serious mistakes unlike Green, I think Hart could become the next #1 keeper he's still young.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
time to get joe cole on now and play gerrard behind rooney, capello isnt a good manager id of rather seen alan shearer or wrighty england manager for the world cup this guy knows **** all about his players by goin 4-4-2 every game , we won tonight but the team we played were bollox and we should of spanked them but only 1-0 surely he can see the team formation doesnt work.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Yeah, bit too young now IMO. James is safest bet.

Fabio a bad manager? Check his history?
Maybe players need to be moved around, but we still won. Joe Cole didn't really contribute either, I was all for playing him, maybe he would of performed better if he started.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Hahaha funny footie debate.

I'm gonna be steaming on Sunday and if we beat the Germans, I'll be on the sesh for days.

Eng-a-land nanana Eng-a-land nanana.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeah, bit too young now IMO. James is safest bet.

Fabio a bad manager? Check his history?
Maybe players need to be moved around, but we still won. Joe Cole didn't really contribute either, I was all for playing him, maybe he would of performed better if he started.

Agree'd, but i still think we play crap against the less good teams and bring us down to there level of play, but when we play better teams we somehow perform, therefor roll on Germany if we can beat them we can go all the way!! I still think we should of brought walcott with us, the only thing that worrys me with england is the last part of the game when were winning we always sit back and defend rather than try finish the game and like the commentry said today england are great to watch if you have constipation or something along those lines lol.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
You all have very high expectations lol.. I'm a Newcastle fan and ain't as bad as you lot!
We did more today to Slovenia than Brazil did to North Korea, what does that tell ya!?

England v Germany

Surely not..

Penalties?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Agree'd, but i still think we play crap against the less good teams and bring us down to there level of play, but when we play better teams we somehow perform, therefor roll on Germany if we can beat them we can go all the way!! I still think we should of brought walcott with us, the only thing that worrys me with england is the last part of the game when were winning we always sit back and defend rather than try finish the game and like the commentry said today england are great to watch if you have constipation or something along those lines lol.

Since when? It's pretty common these dayas for England to struggle against the smaller teams and then go out as soon as they meet a decent team...

I love the new found confidence from defeating Slovenia 1-0. England need to up their game if they are going to beat Germany, you'd be sure they beat Brazil 5-0 last night or something.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
time to get joe cole on now and play gerrard behind rooney, capello isnt a good manager id of rather seen alan shearer or wrighty england manager for the world cup this guy knows **** all about his players by goin 4-4-2 every game , we won tonight but the team we played were bollox and we should of spanked them but only 1-0 surely he can see the team formation doesnt work.

they didn't play just 4-4-2 in the match, they did change it around quite abit to diamond.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Since when? It's pretty common these dayas for England to struggle against the smaller teams and then go out as soon as they meet a decent team...

I love the new found confidence from defeating Slovenia 1-0. England need to up their game if they are going to beat Germany, you'd be sure they beat Brazil 5-0 last night or something.

Yea .. like when we knocked Argentina out the last World Cup? Or like when we beat Germany 5-1.. We only really get beat when it goes to penalties or if some1 (usually a man u player) gets sent off.

Gotta hand it to Sir Alex like, apparently he rang Rooney before the Slovenia game and said just chill out, relax and enjoy your football.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Yea .. like when we knocked Argentina out the last World Cup? Or like when we beat Germany 5-1.. We only really get beat when it goes to penalties or if some1 (usually a man u player) gets sent off.

Yes picking 2 odd occasions with one of them being a qualifier and the other in the group stages. In the last big cups where England got to the group stages:

WC 06 : Beat Equador, lost to Portugal
Eu 04 : Lost to Portugal
WC 02 : Beat Belguim, lost to Brazil
WC 98 : Lost to Argentina
Eu 96 : Beat Spain, lost to Germany

When it comes to big knockout occasions England always go out when they meet a big team (apart from Spain).

Here's hoping they change that fact.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
We beat Germany in Euro 2000, nice co-incidence that you skipped that year