[Holley] Fresh Launcher

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Possible anyone can offer assistance as to where I can make a fresh launcher for making a new account on own server so when I click on "Create An Account To Play" it loads saying "Account registration for Mirthology Mir3".

I have searched through here and even gone through The one guide you will ever need and still come up with nothing.

Thanks,
Dan

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
That'll have to consult with all team members.

Just in case I will not bother to talk to my lawyer, as I have understood that all the graphic design, without the permission of author can not be used. It is therefore considered an illegal act against the copyright laws.
Of course if the creator does not want the designs to be used publicly.
I lol'd when I read that bit, as you've all ready plagiarized the client images as your own.

@Churchill - Can you PM where you found the skull in your signature, as I've been looking for a decent one for my website.

Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
In the first, ALL was stolen: say mir images, say mir copyright. That was firstly stolen. But that was stolen to some thing that's external to this community.

I think that we have no other option than steal to wemade, steal to the Chinese (Holley/King), etc. BUT, stealing the work of someone inside this community which has spent his time, work and effort... It's some disgusting.

And, there's three levels of stealing:
a) use the work of others, but recognizing their work
b) use it, removing any hint of their work
c) use it, remove the credits, and claim that it was made by you!

Well, you know which is my though.

PS: do you remember this? lol

Upvote 0

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
I totally understand this, yes logos were removed from interface and my own added but as I have clearly stated several times now,
this server was never ever mentioned on this forums until today.
There has never been a screenshot put up on here,
I have asked permission to use Interface now and am holding up my beta test until I get a reply.
I have also apologized to both Yolom and Deficall in private pm's also

Upvote 0

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
In the first, ALL was stolen: say mir images, say mir copyright. That was firstly stolen. But that was stolen to some thing that's external to this community.

I think that we have no other option than steal to wemade, steal to the Chinese (Holley/King), etc. BUT, stealing the work of someone inside this community which has spent his time, work and effort... It's some disgusting.

I've also seen those same images, before you put in the Hispared logo!

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

With removing credits and claim that it was made by you, do you mean something like this? Read the yellow text.

Translated: Coded and developed by...
screen0023g.png

Translated: Produced by...
screen0024.png

I actually don't care about what you do with your server. You can say you've coded it from the scratch, but you say something and do the opposite. That's called hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

Just in case I will not bother to talk to my lawyer, as I have understood that all the graphic design, without the permission of author can not be used. It is therefore considered an illegal act against the copyright laws.

I had so much respect for you and how much you have helped people in the past until you posted this, now i wish you were banned permantley from this forum.

Dont care if its ideas, graphics, scripts.. whatever if you dont want it released then keep it quiet, if you have no choice, tough fkin titties.
I log on this forum every single day and share my knowledge with as many people as i can, even though im working on my own server.. for what? them to turn around and decide now that they have done something using everyone elses info and content that it is theres?!!

jokes

Reactions: Alecs
Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I just cheked Yolom's client. Well, I don't think he asked to the Hispared Server Team anything about using their stuff.

Armor from Hispared client:
01796.png

Armor from Yolom's client: Here you can see what they did. Hahaha, i just realised they didn't delete the whole O letter. Also they applied a crap blur effect where the logo was. Just LOLed.
017962.png

Hahaha, ask you lawyer about it. I spent hours teaching him how to run a server, maybe this is how he shows gratitude.

EDIT: Btw, I joined his server and it's a full copy of hispared. He at least changed a few names.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
It's not just that though Alecs7k, I'm sure Ashran can confirm this as well, but the images are not their own, they just added the logo in.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It's not just that though Alecs7k, I'm sure Ashran can confirm this as well, but the images are not their own, they just added the logo in.

They have some "official" armors with their logo but as far as I know that armor is made by his team. As you can see there's a layer with their server name under the armor effect. They coulnd't do that to an existing armor.

PS: Just call me Alecs.

Upvote 0

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Sorry I had to quote this part and bold that part. You're working on an illegal server. You're annoyed someone will use some of the images in your illegal client. YOU HAVE A CASE BUDDY. Jesus christ you really need to know what you're working on before you even comment, your ENTIRE client is ILLEGAL your distrubution of it and modification of it is ILLEGAL. Now moving on.

We're arguing about people ripping each others clients? How the **** do you think private servers came to be? Did we just magic them? Wemade spent time on their game too (lol shhhhhh) and it got ripped, they even monitored LOMCN. You guys are seriously trying to find everything to argue about. Yes you may of made a bit of effort to make it special but users who see it will appreciate it. You've used it first, Good job. Will you be the last? No.

Sorry if this comes off showing me as a sarcastic prick but this sort of post is pathetic.

Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hi, I'm putting our logo when we're doing some job:
if we pick an armor from official client, there's no reason for change it,
but if we pick a weapon from Mir2, there's a job rotating the image, making the hole for the hand and positioning it. Yeah, I know that it's about 5 minutes long, but if you want THAT weapon, you can go, download Mir2, and do the same work as I did.
That's the same for the armors that you are talking about. That armour is from Woool, and the background can be found in ProgUse. If you love how it looks, go, download woool and mix the images.

Grabbing others' client and removing credit of their work it's a ****.

By the way, you all are saying that we acknowledge all the job in our credit files. Why?
First, there's no reason for saying some like "you're just playing an illegal emulator from a korean game made by wemade and emulated by a chinese codenamed Holley". You think that it's necessary?

And then, neither Kaori, Coly, Milo or others requested credit for their job: they released to public domain, so you know it yet, you know that without you, any server of mir 3 would be possible, but i don't think that anybody will credit you ever for doing that great job.

Maybe, if people here in LOMCN were less selfish and did some by theirselves, these armors were released firstly without any logo.

I'm sure that most of you will understand me.

Upvote 0

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
No i'm saying bringing stupid comments like i'll not contact my lawyer then is so retarded, i'm sorry but all clients get ripped, you might hate it but there is nothing that can be done about it. It will happen you may want people to do the work but why? you've done it for them.

It's like this, if i had a test and i was offered the answers, would you take them or would you study? a lot of people would take the answers, SOME would study. It's a lovehate relationship. Some will love some will hate, consider it like marmite.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
No its progression, less time spent on 1 thing means more time spent on other things, and so on, thats how it works.

But at least wev seen the true colours of 1 or 2 people today that have used many peoples many years of work without batting an eyelid and never helping others, yet when it comes to there own shitty stuff that thedyv put a few colours on and made look pretty and get all defensive about,

I really wish that these 1 or 2 people would be banned from lomcn and any future releases as there selfishness has shown they are not wanted or needed in this community

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
I had so much respect for you and how much you have helped people in the past until you posted this, now i wish you were banned permantley from this forum.

Dont care if its ideas, graphics, scripts.. whatever if you dont want it released then keep it quiet, if you have no choice, tough fkin titties.
I log on this forum every single day and share my knowledge with as many people as i can, even though im working on my own server.. for what? them to turn around and decide now that they have done something using everyone elses info and content that it is theres?!!

jokes

Geo, sharing knowledge is not the same as giving away work.
If someone needs a script or an idea, I'll help, but making an interface everyone knows only too lazy to make them . You can not take the work of others taking you merit.

In fact, I know that any server outside of Mir 3 Wemade company is illegal. I have designed some IMAGES (not call interface, because only are imaganes) and am the author of these images is equal to and where they are used, I am the author. I do not speak the other files, Mobs, maps, objects, or whatever, is a work of Wemade.

regards

Upvote 0