FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
auto patcher would be handy down loaded the installer

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
tbh syntex you have only ran the server for money mate? couple days ago u said the updates were going to be all ready and they aren't people left the server cos u didnt do out else to it. Before the server had 40+ players now its up to 10? if u put the effort in maybe that server could of been good if u come on here reply back thankyou very much x

Mikael1993

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 24, 2011
how i can get a right client? i dl the full client but there is no autopatch or kaori patch too and tell me onnection closed...

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
if u read all comments im sure someone put links up to client ect

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

syn whats happenin with our own forum its still down.....and think u need get ur bkside in game and sort server out while u still have a few players left

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
its shame really cause i really liked this server but i think the last changes and putin sp in drops has just messed it up then we r told new caves and bosses on the way but still not arrived our own forum is down and dont look like its comin bk now all players r movin on ffs when i started was 50+ players... last night only 4 of us on then today most been on was 8 i jus come off there now 4 on so somethn needs to be done before it ends up a ghost town................

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Man, this server can't be saved, I enjoyed it whilst it lasted.

Should of kept it how it was with battle gear, euro items, godly etc and no OTT slow / pa, hard to get pros / paras, level capped and medish hard to level.

Stat points been in, everyones maxed on there main stat DC, MC , SC, makes no diff if he brings in kits, it won't make any difference to ur stats, you'll have same DC, MC, SC even with better kit.. as for new caves, that's pointless also.

He was always in it for the money, servers **** now tbh, period.

You should all go to Torozor, IMO. Active GM's, listen to players, stable server, also well thought out (bearing in mind, it's been up before plenty of times back in 1.9 days, so it's just adding to the current content atm and changing thing's depending on player views / opinons)

/Relentless

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
yeah furian still up still a few play......sorry relentless but i didnt like toro was on for bout 10 mins yeah 40+ players on but i didnt like the set up tbh also no help from anyone in game even the gm was afk and didnt answer.... spent 10 mins tryin to find my way around also spawn a pet to help me start to level didnt like it so logged and deleted maybe what other ppl like in a server but it wasnt for me.............

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
cleint d/l needs sorting 90% of maps r black so far thts only thing thts spoiling it atm for me, oh yh get ya forums up

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
cleint d/l needs sorting 90% of maps r black so far thts only thing thts spoiling it atm for me, oh yh get ya forums up

Tbh mate dont think syn cares anymore hes never on dosnt even check thhis thread anymore, and forums have been down a while dont think they will be back, he came on about half price donations last week that was it, so dont think he will sort the client

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
server finally down haha

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

welldone syntex with all your hard work and not been a lazy **** :D

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
shame shame shame u had a good server there mate but ruined it now its down... question is though have u took it down....or is it down cause u got of ur arse done the caves and bosses and updates u said u was doin and it down for reboot........... will try get on later if still down take it u took it down......so all the ppl who said u was in it for the money only was tellin the truth after ur spat in town i dont need ppls money blah blah blah.........

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
im guessing he got the cash he wanted and left it to die a slow death

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
server seems to be down,... and because we dont have our own forum and aint heard from the owner, i aint got a clue when it will be back :@, was a good server but i think i best start looking for a new game.... Again. >.<'

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
were all on soulsmir soz if it aint server related but thats were some of us have gone too

Status
Not open for further replies.