Forged Phoenix Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Evening all. Going to be putting the BETA test server up at 8pm. Here is a link to the full client, and there will be a mirrored link to the client soon also!

See you there!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sapwcvcvj9trb5/Legend of Mir - Forged Phoenix.rar?dl=0

---------- Post Merged on 21-09-2014 at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-09-2014 at 07:18 PM ----------

I already know of a couple of bugs - but i would really appreciate it if people could post any and all bugs they find in this thread.

So far I know :

◘ Hellfire isn't leveling
◘ You con't buy Safe Haven teleports from Noah
◘ There is a stray Frost wolf in the safehaven

Thanks!

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Now have a mirrored link! I huge thank-you to Martyn for the mirror :)

http://mir.smir.co.uk/forgedmir/

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey bud was just about to leave my char afk lvling firewall but con closed =/

So far:
no bundles in pot shop
no rt bundles in grocery guy
challenge guy needs sorting / immobolising
oma recruits are bugged out, they hit for 100 and health doesnt go down
when you give the npc 50k to cross the bridge into woodland i crossed over t otao village and then came back in free of charge so when the province teles come in that npc wont be used
could you possibly up the dura on shields slightly that are lvl 33+ 8 seems a bit low?
i was playing with a taoist yesterday and he got fed up, no amulets in shop made me lmao xD but sfb needs upping defo

teleport needs looking into please :
-When i was in westwoodland i used teleport and it took me back to safe haven
-When i used teleport in gi-ryoong it took me back to safe haven
i visited both towns before i tried this :)

One final thing aswell, were you aiming for the spells lvl points to be so high? 3k for lvl 1 firewall on a private server seems a bit off? im assuming 6 for lvl 2 9 for lvl 3??

k good luck guys im off out xD

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Thanks. Any more bugs feel free to post here!

People seem to be enjoying the server atm. Around 6 people online :)

---------- Post Merged on 22-09-2014 at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-09-2014 at 03:48 PM ----------

Adding three provinces with teleports today. New caves, drop and monsters in each cave. Server is still online, and is 24:7 atm. Test is going great, and it would really help if anyone could let me know of any bugs that they come across. Thanks for playing :)

Will update when patch is complete later.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Yeah, just added the patch it will be back online in 5 mins. The patch isn't 100% complete, and a lot of stuff has been left out (Kinda had to take a break as I was working on it all day)

But yeah, Will be back live in less than 5 mins :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:25 PM ----------

http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=79326

Please extract these maps to the map folder in your client folder to see the new temple maps.

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Ice minotaur is visually bugged, you can have umlimited amount of pets with pokeballs and mystery pets. Most pets go crazy when they hit level 3, attack and move too fast for the game to keep up. When kadabra casts a spell he turns into a raticate for a second and it bugs the screen for a quick second. Tao pets summon skeleton and shinsu and too weak and not worth having, because of pokeballs

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:07 AM ----------

pets npc in jin city doesnt work

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013
The server Need Time for Updates , New Maps , Bugs ... etc

/Shiva

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=79357

Jin Province DL for those who don't have it.

Thanks for all the bug reports guys, It's really helping me crack down on the bugs :)

---------- Post Merged on 24-09-2014 at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-09-2014 at 01:57 PM ----------

Servers down for reboot & patching. Back up in about an hour - I will post a download link to the new items on here. Eyes peeled :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Hi all. Done with the patch now, it was only a small one. But I've re done the EXP in minotaur temple, abandoned & past Bichon and edited many drop files. also added wild monsters to the spawns so there are more monsters to catch. Here is the new patch, extract this into your data folder please.

http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=79404

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
amulets really need upping 100/100 compared to poison which is 10000/10000 and summon pets where do thy drop had wizzy spells up to 31 yet no tao or war skills

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey bud i cant seem to get on =/ was just on tstorming in PT and i lagged out now con closed, this was the 3 hours i had spare for like 5 days coz of overtime lol >.<

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:54 AM ----------

also buddy the mp and hp pots appear as chestnuts for me on screen? xD

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:00 AM ----------

ive been back on for 10 minutes bud but i keep spiking and disconnecting everywhere =/ and in PT KR of all places -.- lol

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
hey bud i cant seem to get on =/ was just on tstorming in PT and i lagged out now con closed, this was the 3 hours i had spare for like 5 days coz of overtime lol >.<

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:54 AM ----------

also buddy the mp and hp pots appear as chestnuts for me on screen? xD

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:00 AM ----------

ive been back on for 10 minutes bud but i keep spiking and disconnecting everywhere =/ and in PT KR of all places -.- lol

Sorry man, it seems to do this until I reboot it. I normally reboot as soon as I wake up to make sure the connection is fresh. Also you need to download the new item patch to see the new pots - I posted a link a and it's in the original post of this thread. Go grab it :)

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hello. I've taken the server down now. It may come back up for testing on Saturday, and if not it will be down for a couple of week - a month and then will go live. Thanks to all who played the server and reported bugs, people who helped will receive a reward once the server goes live. There will most likely be a wipe before the official server goes up.

(It will probably be back up on Saturday for more bug checks, but so far everything seems ok, except for a few drops needing re-doing and a few caves adding)

Thanks for playing! I'll update you with more details on Saturday.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
ah bud rlly? i was hoping it would be going live soon >.<

what are you changing while its closed?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
ah bud rlly? i was hoping it would be going live soon >.<

what are you changing while its closed?

Nothing changed really, just a load more additions. If it's going to go live I want it to have a load of content. Atm people pretty much maxed out the content. So I want a load more caves, all drops done and final and a load of items. As well as aload of monsters that you can catch with ultra balls, which will give people more motivation to hunt in newer caves.

It won't be down for long, don't worry :) And when it's up it will stay up for a long time. I didn't have many downtime complaints with the test server which was a massive plus, so the live version will not be down much either. So everyone will be able to play whenever they have the time, not just when the GM decides to put it up. :P

It might even be sooner than a couple of weeks, maybe just a few days. Just depends on how long it takes to add the new caves.

Thanks for playing though guys, you've helped a lot and you will continue to help when it goes live, and hopefully this will be a fun, long lasting server :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
cheers man assuming same exp and drop rates when live??
i would say exp is fine as it is just be sure to check for sillies,last time i played the cleavers in abondoned bichon were still giving 220 exp, also please change bdd drop files away from basic euro as i like hunting there ;p
good luck buddy and keep me posted! ^^

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Cheers guys. Will keep ya updated, and hopefully see you soon!

Yeah BDD will be done by then definitely. Will hopefully have no euro drops (unless I forget some) by the time it's up for live. It's a lot of work to completely not use euro mir items, but it will be a nice change :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well using some euro mir items is perfectly fine m8 as long as there not made obselete by custom items of the same level :)

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I've just been looking into Ruby files. Was wondering what peoples thoughts were on these files?

So far the pro's of switching to these files in my eyes would be -

- The introduction of the dark / night feature, which Heroes does not have.
- The introduction of a fully working Assassin class
- All skills & Monster AI's coded & fully working
- They are probably less prone to cheats as they are closed source.

The cons -

--No Mir3 maps features
- The time it would take to switch everything to Ruby from my Heroes files. (Probably quite a while as it would include finding new maps to use instead of the mir3 ones I am currently using)

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Would be really appreciated.

I've also heard the Ruby files have more of a euro mir feel than heroes, and also I prefer the interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.