Euro copy - your thoughts

smoochy boys on tour

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I had 2 set of files up and running and had a mess around with both of them a euro clone one and 4h lr

Honestly 4h lr up to level 40 is basically a euro clone, with its good features like daily quests and lord spawns and stuff

Euro clone files however were pretty buggy, might aswell change around the content of 4h lr 1-40 to be the same as euro..

Some stuff would be good aswell

like having an actual class chain quests, maybe remove all spells from shops and make them obtainable from class chain quests and drops obv rares like FF etc will be from drops only

I mean why get restricted to euro stuff? you can have your euro stuff ingame along with extra features

Im just still deciding on some stuff like Cave restrictions? Don't really think it matters might aswell not have restrictions but would it mess up the leveling scheme? people would get boosted quite quickly

I'll stick with having to do a certain quest to open up a cave teleport as it is quite a good feature.

LMS was it really needed?

i might aswell make a section on our site for feedback/ideas but yer its kinda gonna be a 1-45 similar to euro with loads of features then 4h content will be in, nothing op, it'll not be a med rate it will be a low rate however IMO 1-30 should be achieved in a week or 2 then it starts to get kinda hard , but we still gotta decide on it

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Let's face it, you all sit and have Skype conversations with each other (You, Missy, Dean, Terry + others), so the notion that you had no idea, is utter crap.

We adjusted Weapon drops on bosses, had no complaints over boss drops recently, apart from Dangello, who even the other Romanians tell to stfu.

And in reply to Jesus, the Romanians involved in that where banned.

Unban my warrior.

any eta for this server yet?

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Let's face it, you all sit and have Skype conversations with each other (You, Missy, Dean, Terry + others), so the notion that you had no idea, is utter crap.

No, me kym and dean chat on skype, not terry and others.
This is what I mean by assumption, you assume things and ban

Sounds good Hany!

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003

No, me kym and dean chat on skype, not terry and others.
This is what I mean by assumption, you assume things and ban

Sounds good Hany!

I've had confirmation from others that Terry's been in several of your conversations, so please, don't try and act innocent.

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
I've had confirmation from others that Terry's been in several of your conversations, so please, don't try and act innocent.

Say some names please.

And even if it was the case that i knew these items where stolen, you didn't even ask me to return the items to whoever they belonged too, i'm not just gunna go giving out items now am I.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Aidon_Lee, learn to quote properly.

Are you giving me my warrior back or not

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
Say some names please.

And even if it was the case that i knew these items where stolen, you didn't even ask me to return the items to whoever they belonged too, i'm not just gunna go giving out items now am I.

As Dean told me "why should i name names?".

And, you're right, i didn't, you where aware of how they where stolen, that they where stolen, kept the items, the character was banned.

Anyway, there's a thread for our server to discuss these things, use that.

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Aidon_Lee, learn to quote properly.

Are you giving me my warrior back or not

They said it wasn't banned?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

As Dean told me "why should i name names?".

And, you're right, i didn't, you where aware of how they where stolen, that they where stolen, kept the items, the character was banned.

Anyway, there's a thread for our server to discuss these things, use that.

I admitted to me knowing they were stolen a day or two after I received them, I got them in a trade for DonDonna.
If you said return them please to "Whom" I would have, no questions asked.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Your still not quoting properly dude.

I know its not banned, it was stolen from me and Chris refused to give it back. Im asking him to give it back

You should get your wiz back too Jamie

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Lads move your discussion of this to the reunited thread, any posts after this and i'll clean them up and they've got nothing to do with what bon is asking and it is discussing another server. Discussion relating to reunited posts from this point have been moved.

Thanks,
/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
yer i remember it had beern in the name think it was beerncash or sumfin

and i think if u make it 4h LR take out blade storm or w/e and mass hitting pets

Last edited: