Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I wanted to post this here for entertainment reasons

Ryan Aka LomcnViewer you guys all know what hes like on here, he likes to give out crap be he cant accept it back, well its happened on wemade to.. hes gave it out but once he got it back hes so called rang the police and childline.. because people are calling him fat hahaha apparently the police will be in touch with me because i called him fat on a game

i will love to see the police knock on my door for calling some on fat but ohwell, kids.. they do crave attention

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Ryan Aka LomcnViewer you guys all know what hes like on here, he likes to give out crap be he cant accept it back, well its happened on wemade to.. hes gave it out but once he got it back hes so called rang the police and childline.. because people are calling him fat hahaha apparently the police will be in touch with me because i called him fat on a game

i will love to see the police knock on my door for calling some on fat but ohwell, kids.. they do crave attention

seems so..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

1. If you really believe that he called the police and child services...then your clearly gullible
2. Posting this is just as childish as you claim him to be
3. Stop posting crap like this outside of the Off-Topic section
4. Your grammar is terrible =)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
1. If you really believe that he called the police and child services...then your clearly gullible
2. Posting this is just as childish as you claim him to be
3. Stop posting crap like this outside of the Off-Topic section
4. Your grammar is terrible =)

1. If you knew this kid you wouldnt be saying that.
2. No its not in anyway the same? how is posting on a internet forum in anyway the same as phoning the police and even childline.. its not.
3. Mir 3 section seemed fine at the time..
4. Sorry i dont have time to go over my post and check my grammar....

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
this takes me back to the wonderful years of 2004-5, hearing comments such as "ima pk you irl", "your on guild kos, we will make your life hell", "lets meet up to fight" and my personal favourite "i did ya mom" which was later abbreviated to "your mom"

seems as mir has aged some of the players havent :P

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

attention seeking +1

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
1. If you knew this kid you wouldnt be saying that.
2. No its not in anyway the same? how is posting on a internet forum in anyway the same as phoning the police and even childline.. its not.
3. Mir 3 section seemed fine at the time..
4. Sorry i dont have time to go over my post and check my grammar....

Whether he made the call or not, it makes no difference. He would be simply told to piss off, even by child services. Being "abused" over a game is fault of the parents letting him play in the first place and is not the responsibility of child services or the police, would you really brag about being told to sod off? Don't think so lol, so it's obvious he didn't make any such phone call and is simply trying to get a rise out of you...which evidently it worked.

Also I didn't say your childishness was in anyway the "same", simply said you are being "as" childish by making this thread

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
He would be simply told to piss off, even by child services. Being "abused" over a game is fault of the parents letting him play in the first place and is not the responsibility of child services

Bit of a contradiction there.

Anyway thread closed for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.