Evilmir drop khazard files

Join Discord

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
Evilmir drop

Evilmir: the drops aint falling where it did on euromir and it should drop after killing the parts.
Khazard: cant enter the khazard cave and there is noe files in the sql server mangenment. anyone?

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Evilmir: the drops aint falling where it did on euromir and it should drop after killing the parts.
Khazard: cant enter the khazard cave and there is noe files in the sql server mangenment. anyone?

have you checked envir mon drop files to see if all the evilmir.txt files are in it.?
prob with insect cave is that you may need to add the cave entrance to the mapinfo file i had this issue once on some set of files.

Upvote 0

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
in mondrop files there wasnt a evilmir drop file so i make one just to test , the problem is when evilmir dies he drops and the drops is under evilmir. in real euro mir witch i rember when you have killed evilmir he dosnt drop until you have killed his parts and the drops was in front of him.

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I think the drop files are called 1, 2,3,4 etc it's the invisable walls that drop, i don't think em is coded exactly the same as on euro on the 2.3 files.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I think the drop files are called 1, 2,3,4 etc it's the invisable walls that drop, i don't think em is coded exactly the same as on euro on the 2.3 files.

Correct. 1.txt-6.txt or whatever are your drop files for EM.

Upvote 0

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
have you checked envir mon drop files to see if all the evilmir.txt files are in it.?
prob with insect cave is that you may need to add the cave entrance to the mapinfo file i had this issue once on some set of files.

it is not just the entrance the whole insect map files are not in the mapinfo table.

but both evilmir and the walls act just like euromir =evilmir dies first then the walls.

i dont got any evilmir dropfiles at all in the mondrop files beside the 1 i maked just for testing. do you got them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
it is not just the entrance the whole insect map files are not in the mapinfo table.

but both evilmir and the walls act just like euromir =evilmir dies first then the walls.

i dont got any evilmir dropfiles at all in the mondrop files beside the 1 i maked just for testing. do you got them?

for insect cave add this to the mapinfo.txt at the bottom of the file.

http://www.forum.bandet.org.uk/uploadsystem/uploads/insectcavemapinfo.txt for the mogen if this is not in your files add this to the bottom of your mongen.

http://www.forum.bandet.org.uk/uploadsystem/uploads/insectcavemongen.txt

Upvote 0

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0