FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So what you doing about the people that have been playing and the people that cant because there is no client? surely u have to start agen when the client is released??

Surely you can download vindico or wotever 2.3 client, put the IP in and play like rest of us before asking for a wipe after 2hrs of it being online ye?

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
Surely you can download vindico or wotever 2.3 client, put the IP in and play like rest of us before asking for a wipe after 2hrs of it being online ye?

how are you using vindico?, i tryed it in that one, but everything is just black, no mobs, items nothing :S

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009

Surely they shud put a client up before they put the server live?

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
They didnt.Now what?Wipe just cause u want so?

On a more serious note there is a guy lvl50 with every possible kit on him?N1

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
how are you using vindico?, i tryed it in that one, but everything is just black, no mobs, items nothing :S

I think thats cause of the corrupt data on that client.There is a 20mb fix on their forums if u check.Not that u gonna see many items/maps/mobs after that but at least playable

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
They didnt.Now what?Wipe just cause u want so?

On a more serious note there is a guy lvl50 with every possible kit on him?N1

They dnt have wipe it just not a good start to any server. and if somone is lvl 50 alredy fully kitted they no point logging on atall

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
DragonRightTao book says its for wizzys to learn and lvl 50? lol, also any chance u cud make shinny n deva stronger pls as its well slow,hard for taos to start off on here lol, taking so long to kill each moob= taking years even to get lvl 20 lol while wizzys n wars ripping thru event cave lol

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Server has potential buts its really unplayable atm.I think ppl specially wizzies will run out of things to do in 3-5days max.Not to mention ppl have used 6x exp npc to get really high lvl and then it got removed...and then to top it you halved exp...LOL.So basicly you gave em a 12x exp compared to rest

Things that need to be done before this is even considered a server:

1.Change multiclass kits to kits for tao-war-wiz.Rare kits should be multistats not basic lvling kits.Wiz with war ac/amc?n1
2.Make start lvl30.Whats the point of giving every1 every single spell if they have mp10-50 to use em?
3.Redo stats from start.I dont like item stats.They dont make sense.At start mc/sc was as high as dc.Do you realise how unbalanced that is?I know you have changed it but still the lvl30 UNRARE kit has 30-50 sc/mc?Unless you enjoy 20min curses i dont see the point of that.
4.Lack of caves.1 cave per lvl with THAT slow lvling?Should be 3x the caves you have now so more or less 3 caves per 5lvls(well obv not 3 caves for lvl1-15 but for higher slower lvls)
5.Exp in caves again makes no sense.Some1 would think that while you proceed with kit you would kill faster and lvl faster but no.That doesnt apply at least for a war.As you move in a new cave you get raped for 500 more exp...
6.Event cave removed.If you want us to see how exactly your server is then this cave wasnt needed cause no1 hunts newhere else.Bad kit drops there,its packed,its good exp...Remove it.
7.Add rt's...Dunno why u removed these

Things that i like on server and have potential:
1.Subclass system which tho for some weird reason starts when server...ends...at lvl50...Work a bit on it. Its a good idea
2.GG/Lottery.I like the fact that bosses/subbosses worth hunting cause u actually get something even on a **** drop.Pets,items,exp pots everything seems nice in there.

I might have posted more negative than positive but the 2 positive things u have on your server have great potential and might make it successful.Wipe server, work another week on the above things and then your server MIGHT stand a chance.Atm between playing this server and being raped i would choose rape np.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
DragonRightTao book says its for wizzys to learn and lvl 50? lol, also any chance u cud make shinny n deva stronger pls as its well slow,hard for taos to start off on here lol, taking so long to kill each moob= taking years even to get lvl 20 lol while wizzys n wars ripping thru event cave lol
I'll take a look at it buddy, on a plus note all your notes have been taken into mind and will be sorted tonight for tomorrow and client is getting uploaded tonight.

All that stuff going to be sorted tonigt MIT, in doing an all nighter to sort it for the players

Last edited by a moderator:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Ye man you might do.But huge damage has been done with that event cave,12x exp etc.Ppl are in full bad kit with killing 0 bosses and have lvled with 10pets with expX again without killing a single subboss for gg...Ppl will hit max lvl and max stats by killing...hens...

Edit:I think even the ppl that wasted...2hrs killing hens wouldnt mind you taking it down work on it couple days at least and start it properly..

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Yea just wipe it and launch properly tomorrow once you looked at the things squall has said.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
aye i have to agree on a wipe ^^ . only started bout 1hour ago and got lvl 20, 30m, 500gp, bad brace and afew orbs ^^.
ive seen sum1 get a clear ring and sum1 just got a pro ring lol. event needs taking out imo or take all special rings out and make other things alot harder to obtain.

+ohh and we need sumwer to normal repair if thy isnt already 1 and rt guy.

Last edited:

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
not really a fair server to play, GM has let a few people use event cave just for today, and now hes taking it out of game, yet the majority of new players we dont have the maps/mobs etc so difficult to play.

apparently client will be availiable tomorrow, which still gives everybody who played earlyer a big advantage because he had event cave in (npc did say it was there for 3 days), hes now taking it out so only a few people had the opportunity to use it, so to be honest not a fair server.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
the only fair way he could do it is take server down, wipe it, add updates and have it back online how ever long it takes.
ive seen ppl with full BAD KIT from event so it aint guna be fair on the ppl who hasnt played the event.
also ppl will of had probz 3-5k+ GG aswell from event. aswell a pro ring / clear ring had also dropped and tons of orbs.
and the EXP ADV thy had ( as squall has said)
all this in 1 day is OTT so all he can do is wipe it or maybe lose afew players.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Pro/Para's being taken out and you can trade for x4 pot for 1 hour. If you don't trade it gm will go on your player and get.

Event cave got taken out due to para/pro's droppin to easy but a simple take out would solve it dunno why aint back ingame.

Bad kit is OP. My stats No Bad Helm/Neck: AC:153,221 AMC:153,219 DC:206,417 MC:206,383 SC:199,372 LUCK+10 (Can kill any boss with my DC.)

Id profer no wipe tbh. Has been 1 all ready. A second 1 will put me off.

After you reach 61 leveling grinds to fk. 0.1% Per lure. Probs exp table fked after that level.

Edit: Just slaughted every boss ingame. (Last boss dropped me BadBoots)

Screenies:

Last 2 bosses seem to miss alot! Add some ACC to them or somet..

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I disagree because should of been sorted anyways if it was a big disaster. Can easly fix stuff without a wipe bein a decision? Change stats on mad? No pro/para ingame the ones ingame atm gettin deleted from players. They wasnt ment to drop so easy. Gm will give them players x4 for pro or para. If you don't trade it in thn gm log's on players and get.

I can still get 1 hitted by a war with them stats... Only spells that 1 hitted me was Thrust & TDB >.>