Expanding The Forum

Join Discord

Stick with LOM or Expand to other MMORPG's?

• Stick With LOM.

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Expand The Forum For Other MMOPRG's.

Votes: 41 55.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
What do you guys think about expanding the forum to more MMORPG private servers? As i know this is a LOM forum. But my question is simply this,

Expand the forum to more MMORPG's? or stick with mir.

This has been suggested by many forum members in the past and ive always said, as the name goes this is a Legend Of Mir Community Network. But what do you guys think? is it for the best to expland?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
I think... No.
I dont think this forum should expland. If you are then you might aswell just buy a new domain imo. As this is the one and only english/american dedicated PrivateMir sites there are around (Theres others but they are tiny tbh). This is what makes LOMCN popular. It would increase the activity of the forum, but i think Mir2 and Mir3 will go up soon.

However, i dont have a problem if this forum does expland :)P).

Last edited:

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
YoYoYo said:
I think... No.
I dont think this forum should expland. If you are then you might aswell just buy a new domain imo.

However, i dont have a problem if this forum does expland :)P).

Domain is up for renewal in march anyway so if this was to go ahead then it would be a trial untill march to see if things improve.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
i wnet with my heart and voted....... other mmorpgs
its guna be hard to keep track ov all the posts and which i can spam on etc thow, guna be some damn hard work pressing new posts evry 30 seconds to find 20 more threads need replying 2 >.<
but it will be a good thing for lomcn, but dnt change the name to anything gay, i beg u!

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
DarkXXX said:
i wnet with my heart and voted....... other mmorpgs
its guna be hard to keep track ov all the posts and which i can spam on etc thow, guna be some damn hard work pressing new posts evry 30 seconds to find 20 more threads need replying 2 >.<
but it will be a good thing for lomcn, but dnt change the name to anything gay, i beg u!

Spammers get banned, and i already have ideas for a new name but im not jumping too far ahead im seeing what the results will be and decide what happens from there.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i see uve finally accepted this idea as being a good thing. i personally dont know tbh, it would probably help activeness and new registrations qutie a lot, but at the end of the day this is LOMCN, and its purely a LOM community (great isn't it)..

what names do u have in mind? and you'll probably need more mods too tbh :/

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Tai said:
i see uve finally accepted this idea as being a good thing. i personally dont know tbh, it would probably help activeness and new registrations qutie a lot, but at the end of the day this is LOMCN, and its purely a LOM community (great isn't it)..

Tai and me for mod tbh!!!!!

gimme ur name ideas and ill c wot i think, its my choice whether it gets changed :P

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Tai said:

Im not getting too far ahead so im not mentioning names, it would prolly go up as a vote of the best name etc as ill think of a few if the changes happen. And you have the sme view as me but noone seems to be interested in mir much anymore so maybe its time to expand to other things. And Darkxxx remember your one warning away from a ban.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Indeed. ive said it before, mir is an old game now.
so moving to other mmorpgs like rz and mmorpg-net wouldn't be a bad idea.

u should nick mmorpg-net.com domain tbh, unless stan still owns it :/

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
i like the good old lomcn name, even if u do expand then keep the name, its already known as a good lom community.

who cares if the name isnt correct to the content of the forum, lom will still be discussed/developed here wont it.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
lozmuir said:
i like the good old lomcn name, even if u do expand then keep the name, its already known as a good lom community.

who cares if the name isnt correct to the content of the forum, lom will still be discussed/developed here wont it.

Then i would put that option on the poll if it got that far to stick with lomcn or change to x,y,z etc.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
lozmuir said:

i was thinking the same, wouldnt be right changing it =/

p.s. my post just get deleted o.O lol

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Not Being Funny But There Isnt Really Much Point Unless You Find Other Server Files That RZ dont have no point in giving help with the same files cos people goto RZ for that not saying dont expand but i think LOMCN is ok how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.