EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

not sure u understood my feedback,

I said if u went brown at lvl 35 against someone called (Pete) and a lvl30 (John) came in...(John) could attack u and you couldn’t counter back as he would be lvl 30 and he could freely kill u???

sounds like u hate ppl going brown or something? Care bare server or??

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
not sure u understood my feedback,

I said if u went brown at lvl 35 against someone called (Pete) and a lvl30 (John) came in...(John) could attack u and you couldn’t counter back as he would be lvl 30 and he could freely kill u???

sounds like u hate ppl going brown or something? Care bare server or??
Spells that turn you brown ive not seen on any server ive played, Trap, TrapHex, Eshock, Repulsion, EnergyRepulse, FireBurst
if your 5+ levels above a player you cant attack him, if your brown (or not)

if (John) joins in thats your fault for going brown.... why was you attacking (Pete) in the first place to cause you to go brown.

you need to think about the actions that cause you to go brown.. my advice, dont be a dick(not aimed at you) and go brown.

EDIT: i cant think of any situation in which a person going brown is doing so by not being a dick...

ANOTHER EDIT: in your scenario John would need to be level 29 and not 30 splitting hairs but yeah

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I guess wot the problem maybe is, the lower person attacking the higher person first for them to go brown, they get first hit (upper hand)?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I guess wot the problem maybe is, the lower person attacking the higher person first for them to go brown, they get first hit (upper hand)?
anyone who goes brown gets the first hit, thats why they go brown?

i see what your saying but if your playing and someone "looks" like they might attack you, you would be aware of it anyway.

i dont get why people struggle with the concept of going brown so much?

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Why the hate, what did I do wrong?

Ofc I'm not great at the game btw, I spend too much time battering its owners for changes to make it more exciting/propserous, I also don't give a sh1t about pking without objective either so I probably ended up looking tame/afk xD
Nothin just thought id keep the thread going

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
**** Pk Protection, As Wond said late game it becomes a problem, also as Tai said easy ways around it.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
**** PK protection....but as sanj has said, he's adding this for HIS benefit lol , he doesnt like having his subs or bosses stolen so hey presto , pk protection/dont be a dick and go brown ridiculousnesssssssssssssssssssssssss haha

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
anyone who goes brown gets the first hit, thats why they go brown?

i see what your saying but if your playing and someone "looks" like they might attack you, you would be aware of it anyway.

i dont get why people struggle with the concept of going brown so much?
That’s part of pvp, but say I’ma wiz I don’t want to even get hit once by a war, why shud I let them hit me first? Why shud we run away? Just questions.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
**** PK protection....but as sanj has said, he's adding this for HIS benefit lol , he doesnt like having his subs or bosses stolen so hey presto , pk protection/dont be a dick and go brown ridiculousnesssssssssssssssssssssssss haha

and your exactly the sort of dick i gladly dont want on the server :)

dont want bosses stolen, **** me dude learn to read

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
^^ Exactly how i feel, it sucks but Sanj is going to do his thing regardless of what people think, i think it could work alright upto maybe 40.

Ahh just seen you reply, i have no problems with it being there until level 40, crack on lad. I knew you'd put it in if you felt you liked it anyway, just giving my feedback bud. @Sanjian

Reactions: Sanjian

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hats off to you sticking to ya guns, I can see the discord flames now 😅 I know what the community is like 😂

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
This is like a tesco til boy arguing with customers

Honestly if youre going carebear it will put MOST people off

The people youll grab back will be a smaller number, but happier less tearful players

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
and your exactly the sort of dick i gladly dont want on the server :)

dont want bosses stolen, **** me dude learn to read

I'll be there, being an absolutely bell end and pissing off your players dont worry lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im hardly on discord so it doesnt bother me what people say...

its a very simple protection put in place so lower level players can play knowing a player 5+ levels higher than them cannot just walk up and 1 hit them, which is very possible on this server.

those that think i want to stop people stealing my bosses clearly hasnt read this thread and should do before making themselves look even more stupid.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be there, being an absolutely bell end and pissing off your players dont worry lol
i doubt it

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This is like a tesco til boy arguing with customers

Honestly if youre going carebear it will put MOST people off

The people youll grab back will be a smaller number, but happier less tearful players

To be fair, i think Sanj would be much happier with a smaller crowd and less Tears.

He's always made it clear since he released Origin way back he makes these servers for himself to play with his mates and just opens them to public for others to play.

I get chu you though, some of his implements will defo put off a lot of players imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.