Final fantasy xiv

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
pc in bed room so :P 32inch tele up here suppose i could get it and play on me bed :D

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Which I'm sure is great with a gaming pc :P But I've only got a pappy laptop!

suppose we can let you off then :P

edit: anyone playing this with controller and tell me what its like?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
got my gaming desktop in my room :P shame FFXIV didnt live upto my standards, glad i didnt buy the premium pack

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
8 squids i think tai. fors and peo said game should basicaly still be in beta and its a game for the future.

lack of content and quests atm or something.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
bought this and its seems good with controller but i need to get on trabia server with fors and peo but it wont show up cause its full. seems they are trying to balance servers which is bs if u got m8s on a fullish server.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Yoichi Wada, CEO of the Japan-based game company SE (Square Enix), is now facing great pressure from the investors because of the sharp drop of SE's share price which's caused by the media and players' continuous criticism on FFXIV (Final Fantasy XIV). In a recent interview, Yoichi Wada said that F2P might be taken as a point of breakthrough to change FFXIV's current embarrassing situation.

Don't know if people know but plans are to close down FFXIV and plans are to improve it, as it stands now it's failed big time, and now talks are on going to make it F2P.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
everyone who has an account on ffxiv can play for free at the moment, its free until they think they game is upto there standards

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
everyone who has an account on ffxiv can play for free at the moment, its free until they think they game is upto there standards

Does that mean no1 new can join? Anyway I mean have they given any kind of ETA of it being up to scratch? Are they patching currently or just doing 1 big update?