Expanding The Forum

Stick with LOM or Expand to other MMORPG's?

• Stick With LOM.

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Expand The Forum For Other MMOPRG's.

Votes: 41 55.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
HellsBlade said:
if any1 has any good ideas how to let ppl know about lomcn please say =]
I can advertised it to about 140,000 people, give or take a little. I will do this if it expands.
HellsBlade said:
I wanna see MU online tbh....maybe lineage2 but..kinda low players on a lineage2 server
Low players on Lineage2 servers? Your playing the wrong server's ;)
Try this http://l2.ultimaro.com/index.php
About 1500+ average usercount and it isn't faked everywhere you go ingame there are players.

HellsBlade

GilgaMesh said:
I can advertised it to about 140,000 people, give or take a little. I will do this if it expands.

Low players on Lineage2 servers? Your playing the wrong server's ;)
Try this http://l2.ultimaro.com/index.php
About 1500+ average usercount and it isn't faked everywhere you go ingame there are players.
i can`t see the problem in expanding then
votes show that most ppl want to expand...what keeps u?

expand please

choose the best MMORPGs there are out there and start with the work =]
btw i hope MU online will be added tbh...

EDIT:just of curiosity how will u advertise to so many ppl?..

Last edited:

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
HellsBlade said:
EDIT:just of curiosity how will u advertise to so many ppl?..
I work for two very popular site's, Ircspy.com and Torrentsearch.com I do the news articles on them both.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
well it looks to me as the forum is guna be changed =/
neva even knew there were 39+ active members still on this forum lol, but theyve voted, and expandation has won, bring on the MMORPG's =/

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
DarkXXX said:
well it looks to me as the forum is guna be changed =/
neva even knew there were 39+ active members still on this forum lol, but theyve voted, and expandation has won, bring on the MMORPG's =/

Things take time The sections will need to be setup and stuff added before they become public what games are used will also need to be discussed

Come back in a month and say nothings gonna change but for now wait

-edit- HB i mean no offence to you Its just i feel very strongly against mu been added however if the general users want it added then i will stand by and let it be added

HellsBlade

ok cool...now..its time to find a new meaning for LOMCN....
from Legend of mir comunity network to something closer to mmorpg comunity network lol..
any ideas? =p
u got plenty of time untill the staff has their discussions etc lol

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Lineage 2 this would probaly be a good game to get into i know that there are only a few lineage english servers out there if we can get a proper one set up here only for english would increase forum alot only do one or 2 games to start and hopefully people from other games will look at mir servers :)

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
w00t w00t cant wait for the other mmorpg's!!! ill be makign tons of diffrent offline servers XD

HellsBlade

atm all i want to see is more cool arcade games if they have to discuss about expanding etc =p

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Beachy said:
What do you guys think about expanding the forum to more MMORPG private servers? As i know this is a LOM forum. But my question is simply this,

Expand the forum to more MMORPG's? or stick with mir.

This has been suggested by many forum members in the past and ive always said, as the name goes this is a Legend Of Mir Community Network. But what do you guys think? is it for the best to expland?

Depends how big your going to expand. But i say go with it.

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
JohnBarny said:
Lineage 2 this would probaly be a good game to get into i know that there are only a few lineage english servers out there if we can get a proper one set up here only for english would increase forum alot only do one or 2 games to start and hopefully people from other games will look at mir servers :)

yeah lineage 2 is a very good game. I reakon (sp) with the skills and experience with people here with mir servers we could probably transfer this over to other games such as lineage. Give other games a chance lomcn although many are opposed to it. I think the forum would expand greatly with more games being introduced. If people aren't happy with other games we can remove them anyway cos it ain't permanent

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
If you were to choose a name I for one would liek to keep it as Legend Of Mir Comunity Network to show the roots the forums come from. BUT you can't keep it as that unless someone can come up with something else for LOMCN to stand for but due to the other MMORPGs something like.

MMO Network
Private Server Network

And i'd like to see some other MMOs as really Mir is the only one ive played properly and enjoyed, but there are some good looking MMOs coming out like one ive been following for over a year now called Middle Earth Online which is Tolkiens middle earth in a MMO and the world is massive (16+ hours IRL to walk from one side of the world to another)
And others like lineage 2 look cool :D
But its still nice for LOMCN to be the home of Legend Of Mir private servers.

Also it would bring in many many new members increasing the active member count. Plus its not all bad for Mir as it would bring it to attention of players of other MMOs who visit the site.

As long as Mir isn't just pushed away and forgotten about im looking forward to it :D

-Leg

edit:
Hate said:
Computer says no.
lol just seen this roflmao lol
:D :D :D

Last edited:

HellsBlade

even spiroth who hasn`t been on LOMCN since aegis voted for expand...this might bring old LOMCN mir bored members who play other MMOPRGs back =]
like me....tbh i`m here atm for the arcade =p..but after expand i`ll be here for more then the arcade =]

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
god if its gonna bring smellsblade back then i vote keep it the way it is.

@ smellblade, 'weard' isnt spelt like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.