FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
ppl already gained tons of lvls / kit / gold / GG off BAD kit so theres another advantage ppl have had, so too late to change stats.
doubt id play again or this aint guna attract many more users if there isnt guna be a wipe.

i said from the start it needs wiping but every1 who had the kit didnt want 1, so only urself to blame if u put even more hours in2 the game and the wipe comes.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Fk this server. I aint wasted 1-2 days on a server for fa. Give the old members somet? So we dint do all that for FK ALL. 2 Wipes been up for 2 days? Wow i give this server 1/10.

You dint even warn me last night...

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
It was up 1 day lol.Actually half a day.So no idea how u wasted 2days on it...

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Thats the lamest excuse of a client if i ever saw 1... data folder 20 odd mb.. lol would of took all of 5 mins to upload. Yet took you over a day.

Last edited:

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
lol what happened to adding exp back to gg options? otherwise fk being a tao again needing lvl 50 for the decent spells lol

/Paris

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
so in the end the noobs convince you to do a wipe gl with ure server i stayd till 3 am last nigth lvling ma warr had lvl 61 wanna c how u gonna settle this

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
fail server.....lack of maps/npc and constant wipes due to f**k ups.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
so in the end the noobs convince you to do a wipe gl with ure server i stayd till 3 am last nigth lvling ma warr had lvl 61 wanna c how u gonna settle this

The noobs? server had a usercount of 9/10.

Your clearly a mong if you can't see why the server needed wiping and re-doing.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

You managed to lvl a war with ac/amc200 dc500 by killing hens?I bet you account shared to do that....Retard.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
Right guys Ive wiped server im sorry but it need doing, and we have x2 group hunting cave upto level 60 and normal leveling caves upto lvl 75.

here is a few links to download some part of client:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UI4UBMLP - data
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UCK62B0 - Maps
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7LL4G06 - graphics

Just waitin on graphics almost done now :).

Have fun.

have u reduced the stats on bad kit ? 150base+ ac/amc/dc/sc/mc is not needed as u can see u can solo every boss.
the normal item stats tht drops from mobs seem fine but legendary only needs to be abit better than those.

Last edited:

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
have u reduced the stats on bad kit ? 150base+ ac/amc/dc/sc/mc is not needed as u can see u can solo every boss.
the normal item stats tht drops from mobs seem fine but legendary only needs to be abit better than those.

On the to do list only a bad helm ingame atm anyway and no one can wear it yet and by the time he can wear it stats will be redone :).

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
ive just had loads of lag spikes and thn got code 10000 error ^^ logged bk in and keep getting spikes.

it like this for every1 or just me lol ?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Can't seem to get ur links working with vindico client...wheres this full client you said you was gonna do..?

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
Can't seem to get ur links working with vindico client...wheres this full client you said you was gonna do..?

i cant with essence i d/led for this , freeze in some caves and mini maps are from different caves^^ dont have a clue where im going and bumping into objects gettin stuck ect what is annoying, and cant see items in my bag.

if u get time can u post ur client on here plz