Fusion Mir 3

smoochy boys on tour

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Chat about server here, Fun server. Needs more players.

p.s not my server, didnt see a chat for the server.

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
i play fusion atm best i found tbh....yeah server count is low due to a corrupt GM made its players leave. so needs more players.....updates done all the time new caves and kit been added its a fun server and the few on it are friendly.....experiences some lag but only when server owner on the dedi.... new GM's seem fair not corrupt...
exp events and boss events scheduled so many days in the week at the same time and same day also GM'S do there own mini events....
personally i like this server but everyone has different tastes think if user account goes up this server will last a long time tbh......

come on ppl give it a try.................

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
i play fusion atm best i found tbh....yeah server count is low due to a corrupt GM made its players leave. so needs more players.....updates done all the time new caves and kit been added its a fun server and the few on it are friendly.....experiences some lag but only when server owner on the dedi.... new GM's seem fair not corrupt...
exp events and boss events scheduled so many days in the week at the same time and same day also GM'S do there own mini events....
personally i like this server but everyone has different tastes think if user account goes up this server will last a long time tbh......

come on ppl give it a try.................

People didnt leave this server due to a corrupt gm you are clearly deluded yeah a gm left this server not that you would know why you just go on crap that other people say you dont know what went on between that gm and and owner so i dont see how you can comment and say that gm was corrupt at least if you are gonna say that gm was corrupt have the evidence to prove it not just make accusations which you cannot backup just cause a person didnt kiss your ass dont make that person corrupt so grow up bubbles

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Zordon was a real GM on xenos and xavior they were coders, and delevepoers Bubbles wasnt playing it while any gm was on that. But was supprised to find all the bugs we tested werent fixed still have delays in skills.. Was a few Mods being corrupt/ friends of pete

so you need to backup on this forum, she was just commenting on her experiensce with Fusion not Xenos. Scott backoff

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Scott i wished i played when you were gM from hee i seen you was, Me and Sasori were the 1st 100 gbps Thin you made it right or offered to on xenos. I like to donatre if im in a position to get ahed a bit/GM/Community and Xenos probly had the most hits with every1 voting... And sasori if my bud:)

maybe I might need to log on Rosie after i Install agan good war cave

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Decent low rate server, some things need looking into, could do with more players there is 10 players tops that play.

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
We have accepted you all to the forums now, We are still testing the server at the moment so I suppose you could say were in 'Open BETA' when the server goes Live we will make a post here on LOMCN until then enjoy testing the new Xenos. We wont be wiping chars or any of that **** either.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
can any one help me plz i have downloaded the files i need too get on game but now when i log in game i see no items or no mobs and also when i equip my weapon my char dissapers i have mir 3 auto patch in the folder that i got when i downloaded this game and it says cannot open kaoripatchiGZ.ini for reading any link i can use to dowload a patcher for my problem also when i log on to game it says supreme is this the right server or have i done something wrong some were thanks

skunky