Looks so good best of luck broGoing to use this as a place holder for details on the server im working on, i used to update my old sub forum thread but because i came out of live and went back into beta the sub was removed which is part of lomcns rules and i completely agree with the rules. I just have posted anything on lomcn for a while, my discord is still running and i post in there often but i prefere the forums than discord if im honest.
title is a WIP but it will be renamed so i dont get a V2 tag as its not a V2, its a complete rework of what Euroreborn was and will be
ETA - UNKOWN but i will give plenty of notice when a live date has been decided (atleast a month in advance)
if you played EuroReborn then there will be some significant changes in this edition of my server.
I will cover more details in a seperate section for ease of typing out whats involved. There is so much content to cover i dont want this to become a TLDR, but if you dont read it then just know im working on a new server and have been for a long time.
- The server will be using what im calling HD models for players, weapons, npcs and monsters. The reason is they look so much cleaner and have alot more detail, ill add a few comparissons at some point.
- I have removed the Monk, Archer and Assassin and will be strictly focusing on only 3 classes, the Original Warrior, Wizard and Taoist.
- 90% of spells have had a visual upgrade and an overhaul in terms of damage calculations, i no longer use the default crystal magic DB as it isnt true to delphis damage calculations so ive implemented delphis original calculations to alot of the spells and how damage is calculated. dont get me wrong crystal is an amazing base to start from but for me it wasnt doing what i needed.
New Files - Ive been working with a new set of graphical files to make this look and feel like the best server youve ever seen, and im biased but i think its gorgeous.
Complete GUI overhaul with every scene edited and altered, a few screenies but im limited to images per post so ill use selected images. New Spell icons.
View attachment 26470
Added support for spells to level upto and beyond level 10 but limited to level 3 for now.
Damage directly influenced by spells level for example. (this isnt calculations but a visual on how important spell leveeling is)
- Slaying level 0 = Damage * 0.25
- Slaying level 1 = Damage * 0.50
- Slaying level 2 = Damage * 0.75
- Slaying level 3 = Damage * 1
- Slaying level 4 = Damage * 1.25
- Slaying level 5 = Damage * 1.50
- Slaying level 6 = Damage * 1.75
- Slaying level 7 = Damage * 2
- Slaying level 8 = Damage * 2.25
If you played EuroReborn please note i have removed HealingAura, Provoke, Cleanse, SavingGrace, HolyAura, Burning from poisongems for wizards
The Visual Upgrade
Some images of before and afters of older files vs the new ones. These images have full shadow support and would never add anything without a shadow as it looks cheap!
View attachment 26472
View attachment 26474
Weapons With Shadows! New to this server is a set of weapon files with shadows!
View attachment 26475
Spells (Ran out of images allowed)
View attachment 26484
And of course the sexy as hell CharacterScreen Models.
View attachment 26476
With Glow Support for both in game and characterpage
View attachment 26478
- Cartography! Every player must unlock every map by either buying one or crafting one, doing so will unlock your minimap making it easier to navigate you location but also providing you with a hunting buff while playing on maps you have unlocked (xp,gold,item,skill learning rates are all increased)
- View attachment 26483
- Weapon Levelling Via Refinement
- View attachment 26480
- Item Levelling System
- View attachment 26481
Ill add additional information as i find the time.
- Professions Gathering and Crafting
- TripleTriad Card Game
- Reworked Poisons and New Poisons Added
- New Quests
- Achievements and Progress Traking
- So Much More
Thanks for taking the time to read this
Myself I'd rather see shorter efforts, more frequent releases, without striving for some perfection that usually ends in anticlimax. That proverbial putting all eggs in one basket comes to mind. That way players also get more mileage rather than wait wait and then just one bang that won't last as long as when playing several succeeding servers.
Look where sky high perfection/ambition ended for Chalace (maybe got sidetracked by life, still I always felt like shouting 'backpedal' on those goals but didn't say anything since I knew he wouldn't listen), also where is that 'Fables' server that never was.
That's simply rl experience with any projects generally, if you try to be too perfect and throw in kitchen sink and all, you never get things done or if you do, it may not get appreciated in the end.
I believe it's low rate, but there are various different ways to gain exp, so that will help but it won't be mega fast by any means, but far more rewarding and actually WORTH putting time and effort into the server unlike a lot of the rubbish we have had for the past two years or so.Looks like the most promising server in a long time, don't like the idea of low rate but can stomach it for all the effort that has gone in. Best of luck mate.